32%
No
28%

Total votes: 25

LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Boston Bomber gives middle finger to America

Post by LANDM »

jimmy4321 wrote:Firing squad is the way to go.

Firing squad but with him NOT wearing a blindfold and all of the shooters wearing blindfolds.

But not in a public display. That’s just wrong. :admin:
You and 71 others Like this post
t76turbo
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by t76turbo »

Firing squad, chair, hanging and explosives is all way too quick.

Steel pole in the ground, heavy chain welded to said pole, neck clamp attached to yup you guessed it...his neck. Only question should be where to put the pole, and naturally live tv feed 24 hrs. Let the next “would be” terrorists absorb the consequences of their actions. Doubt they’d ever be interested in any virgins again.
Last edited by t76turbo on Aug 2nd, 2020, 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
I really like your post, just can’t find the button. I’m part of the fringe minority.
Defund the CBC? You bet, they are part of the spreading hate machine, protecting their captain!
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

What is this thread?

Seems like a bunch of murder and torture fantasies. Honestly pretty disgusting coming from what should be civilized people.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
t76turbo
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by t76turbo »

^^^^So we should baby mass murderers?...how do we keep the next from committing the same or worse?
I really like your post, just can’t find the button. I’m part of the fringe minority.
Defund the CBC? You bet, they are part of the spreading hate machine, protecting their captain!
t76turbo
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by t76turbo »

Many of his victims get to live the rest of their lives in pain and misery why should we treat the perpetrators with any less?

I know, I know, an eye for an eye, and a whole world goes blind.Some people are worse than animals, and what do we do with dogs that bite, maim or kill?
Last edited by t76turbo on Aug 2nd, 2020, 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

So, if we don’t torture him to death in the public square for all the world to see but rather prosecute him to the full extent of the law, this is babying him? The barbarians are not only at the gate but, behind it too.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Omnitheo wrote:What is this thread?

Seems like a bunch of murder and torture fantasies. Honestly pretty disgusting coming from what should be civilized people.

are you for real, the guy took part in over 300 people being hurt and killed. not good enough for ya -sick-
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
t76turbo
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by t76turbo »

1nick wrote:So, if we don’t torture him to death in the public square for all the world to see but rather prosecute him to the full extent of the law, this is babying him? The barbarians are not only at the gate but, behind it too.

K let’s give him a ride to the moon, drop him off and leave him to his own devices. Probably be cheaper in long run.
Free compost and maybe biological matter will grow into something viable so that his life wasn’t a complete waste!
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

I am Canadian wrote:Image

It’s life or death for Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.

The sentencing phase for the 21-year-old Muslim terrorist began Tuesday with federal prosecutors — who want the death penalty — painting him as a cold-hearted and remorseless, even showing jurors a picture of him raising his middle finger.

Referring to Tsarnaev's victims, prosecutor Nadine Pellegrini told the courtroom, "They were all beautiful, and they're all now gone."

The sentencing phase of the trial would show “why their lives mattered,” Pellegrini said.

Pellegrini also showed jurors a a picture of Tsarnaev three months after the bombings giving the finger to the surveillance camera in his jail cell.

“He had one more message to send,” she noted. "This is Dzhokhar Tsarnaev unconcerned, unrepentant and unchanged."

The jury is now considering whether he will receive life in prison or the death penalty for his role in the attacks.

what a nice guy ,and people on here want to give this guy a pass :cuss:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Ice Cold Yo

Post by Ice Cold Yo »

^Who wants to give him a pass? I've not seen one post here that says as such.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

ya sure....................
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Ice Cold Yo wrote:^Who wants to give him a pass? I've not seen one post here that says as such.

Some posters here cannot absorb what they read. Just because some people do not agree with capital punishment (and for many good reasons including the cost), does not mean we do not believe in punishment at all. In fact, many of us are of the opinion that death is too easy and that life isolated in prison cell for 23 hours a day (death row is not the general population) with only their lawyer and the guards to talk to a few times a day is a much greater punishment.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

waste of millions of tax payers money to keep him alive

Return to “World”