Tic ...Toc ... Israel

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Tic ...Toc ... Israel

Post by The Green Barbarian »

nucksRnum1 wrote: Feb 12th, 2023, 2:45 pm
The Green Barbarian wrote: Feb 12th, 2023, 12:27 pm

Wow, just like "some" black people and "some" Asians? Could the racism be more firmly on display here? Just disgusting. I've said it before and I'll say it again - I'll never get why the extreme left hates Jews so much.
Yes. Some here certainly prove that they can accuse people of hate without consequence. Even when no hate is actually shown. It is something you see consistently without cost. Because of this - it loses its effect.
Not really. The Jew hatred being shown here is unfortunately just as ugly and disgusting as ever.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Post by nucksRnum1 »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Feb 12th, 2023, 5:58 pm
nucksRnum1 wrote: Feb 12th, 2023, 2:45 pm

Yes. Some here certainly prove that they can accuse people of hate without consequence. Even when no hate is actually shown. It is something you see consistently without cost. Because of this - it loses its effect.
Not really. The Jew hatred being shown here is unfortunately just as ugly and disgusting as ever.
Yes....some are compelled to continue to say. Is it to drive post counts? Or is it because of a zeal to label people?
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Glacier wrote: Feb 12th, 2023, 11:18 pm AI is a big Jew hater... https://twitter.com/IsraelBitton/status ... QAERXn4VGQ
wow - it's amazing how ChatGPT continued to argue in favor of hating Jews despite being corrected over and over again (due to the implicit jew-hate that it had been programmed with). It's like that guy was debating a Leftist - no matter how many times it was dead wrong and stated bold-faced lies, it just kept going. The hatred of Jews runs deep in the Left, but it's startling to see just how deep it goes.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

^ Like it took the side of TERRORISTS over what every historian on earth knows to be true with respect to the origins of Palestinians. ChatGPT is woke as you-know-what.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

Glacier wrote: Feb 12th, 2023, 11:18 pm AI is a big Jew hater... https://twitter.com/IsraelBitton/status ... QAERXn4VGQ
This helps explain a lot of what we're seeing here. Some of the folk posting inaccurate and biased nonsense likely believe they are sharing unbiased research, not knowing how the curated information they're being shown during their genuine efforts to research has manipulated their perspective.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Glacier wrote: Feb 13th, 2023, 10:07 am ^ Like it took the side of TERRORISTS over what every historian on earth knows to be true with respect to the origins of Palestinians. ChatGPT is woke as you-know-what.
Yeah, if ChatGPT is going to take us all over someday we are going to be as screwed as the state of California.
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Feb 12th, 2023, 12:27 pm Wow, just like "some" black people and "some" Asians? Could the racism be more firmly on display here? Just disgusting. I've said it before and I'll say it again - I'll never get why the extreme left hates Jews so much.
You compared a generalization of nationalities and races.

“All Americans are thieves” doesn’t sound very racist.

“All black people in America are thieves” sounds pretty terrible and racist.

And yes, many Israelis have integrity. How do you know that the Israelis in question are Arab or Jewish? Is it because you understand that successive waves of non-Arabic immigration from Eastern Europe made Arabs a minority on their own lands?
“I have reason to believe that the agents as a whole … are doing all they can, by refusing food until the Indians are on the verge of starvation, to reduce the expense." - Sir John A. MacDonald
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Brass Monkey wrote: Feb 14th, 2023, 2:10 am

OK, but "at least some Israelis have integrity" is incredibly racist. As well as stupid, and disgusting. What the hell is actually wrong with the far Left? Now blatant racism is being defended? How truly stupid are these racists anyway?
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

Brass Monkey wrote: Feb 14th, 2023, 2:10 am
The Green Barbarian wrote: Feb 12th, 2023, 12:27 pm Wow, just like "some" black people and "some" Asians? Could the racism be more firmly on display here? Just disgusting. I've said it before and I'll say it again - I'll never get why the extreme left hates Jews so much.
You compared a generalization of nationalities and races.

It sounds like nasty stereotyping and bigotry, because that's exactly what it is.
Brass Monkey wrote:“All black people in America are thieves” sounds pretty terrible and racist.
Sounds worse - and more racist - to me to suggest it's only terrible to use nasty stereotyping and bigotry when race is involved.
Brass Monkey wrote:And yes, many Israelis have integrity. How do you know that the Israelis in question are Arab or Jewish? Is it because you understand that successive waves of non-Arabic immigration from Eastern Europe made Arabs a minority on their own lands?
Seems to me what's being argued here IS racist. It appears to be an effort to segment Israelis by their ancestry while deciding which descendants have integrity and which don't.

I could be wrong, of course. Please explain the intent of discussing Israelis' ancestry in a discussion of Israelis' integrity.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

rustled wrote: Feb 14th, 2023, 7:11 am

I could be wrong, of course. Please explain the intent of discussing Israelis' ancestry in a discussion of Israelis' integrity.
I think it's pretty obvious here Rustled. If you're the "Jew" kind of Israeli, then you have no integrity, is the message I'm getting from these horrible far Left Jew-hating racists.
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Feb 14th, 2023, 8:10 am
rustled wrote: Feb 14th, 2023, 7:11 am

I think it's pretty obvious here Rustled. If you're the "Jew" kind of Israeli, then you have no integrity, is the message I'm getting from these horrible far Left Jew-hating racists.
That's what the poster seemed to be trying to say. Perhaps they'll be able to clarify without resorting to stereotyping, bigotry and racism, though.
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Feb 14th, 2023, 7:04 am OK, but "at least some Israelis have integrity" is incredibly racist.
Israel isn’t a race, it’s a nationality and a flag. It’s not racist unless of course you believe that Israel is a racially-supremacist nation. A racially supremacist nation wouldn’t have laws promoting one race’s establishment over another would it? No way.
“I have reason to believe that the agents as a whole … are doing all they can, by refusing food until the Indians are on the verge of starvation, to reduce the expense." - Sir John A. MacDonald
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

rustled wrote: Feb 14th, 2023, 7:11 am It sounds like nasty stereotyping and bigotry, because that's exactly what it is.
But it sure isn’t racist, thank you.
rustled wrote: Feb 14th, 2023, 7:11 am Sounds worse - and more racist - to me to suggest it's only terrible to use nasty stereotyping and bigotry when race is involved.
It sure is a racist stereotype, I’m glad at least one other forum member can differentiate between race and nationality.
rustled wrote: Feb 14th, 2023, 7:11 am Seems to me what's being argued here IS racist. It appears to be an effort to segment Israelis by their ancestry while deciding which descendants have integrity and which don't.
Define Israeli for me - I hope it’s not a definition that segregates modern Israelis as either Jewish or Arab and one of them having a racially based right to the land and the other not. Now THAT would be racist.
rustled wrote: Feb 14th, 2023, 7:11 am I could be wrong, of course. Please explain the intent of discussing Israelis' ancestry in a discussion of Israelis' integrity.
You should turn that question around to Israel who legislates immigration laws that promote one races settlement of the land over another.
[/quote]
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Brass Monkey wrote: Feb 15th, 2023, 12:25 am

But it sure isn’t racist, thank you.
It actually is. And quite disgusting to boot. For shame.

Return to “World”