European Refugee Crisis...

Re: European Refugee Crisis...

Postby the truth » Jan 9th, 2019, 2:40 pm

Glacier wrote:Sexually assaulted by a migrant. Gets charged for physically defending herself. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... g-her.html

sick just sick............
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 6629 posts

Postby bernie428 » Jan 9th, 2019, 7:30 pm

The Green Barbarian wrote:
bernie428 wrote:
What he showed was an interest in proper, concise and truthful information.

This is just *bleep*. What is "proper and truthful information" exactly? News that comes from the alt-left? That appears to be the only "proper" source for the brainwashed left. What I saw was a typical lazy response to a statement - immediately question the source, rather than find anything to refute the statement. Are you saying that it is "proper and concise" to say that no girls are being raped in Sweden? That police aren't overwhelmed? Are you able to find anything "Truthful" to back this up? Or are you no better than this girl, who protested and was successful in keeping a convicted child and wife beater from being deported from Sweden:

Wow, just wow, unbelievable, even from you.

The original post quoted a site called Jewish News.
It's an insult to Jewish people. A click bait one sided piece of trash.
I couldn't even tell you if it's right or left, it was just propaganda and one-sided garbage.
But the poster often posts this kind of stuff, so I didn't bother looking at it.
When I did, it was the low level drivel I originally suspected. Maybe worse.

I thought Rupert gave a proper polite, reasonable response,
What I objected to was the poster calling him anti-semitic, etc.
The response wasn't racist or anything of the like. He provided a link that he thought disputed the claim.
Reasonable.
The response wasn't.
Isn't the instant cry of racist the ploy of your hated left?
Isn't that a way for people to actually be racist, by crying wolf when anyone opposes them?
Is the Israeli government to allowed to be critiqued like we do our own, the US, etc.?

Your accusations are ridiculous.
I have no evidence that that didn't happen.
In fact, a quick search says they have issues with sexual assault and outsiders.
However, I doubt that the police would let something so heinous go unchallenged.
Most importantly, that website gave me no reason to believe it.
Am I saying no girls got raped in Sweden? Where the hell did I say that? I didn't even infer it!
Did I say there was no problem? Nope.
As always, what I object to is BS, lying memes, false information, and alt left/alt right garbage.

I objected to the posting of garbage,
And I objected to the posting that called a reasonable response racist because it questioned a pathetic post.
And he provided a link.
Politely.
Try it.
bernie428
Fledgling

Liked in: 208 posts

Postby averagejoe » Mar 4th, 2019, 12:42 pm

Dozens of migrants stormed a ferry in Calais, France, in a bid to break into Britain on Saturday night, in what police called a “co-ordinated attack” on the French docks.

Between 9:15 p.m. and 9:30 p.m., more than 50 migrants managed to board a Calais Seaways ferry which had just sailed in from Dover, England, with 211 passengers and 75 crew members on board, local media reports.

State representative for the Nord-Pas-de-Calais department, Jean-Philippe Vennin, said a high tide enabled the horde of migrants — whose nationalities are reportedly not yet.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8549578/c ... ts-crisis/
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 2663 posts

Postby averagejoe » Mar 4th, 2019, 12:47 pm

Illegal Migrants Try to Seize French Fishing Boats for Cross-Channel Runs

Illegal migrants appear to have boarded and forced the bridges of a number of French fishing vessels in an attempt to reach the British coast.

French fishermen discovered fishing boats in the port of Boulogne-sur-Mer which had seemingly been forced overnight by illegal migrants having to steal the vessels and make a drive across the English Channel, La Voix du Nord reports.

The migrants were unable to start the vessels, although at least one of them, the Don-Lubi II, had had its dashboard taken apart in an attempt to hot-wire it.

This comes just days after a fishing boat which was successfully stolen and put to sea with 16 migrants on board was intercepted by the French authorities, and taken back to the port of Bolougne.

http://lavdn.lavoixdunord.fr/511798/art ... peche-vole

Meanwhile in November, a stolen fishing boat carrying 17 migrants managed to reach England successfully.

40 Migrants Head to UK on Christmas Day Dash Across English Channel
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Postby averagejoe » Mar 5th, 2019, 5:44 pm

Unreal! I experienced this when I was in Paris last fall.

I saw 100's of guys just like this surrounding the Eiffel Tower about every 20 feet in large groups selling the same trinkets.

Viral photos showing Paris in its death throes

A viral email showing cultural changes in Paris reminds us that, for better or worse, Europe as we know it is dying as a new Europe takes its place.

I’ve received emails from three people forwarding a series of photographs a Czech couple reputedly took during a recent visit to Paris. I doubt whether Czech people were the ones who took these photos. I certainly cannot find any citation to an original blog post or email. Indeed, astute observers will note that one of the photos has an illegible website attribution, suggesting that some or all of the photos come from sources other than a single Czech couple’s photo album. (I know that I can research the images, but I’m too lazy. If you decide to do so, please let me know the result.)

I suspect that what happened is that someone got hold of an email containing observations about a trip to France’s capital and then inserted representative photographs. Since the photos show scenes familiar to anyone who has been paying attention to Europe’s demographic changes in the last few years, the combination of text and photographs is powerful. I’ll add some videos after the photographs to provide support for the images’ legitimacy in terms of showing modern Paris.

I was last in Paris in 2005, when the North African takeover was already in progress but still in its fetal state. The takeover is now akin to a toddler in its development. Give it a few years and Paris’s streets will be indistinguishable from Cairo’s or Islamabad’s.

http://www.bookwormroom.com/2018/04/18/ ... th-throes/

averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Postby averagejoe » Mar 21st, 2019, 9:40 am

National suicide....

Sweden, Population 10.2 Million, Offers Asylum to China’s over 10 Million Uyhgur Muslims

The Swedish government will be opening the doors to China’s persecuted Uyghur Muslims and allow them to claim asylum in the country.

The decision was made this week by the Swedish Migration Board to ease up the regulations for Uyghur Muslims claiming asylum in Sweden saying that they, along with other persecuted Muslims, would be welcome, Swedish broadcaster Sveriges Radio reports.

Carl Bexelius, Deputy Legal Chief at the Migration Board, expanded on the reasons for the move saying, “What we have seen is that it is rather far-reaching state repression, where one can seize and detain persons without actual criminal charges. You are placed in what is described as retraining camp. This happens arbitrarily.”

The move could have real consequences for Sweden, a country of 10.2 million people by 2018 estimates, due to the fact that the Uyghur population in China is estimated to be up to 11 million people, according to Chinese state statistics.

Over the last year, the Chinese government has severely cracked down on Uyghur Muslims in its western Xinjiang region where up to a million people are believed to have been detained and sent to “re-education” camps across the region.

In 2015, Sweden took in only a fraction of a million people, around 163,000 asylum claims, which amounted to a cost of around 600 billion Swedish kronor (£48.3 billion), or 14 times the annual defence budget.

averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Postby averagejoe » Mar 21st, 2019, 9:41 am

Senegalese Migrant Sets Bus of Children on Fire to ‘Avenge’ Drowned Migrants

A 47-year-old man from Senegal was arrested in Italy after setting a bus of school children on fire, claiming he was seeking revenge for migrants who have died at sea.

A total of 51 children were aboard the bus when the Senegalese migrant, who was previously driving the vehicle, started spraying liquid on the seats of the bus and then set them on fire, Il Giornale reports.

The Italian interior minister revealed the driver, an Italian citizen of Senegalese origin had previously been in contact with police over drunk driving and sexual assault. Italian investigators are considering whether there was a terrorist motive.

One of the children aboard the bus was able to phone the Italian police while the man was spraying liquid and officers quickly reacted, forcing the bus off the road by ramming it with their vehicles.

All of the passengers aboard then managed to get off the bus as carabinieri officers subsequently arrested the 47-year-old and placed him into custody. One pupil was taken immediately to the hospital due to injuries while another 14 were later transported for checks to their health.

The man, later identified as Ousseynou Sy, was also taken to a local hospital following his arrest where he told officers, “I wanted to avenge the deaths at sea. I’ll commit a massacre in Linate.”

A pupil told police, “He handcuffed us and threatened us. He said that if we moved, he would pour gasoline and light the fire. He kept saying that people in Africa die and the fault is Di Maio’s and Salvini’s. Then the carabinieri [police] saved us.”

averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Postby averagejoe » Mar 21st, 2019, 9:49 am

African Bus Driver Kidnaps 51 White Italian Students and Threatens to Carry Out Massacre to Force Italian Government to Admit More African Migrants

The driver, a 47-year-old father of two whose ex-wife is Italian, has been charged with carnage and kidnapping of 51 students, according to the Daily Mail.

According to the a police commander, the the driver, Ousseynou Sy, threatened the passengers – “telling them that ‘no one would survive today.” as he dcommandeered the bus carrying two middle-school classes in Cremona province around 25 miles from Milan.”

Ousseynou Sy, originally Senegalese but with Italian citizenship, stopped the bus he was driving, with two classes of high school students on board.

He was said to have ordered the children’s hands to be bound and threatened to kill them and himself during the drive, before setting the vehicle on fire when he was stopped by a police blockade today.

Officers broke the glass in the back door of the bus and got all the passengers to safety without serious injury before the flames destroyed the vehicle, authorities said.

As he was apprehended, the driver said he was protesting migrant deaths in the Mediterranean, Commander Luca De Marchis told Sky TG24. –Daily Mail

An adult was able to make an emergency call, while one of the students called a parent who alerted authorities.

A bus full of school children in Italy was set on fire by its driver in the outskirts of Milan on Wednesday in protest of migrants who have drowned due to the country’s hardline stance on blocking migrant vessels, according to Reuters.

averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Postby averagejoe » Mar 21st, 2019, 9:56 am

You won't find this on the main stream media....

French church set on fire and spray painted with the words “Allahu Akbar”

On Wednesday night, the church of Saint-Pierre du Matroi in Orleans was burned with “criminal intent,” according to police sources.

Furniture and sheet music were burned and the heinous graphite was found. One of them said “Allahu Akbar”. Luckily the fire was quickly extinguished by firefighters and did not burn the church’s support structure.

The fire, quickly extinguished by firefighters, did not affect the structure of the building. A police investigation was opened by the Orleans police department.

This is not the first attack on a French church. On July 26, 2016, two Islamic terrorists attacked participants at a Mass at a Catholic church in Normandy. The men killed 85-year-old priest Jacques Hamel, severing his throat and seriously injuring an 86-year-old man.

Last year, a Muslim woman, known only by her first name “Kenza,” received a suspended sentence for two years for vandalizing the Sainte Marie Madeleine Church in Rennes-le-Château.

averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Postby the truth » Mar 21st, 2019, 9:57 am

god forbid if the news calls it a hate crime
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

averagejoe likes this post.
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 6629 posts

Postby averagejoe » Today, 8:14 am

Flashback — ‘They don’t even try’: Hungary’s new border fence called ‘spectacular success’

Skeptics who believe a border wall will not stop illegals from entering the United States may want to look at what’s happening in Hungary.

On the day its border fence was completed, the influx of illegals entering Hungary went down from 6,353 one day to 870 the next. For the remainder of that month, illegal border crossings were steadily below 40 per day, officials said.
Border patrols prevent dozens of crossings every day and catch migrants who make it into Hungary within the first few miles of the border, according to authorities. /Reuters

“They don’t even try,” a local border guard told The Daily Caller News Foundation. “We haven’t had a Syrian in six months.”

Prime Minister Viktor Orban’s pledge to stop illegals from flowing into the country appears to be a spectacular success.

Hungary’s 96-mile long, 14-foot tall double-line fence includes several layers of razor-wire capable of delivering electric shocks. The barrier features cameras, heat sensors and loudspeakers ready to tell migrants they’re about to break Hungarian law if they as much as touch the fence, the April 30 Daily Caller report said.

https://www.worldtribune.com/they-dont- ... r-success/

Rider59 likes this post.
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Previous

Return to World