Tic ...Toc ... Israel

Whiskey-Jack
Banned

Re: Tic ...Toc ... Israel

Post by Whiskey-Jack »

Jlabute wrote: Dec 3rd, 2023, 10:54 am
Whiskey-Jack wrote: Dec 3rd, 2023, 10:25 am

After having waded through several bloviations, diatribes, screeds, and deflections, I saw many accusations of anti-Semitism but no reference by name to "religions that dictate their followers must kill Jews."

As-salamu alaycum
So figure out how to do a Google search and look for such plentiful and obvious information yourself. After scouring the internet, you can add your two cents worth here.
My point was, I was told the answer to my question was answered in the forums many times over.

This is not the case. The conclusion therefore is that those who made that claim have no idea what they are talking about.

I don't mind being in the minority against a majority of uninformed partisans with sophomoric debating skills.
As you get older your eyesight grows weaker, but the ability to see through BS gets much better.
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

Whiskey-Jack wrote: Dec 3rd, 2023, 11:54 am
Jlabute wrote: Dec 3rd, 2023, 10:54 am

So figure out how to do a Google search and look for such plentiful and obvious information yourself. After scouring the internet, you can add your two cents worth here.
My point was, I was told the answer to my question was answered in the forums many times over.

This is not the case. The conclusion therefore is that those who made that claim have no idea what they are talking about.

I don't mind being in the minority against a majority of uninformed partisans with sophomoric debating skills.
Or, you could just do as suggested, do your homework and find out why certain groups (like Hamas) claim they have a religious right fight against Jews to kill them.
https://americanmilitarynews.com/2023/1 ... on-oct-13/
https://forward.com/opinion/564190/hamas-charter-truth/
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

Whiskey-Jack wrote: Dec 3rd, 2023, 9:01 am
sobrohusfat wrote: Dec 3rd, 2023, 8:25 am

Your answer is predictable.

feel free to post it in the appropriate thread

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=60618
More evasion.

The question was not about Palestinians. or Hamas as was the gist of your link.

The question was: Why do Jews have a history of being kicked out of countries more than other people? There must be a reason for the hatred other than the chosen people nonsense.
This thread is about Israel - that thread is about hating Jews … giv’er

There’s only one place I know where Jews can’t be “kicked out” so easily and that makes all the usual suspects writhe like salted slugs.

It’s great.
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
Whiskey-Jack
Banned

Post by Whiskey-Jack »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Dec 3rd, 2023, 12:04 pm

Or, you could just do as suggested, do your homework and find out why certain groups (like Hamas) claim they have a religious right fight against Jews to kill them.
https://americanmilitarynews.com/2023/1 ... on-oct-13/
https://forward.com/opinion/564190/hamas-charter-truth/
You're deflecting. Hamas is not a religion.

Islam is the religion. Islam does not advocate the killing of Jews.
As you get older your eyesight grows weaker, but the ability to see through BS gets much better.
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

Jlabute wrote: Dec 3rd, 2023, 10:54 am So figure out how to do a Google search and look for such plentiful and obvious information yourself. After scouring the internet, you can add your two cents worth here.

This has been addressed many times on this thread. If you would pay attention you might one day acquire something more than sub-sophomoric "debating skills" and earn yourself some credibility. I'm not going to keep doing your work.

Islamic fundamentalism calls for death to all infidels - including and especially all Jews. Both Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood are Islamic Fundamentalists and both have openly stated that their mission is the complete destruction of Israel and murder of all Jews contained within. These are not partisan viewpoints. They are facts.

Hamas does not want peace. Hamas wants the death of Jews and the death of the democratic state of Israel. They are fundamentally opposed to a two-state solution; they seek the complete destruction of Israel and murder of all Jews.

To argue that Hamas's objective is anything other than the slaughter of Jews and the complete destruction of Israel (hate born from the religion of Islamic Fundamentalism) is either the result of complete ignorance, or it is completely dishonest and dangerous. It fuels the antisemitism that Jews around the world have faced for millennia, and supports the genocidal ambitions of the murderous Hamas cowards and other Islamic Fundamentalist groups.

None of this is a secret. Certainly, Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood (both Islamic Fundamentalist groups) have not made it a secret. Quite the contrary, in fact. Denying these facts only betrays a deliberate decision to maintain a position of ignorance and every effort by anyone trying to justify this hate should be measured accordingly.
A Trump presidency would be Putin's wet dream
Whiskey-Jack
Banned

Post by Whiskey-Jack »

steven lloyd wrote: Dec 3rd, 2023, 12:57 pm

This has been addressed many times on this thread. If you would pay attention you might one day acquire something more than sub-sophomoric "debating skills" and earn yourself some credibility. I'm not going to keep doing your work.

Islamic fundamentalism calls for death to all infidels - including and especially all Jews. Both Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood are Islamic Fundamentalists and both have openly stated that their mission is the complete destruction of Israel and murder of all Jews contained within. These are not partisan viewpoints. They are facts.

Hamas does not want peace. Hamas wants the death of Jews and the death of the democratic state of Israel. They are fundamentally opposed to a two-state solution; they seek the complete destruction of Israel and murder of all Jews.

To argue that Hamas's objective is anything other than the slaughter of Jews and the complete destruction of Israel (hate born from the religion of Islamic Fundamentalism) is either the result of complete ignorance, or it is completely dishonest and dangerous. It fuels the antisemitism that Jews around the world have faced for millennia, and supports the genocidal ambitions of the murderous Hamas cowards and other Islamic Fundamentalist groups.

None of this is a secret. Certainly, Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood (both Islamic Fundamentalist groups) have not made it a secret. Quite the contrary, in fact. Denying these facts only betrays a deliberate decision to maintain a position of ignorance and every effort by anyone trying to justify this hate should be measured accordingly.
I salute your death grip on deflection and illogical argument.

My question had nothing to do with Hamas. Perhaps you could re-read my question.
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

Islamic Fundamentalism - the religion that forms the base of Hamas ideology. This isn't hard. Are you being deliberately obtuse? I salute your death grip on maintaining a position of ignorance.
A Trump presidency would be Putin's wet dream
Whiskey-Jack
Banned

Post by Whiskey-Jack »

steven lloyd wrote: Dec 3rd, 2023, 1:41 pm Islamic Fundamentalism - the religion that forms the base of Hamas ideology. This isn't hard. I salute your death grip on maintaining a position of ignorance.
While coping with your Hamas OCD, it might help you to look into the history of Jewish terrorism in Palestine before 1948. And thanks again for copying my phrases.

As-salamu alaycum. Allahu akbar.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

Locked until everyone remembers what the actual topic is. *HINT* it's not other forum members.

I have unlocked this thread. The queue is open and ready for customers if anyone wants to start making things personal again.
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

featfan wrote: Oct 22nd, 2023, 9:34 am Start flooding all tunnels with seawater, drown Hamas.
Pump millions of gallons of water into the streets and it will find all the low points, ie tunnels.
Ha - Apparently the IDF is reading your posts....

https://youtu.be/XzLPKmD7vpg?si=OwwDTB8QdvimbrQ7

Skip to 2:40 for;
IDF pumps water from Mediteranean sea to flood Hamas tunnels
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by gertlush »

The IDF "Killing everyone, and destroying everything, except Hamas" [icon_lol2.gif]
BC Landlord
Guru

Post by BC Landlord »

sobrohusfat wrote: Dec 6th, 2023, 6:35 pm
featfan wrote: Oct 22nd, 2023, 9:34 am Start flooding all tunnels with seawater, drown Hamas.
Pump millions of gallons of water into the streets and it will find all the low points, ie tunnels.

It's a good video! Thanks for sharing.
Posters who once get on my ignore list do not get off it easily. They would have to demonstrably improve their behavior.
Current # of posters on the list: 5
Newest Addition: _______________
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

It is a great video. I would suspect that Hamas is taking a beating and flooding these tunnels is the logical step. There's no way Hanas can completely seal off a tunnel, preventing water from leaking through to more tunnels.
Just keep pumping, 24/7.

And while we're back on the subject, who recalls when and why this all started?

October 7, 2023 when Hamas TERRORISTS murdered over 1200 innocent civilians and took over 200 as hostages.
Let's not forget that.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
gertlush
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by gertlush »

Babba_not_Gump wrote: Dec 6th, 2023, 8:48 pm

It is a great video. I would suspect that Hamas is taking a beating and flooding these tunnels is the logical step. There's no way Hanas can completely seal off a tunnel, preventing water from leaking through to more tunnels.
Just keep pumping, 24/7.

And while we're back on the subject, who recalls when and why this all started?

October 7, 2023 when Hamas TERRORISTS murdered over 1200 innocent civilians and took over 200 as hostages.
Let's not forget that.
Bout 800 civilians, 300 soldiers and police. Lets not forget that, heck, why learn it in the first place [icon_lol2.gif]

Also the tunnel flooding is an act of desperation, not significant Hamas casualties so far...dont cha think the Israelis would be displaying the bodies?? Perhaps a few thousand versus a few hundred Israeli.
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

so what do you think of the UN invoking Article 99? I posted elsewhere I don't know what to make of it ( this thread is usually locked, sigh)
IDF claims they have him trapped
Snip
The Israel Defense Forces has surrounded the residence of Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar in the Gaza Strip, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in a statement on Wednesday night.
I rebuke you in the name of Versace

Return to “World”