“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Brass Monkey
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Tic ...Toc ... Israel

Post by Brass Monkey »

The Green Barbarian wrote: May 30th, 2023, 8:37 am
nope, this is divisive stupidity.
Almost as divisive as expelling 800,000 members of once race and then passing laws to promote settlement for another race.
“I have reason to believe that the agents as a whole … are doing all they can, by refusing food until the Indians are on the verge of starvation, to reduce the expense." - Sir John A. MacDonald
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Brass Monkey wrote: May 30th, 2023, 11:41 am

Almost as divisive as expelling 800,000 members of once race and then passing laws to promote settlement for another race.
Yeah I guess, but once again, this is a thread about Israel, so your irrelevant examples like the one above have no place here. Same with the seething hatred of Jews, which seems to just go on unabated.

What's next, the example of the Young Turks murdering millions of Armenians because they were Christian? Once again, a sad event in human history but not relevant, unless you want to point out that had the Armenians had a safe haven like Israel perhaps they wouldn't have been wiped out by people who hated them because of their religious beliefs.
"The western far Left is habitually the most stupid, naive people you can imagine. They come up with these really goofy constructs and it's all about feeling good about yourself." - James Carville
Brass Monkey
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Brass Monkey »

The Green Barbarian wrote: May 30th, 2023, 11:43 am Yeah I guess, but once again, this is a thread about Israel, so your irrelevant examples like the one above have no place here. Same with the seething hatred of Jews, which seems to just go on unabated.
The expulsion of 800,000 people from their homes and their replacement with immigrant settlers is very relevant to Israel since it was Israel who sanctioned it.
“I have reason to believe that the agents as a whole … are doing all they can, by refusing food until the Indians are on the verge of starvation, to reduce the expense." - Sir John A. MacDonald
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Brass Monkey wrote: May 30th, 2023, 3:54 pm
The expulsion of 800,000 people from their homes and their replacement with immigrant settlers is very relevant to Israel since it was Israel who sanctioned it.
This literally never happened, and that's why it's so obvious what is going on here - only someone with a seething hatred of Jews would concoct these kind of lies, and then brain-wash much less intelligent people to parrot these lies on internet forums.
"The western far Left is habitually the most stupid, naive people you can imagine. They come up with these really goofy constructs and it's all about feeling good about yourself." - James Carville
Brass Monkey
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Brass Monkey »

The Green Barbarian wrote: May 30th, 2023, 5:31 pm This literally never happened, and that's why it's so obvious what is going on here - only someone with a seething hatred of Jews would concoct these kind of lies, and then brain-wash much less intelligent people to parrot these lies on internet forums.

As heinous as saying the Armenian genocide never happened, or that Japanese internment never happened.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Brass Monkey wrote: May 31st, 2023, 6:50 am
The Green Barbarian wrote: May 30th, 2023, 5:31 pm This literally never happened, and that's why it's so obvious what is going on here - only someone with a seething hatred of Jews would concoct these kind of lies, and then brain-wash much less intelligent people to parrot these lies on internet forums.

As heinous as saying the Armenian genocide never happened, or that Japanese internment never happened.
The only thing "heinous" here is the amount of seething Jewish hatred on display here. It's disgusting and insanely shameful.
Brass Monkey
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Brass Monkey »

The Green Barbarian wrote: May 31st, 2023, 8:03 am The only thing "heinous" here is the amount of seething Jewish hatred on display here. It's disgusting and insanely shameful.
I would agree if there were here people bashing Judaism, or denying the Holocaust or saying that Jewish people have no right to a home but that is not the case. You’d typically only find right wing neo-nazi groups saying that around here.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Brass Monkey wrote: May 31st, 2023, 11:59 am [

I would agree if there were here people bashing Judaism,
So we are in agreement, no more seething Jew hatred?
Brass Monkey
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Brass Monkey »

The Green Barbarian wrote: May 31st, 2023, 12:08 pm So we are in agreement, no more seething Jew hatred?
If you can point out anti-semitism, not your version of it, but the disparaging of Jewish people for their race or religion then I will remind forum members of the forum guidelines.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Brass Monkey wrote: May 31st, 2023, 2:29 pm [

If you can point out anti-semitism,
Your posts are loaded with lies, which are rooted in Jewish hate. The Extremists on the Left won't stop until every Jew lies dead in the streets of Israel
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

The Green Barbarian wrote: May 31st, 2023, 3:13 pm The Extremists on the Left won't stop until every Jew lies dead in the streets of Israel
I saw a documentary about the 2014 Donbass genocide caused by USA, where some Israeli guy was in there getting
anyone with one Jewish grandparent to move to Israel. So, by blowing up and murdering Ukrainians in Donbass
Israel benefited - and they'll never be dead in the streets in Israel. Just look at their cities - new, clean, prosperous.

speaking of depopulation, Israel continues to grow nicely. Real estate prices make every Israeli a millionaire.

Ukraine - not so much. I predict 500,000 dead Ukrainians. It'll be Holodmor II
If you have to be persuaded reminded bullied pressured bribed incentivized, lied to, guilt tripped, coerced, socially shamed, censored, threatened, paid, punished and criminalized, to gain your compliance- the thing is no good
Brass Monkey
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Brass Monkey »

The Green Barbarian wrote: May 31st, 2023, 3:13 pm Your posts are loaded with lies, which are rooted in Jewish hate. The Extremists on the Left won't stop until every Jew lies dead in the streets of Israel
Quite the assumption, you’d quickly garner more support on this thread if you could pick out a lie - any lie. It won’t be hard since there’s lots of them apparently.

Notice that for how much you criticize violence on the Palestinian side, and that you deny the Nakba ever having happened, people aren’t so quick to call you anti-Arab or a islamaphobe.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

UN is guilty for creating the last 75 years of violence between the Israelis and Palestinians by blocking the deal that would have divided the British Mandate. Everything west of Jordan River to Israel and rest of the British Mandate to the Palestinians.

It’s been a :cuss: show in region ever since this stupid decision.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Brass Monkey wrote: May 31st, 2023, 5:22 pm

Quite the assumption,
Nope. Stop hating Jews.

Return to “World”