Queen E 2

GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Queen E 2

Post by GordonH »

bb49 wrote: Nov 10th, 2021, 7:46 pm
GordonH wrote: Nov 8th, 2021, 7:47 pm

It would have been the best thing Papa trudeau could have done for Canada, if he would have removed the Queen from our Constitution aka as kicking the Queen to the curb.
I would have preferred that he had removed Quebec from our country, as well as himself.
I like 10 provinces and 3 territories as they are... we definitely don’t need a monarchy.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

GordonH wrote: Nov 10th, 2021, 7:49 pm
bb49 wrote: Nov 10th, 2021, 7:46 pm

I would have preferred that he had removed Quebec from our country, as well as himself.
I like 10 provinces and 3 territories as they are... we definitely don’t need a monarchy.
Who gives us more grief?
Who sucks more money out of Canadian taxpayers?

We definitely don't need Quebec.
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

bb49 wrote: Nov 10th, 2021, 7:53 pm Who gives us more grief?

Spot on :up: :up: :up: :130:

Give me the monarchy over the bet wetting politicians in Keebek any day.
I am not wealthy but I am rich
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

I just heard you’re both on The Queen’s list. Knighthoods coming up!

486D8121-A7A8-4909-98B5-1F72B7B506DE.jpeg
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

^^^ Another trip to jolly-old eh. Great stuff. Have to get a hair cut first though...

Wonder if the succession of the throne can skip Chuck and go directly to William.

"Only Prince William, 35, and Prince Harry, 33, are recognised as Charles' children, and heirs to his $100 million fortune and $1.3 billion Duchy of Cornwall. But, GLOBE claims to have uncovered a daughter and three sons who Charles has fathered over the years. Only Prince William and Prince Harry are recognised as Charles' children"
I am not wealthy but I am rich
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

bb49 wrote: Nov 10th, 2021, 7:53 pm
GordonH wrote: Nov 10th, 2021, 7:49 pm

Who gives us more grief?

Even if Quebec was gone... I also want the monarchy to be kicked to the curb ASAP. Totally unnecessary

India did it.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

my5cents wrote: Nov 8th, 2021, 4:53 pm
oneh2obabe wrote: Oct 23rd, 2021, 7:59 pm Camilla will be Queen Consort - she can be designated Queen if Charles desires but don't think that'll happen because of public opinion.

Philip was the former Prince of Greece and Denmark before marrying and when he married Elizabeth he became the Duke of Edinburgh. He officially became Prince Philip after Queen Elizabeth bestowed the title upon him in 1957.

The title of King is only given to a monarch who inherits the throne and can reign.
Actually they have chosen "Princess Consort".

https://www.goodto.com/royal-news/could ... %20Consort.
Oh no. Queen Cammy it is.
https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/richard-be ... -1.5771014
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

seewood wrote: Nov 11th, 2021, 9:08 am Wonder if the succession of the throne can skip Chuck and go directly to William.
For William to become king instead of Charles it would take an Act of Parliament to remove Charles from the line of succession.
seewood wrote: Nov 11th, 2021, 9:08 am "Only Prince William, 35, and Prince Harry, 33, are recognised as Charles' children, and heirs to his $100 million fortune and $1.3 billion Duchy of Cornwall.
The Duchy of Cornwall and the Duke of Cornwall moniker will be passed to William when Charles ascends to the throne. Harry won't see any of it unless William decides to use some of the $21M or so generated each year to shut up his whining "oh woe is me" sibling.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

seewood wrote: Nov 11th, 2021, 9:08 am ^^^ Another trip to jolly-old eh. Great stuff. Have to get a hair cut first though...

Wonder if the succession of the throne can skip Chuck and go directly to William.

"Only Prince William, 35, and Prince Harry, 33, are recognised as Charles' children, and heirs to his $100 million fortune and $1.3 billion Duchy of Cornwall. But, GLOBE claims to have uncovered a daughter and three sons who Charles has fathered over the years. Only Prince William and Prince Harry are recognised as Charles' children"
Since Charles is already 73... he could very well drop dead tomorrow, then William is king.
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

GordonH wrote: Feb 7th, 2022, 6:30 pm
seewood wrote: Nov 11th, 2021, 9:08 am ^^^ Another trip to jolly-old eh. Great stuff. Have to get a hair cut first though...

Since Charles is already 73... he could very well drop dead tomorrow, then William is king.
Absolutely fine with me, so long as Henri and his Princess Meghan stay in Tinsel Town.
Damn, who does that Meghan want to be, the Queen or a Kardashian?
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

bb49 wrote: Feb 7th, 2022, 7:34 pm
GordonH wrote: Feb 7th, 2022, 6:30 pm

Absolutely fine with me, so long as Henri and his Princess Meghan stay in Tinsel Town.
Henri doesn’t have a chance of throne.... Charles then William then George then Charlotte then Louis
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

GordonH wrote: Feb 7th, 2022, 7:47 pm
bb49 wrote: Feb 7th, 2022, 7:34 pm
Henri doesn’t have a chance of throne.... Charles then William then George then Charlotte then Louis
You seem to be quite knowledgeable regarding our Royal Family. :up:

#StandUpToJewishHate
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

bb49 wrote: Feb 7th, 2022, 7:58 pm
GordonH wrote: Feb 7th, 2022, 7:47 pm

Nope... just ask my search engine list succession after QE. Personally I would like Canada to drop monarchy.
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

GordonH wrote: Feb 7th, 2022, 8:07 pm
bb49 wrote: Feb 7th, 2022, 7:58 pm
Nope... just ask my search engine list succession after QE. Personally I would like Canada to drop monarchy.
Come on Gordon, deep down we all love that old bat, even you. :130:

As for her kids, hey, our kids do let us down at times.

#StandUpToJewishHate
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

bb49 wrote: Feb 7th, 2022, 8:10 pm
GordonH wrote: Feb 7th, 2022, 8:07 pm

Come on Gordon, deep down we all love that old bat, even you. :130:

As for her kids, hey, our kids do let us down at times.
Our country is all grown up, it no longer needs a monarchy.

Return to “World”