Why ISLAM is a Threat! Wake UP!

pepsilover
Übergod

Why ISLAM is a Threat! Wake UP!

Post by pepsilover »

This isn't some isolated terrorist group. This is the GOVERNMENT of a country, one which apparently many of you refuse to acknowledge or talk about. The reason for this country's legislation is THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
I see people whining about some Canadians not doing their gender (women) a 'favour' is they disagree with Sophie Trudeau wanting more help, yet these same people seem totally oblivious to WOMENS' ISSUES CREATED BY ISLAM! I guess this is ok with some people in Canada. As long as we are politically correct and don't say the word 'ISLAM' out loud, all is well. Well, all IS NOT well, and if you look outside your own country you would realize this.

Go to this link, and inform yourself on the doctrine of the religion of ISLAM as applied by a GOV'T upon its citizens, and in particular WOMEN! This is like going back a thousand years, apparently ok with many members of the left.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/ira ... spartandhp

<snip> Iran has arrested eight people, including a leading model, for what it calls "un-Islamic" acts online such as posting photos of themselves without their hair covered. <snip>

<snip> The report did not say what charges she faced, nor did it identify the other seven people arrested but they are among 170 people police are investigating. It is believed most of them work mainly in the fashion industry and include makeup artists, photographers and designers, many of whom have had their businesses shut down as a result.<snip>

<snip> In May 2014, authorities arrested a group of young Iranian men and women for an online video of them dancing to Pharrell Williams' song Happy.

Even though the arrests drew widespread criticism, including from the musician himself, those involved were each given suspended sentences of six months' in prison and 91 lashes.

Journalists, filmmakers, writers and activists have also been detained, sentenced or imprisoned. <snip>
To PC liberals who are offended at the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Why ISLAM is a Threat! Wake UP!

Post by Queen K »

For those who might be on facebook, My Stealthy Freedom was a site where women posted photos of themselves unveiled.

It boggles my mind that in this day and age old men can run a country like this.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

pepsilover wrote:inform yourself on the doctrine of the religion of ISLAM as applied by a GOV'T upon its citizens, and in particular WOMEN!

I thoroughly agree with you that especially in a case like this, the way that Islam is being applied by the government of Iran is indefensible. Worse yet is that there are many other countries that are completely backwards in recognizing human rights.

That being said, it's important to research more - it's not true that Islam, invariably, is a threat. There are many, many other religions and cultures and countries that hold despicable human rights records, and there are many variables and many circumstances in each that result in these abuses. Absolutely not justifying any of them, but to try to streamline and simplify the problem by blaming it on a singular thing is wrong.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

FreeRights wrote:
I thoroughly agree with you that especially in a case like this, the way that Islam is being applied by the government of Iran is indefensible. Worse yet is that there are many other countries that are completely backwards in recognizing human rights.

That being said, it's important to research more - it's not true that Islam, invariably, is a threat. There are many, many other religions and cultures and countries that hold despicable human rights records, and there are many variables and many circumstances in each that result in these abuses. Absolutely not justifying any of them, but to try to streamline and simplify the problem by blaming it on a singular thing is wrong.

I've done lots of research and that's why I feel Islam IS a threat. Trying to water down the beliefs of Islam, the terror of Islamist extremists, the degradation of women by and because of Islam, (which is the largest religion in the world, and dare I say responsible for most of the human rights violations in other countries) and whose extremist believers are going around the world murdering people, by generalizing 'other religions and cultures' doesn't cut it. Nearly every country where there are gross human rights violations has a majority of Islamic believers except perhaps North Korea and China. And so what does that have to do with the topic anyways? The topic is ISLAM not all other religions in the world.

The real bottom line is whether people believe it is coming to a theatre near you isn't it? After watching the UK for a number of years, and Europe, I would say we need to wake up or hope and pray that the 'normal muslims' not only wake up but SPEAK UP.

I would like to ask you a question. You said this " it's not true that Islam, invariably, is a threat". What do you base that on?
To PC liberals who are offended at the Christ child in a manger, I have GREAT news for you! The next time you see Him, he won't be in a manger! Sadly, if you can't handle His first appearance, you're REALLY not going to like His second appearance.
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

Here is just another bad story showing why muslims even the so called good ones are way too crazy in the head and a threat to normal society

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/world ... oman-naked
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

I am more concerned with the real life "Muslim Sharia Law" zones that now exist in countries like England and France. The zones where groups of Muslim males will stop non adherents on the street and try to coerce them into following THEIR Muslim beliefs.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

pepsilover wrote:I would like to ask you a question. You said this " it's not true that Islam, invariably, is a threat". What do you base that on?

Extensive research aside, if there are over a billion Muslims in the world, the total amount of them that conduct acts of terrorism are in the very low percentage points. While I agree with you that many Muslim states have sickening human rights records, there's lots of other cultures that are as bad - including indigenous.

Further, most of the victims of Islam rooted terrorism are Muslims.

I do agree that extreme ideologies of Islam are a threat; however, we're talking about a handful of small to moderate sized groups like the Islamic State and Boko Harim.

So with that said, what makes you support that Islam specifically, and in general, is a threat?
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
dontrump
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by dontrump »

what makes you support that Islam specifically, and in general, is a threat?

BECAUSE every day one reads in the news about some stupid *removed* Muslim doing bad that's why. yesterday that muslim from Montreal stabbed two of our military people and yes muslims kill muslims every day based on their stupid religious crap
Last edited by oneh2obabe on May 31st, 2016, 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Word censor workaround.
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

FreeRights wrote:
Extensive research aside, if there are over a billion Muslims in the world, the total amount of them that conduct acts of terrorism are in the very low percentage points. While I agree with you that many Muslim states have sickening human rights records, there's lots of other cultures that are as bad - including indigenous.

Further, most of the victims of Islam rooted terrorism are Muslims.

I do agree that extreme ideologies of Islam are a threat; however, we're talking about a handful of small to moderate sized groups like the Islamic State and Boko Harim.

So with that said, what makes you support that Islam specifically, and in general, is a threat?

With WHAT said? All you said was 'we're talking about "a handful of small to moderate sized groups like the Islamic State and Boko Haram'. When you start producing lies in your arguments there is no point. ISIS has taken over a good part of Iraq and is working on Syria. That is no 'small group', or do you forget they are not associated with government backup. ISIS is organized, has been around for years and years, trains their kids from the time they come out of the womb and don't use a lot of birth control. Take a look at the UK and Europe and what is going on.

Speaking of math, here's something to think about. Since Canada accepted 25,000 refugees, and since many have expressed that some terrorists could slip through the cracks and enter Canada that way, let's say 1% as a low guesstimate. That is 250 terrorists. Let's see. Three terrorists can kill up to probably 300 people at one attack (or 10 terrorists could kill over 3,000 such as at the WTC attacks). So that's over 60,000 deaths or more of civilians by terrorists (10 can kill 3,000 people, 100 can kill 30,000, 200 can kill 60,000 people and so on). OR if you don't like that equation use the Paris numbers @120 dead, and so on and so on. Significant numbers.

Let's talk about math again, because when I say a threat, I don't just mean that they might kill you, I mean they are capable of taking over our governments and way of life as we know it. Let's guesstimate that another 1% of those 25,000 refugees are men or women who are politically active, educated, and an advocate of Islam. How long do you think before they and their friends are elected as MP's? As mayors? As Prime Minister? Maybe not in our lifetime but rest assured by the time our grandkids are grown. But MAYBE in our lifetime too. The mayor of London is a Muslim, a lawyer who has defended questionable men in the past who are "passionate" about Islam, his former brother-in-law being one of them.

One of the things you need to understand is a basic principle here. Blood is thicker than water. The blood that holds the Islamics together is their RELIGION, and we all know how motivating and how STRONG people hold to their religious beliefs.

That being said, let's take a look at what our home-grown Calgary muslim mayor believes. You can research this if you don't believe me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_o ... _Ismailism

History of Nizari Ismailism

<snip> The History of Nizari Isma'ilism from the founding of Islam covers a period of over 1400 years. It begins with Muhammad's mission to restore to humanity the universality and knowledge of the oneness of the divine within the Abrahamic tradition, through the final message and what the Shia believe was the appointment of Ali as successor and guardian of that message with both the spiritual and temporal authority of Muhammad through the institution of the Imamate.<snip>

Interestingly enough, on his bio he does not list his religion as 'ISLAM' (which people would recognize) but rather chooses to use the phrase 'Nizari Ismailii'.

All you have to do is use common sense here. Muslims are leaving their homelands and coming to the West in hordes (Europe, UK, USA, Canada).
Hurtlander
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Hurtlander »

Donald G wrote:I am more concerned with the real life "Muslim Sharia Law" zones that now exist in countries like England and France. The zones where groups of Muslim males will stop non adherents on the street and try to coerce them into following THEIR Muslim beliefs.

That is a complete lie, there aren't any Sharia Law zones in England or France.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/nogozones.asp

But it does make a good conversation starter at a cross lighting ceremony..
Póg Mo Thoin
No longer proud to be born in British Columbia.
pepsilover
Übergod

Post by pepsilover »

Hurtlander wrote:
That is a complete lie, there aren't any Sharia Law zones in England or France.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/nogozones.asp

But it does make a good conversation starter at a cross lighting ceremony..

LOLOL - Snopes? Really? Look, this 'no-go' issue argument has been going on for YEARS AND YEARS, you know that right? I'll let Donald answer you as I already know the score. And this topic isn't just about 'England and France' by the way, it's about Islam being a threat to the world.

Try not to use Snopes. Do you have any idea how many Islamics are heads of big corporations? LOTS of money coming out of those oil countries. Sigh.......

I'll leave you with this lovely view of DEARBORN, MICHIGAN and you can see for yourself how nice and non-confrontational the muslims are:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnJBW49afzg

It's 22 minutes long so you can scroll part way through to get to the juicy stuff. If you dare. Talk to me AFTER you watch it.
Hey, it's got over TWO MILLION VIEWS so you can do it!
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

pepsilover wrote:LOLOL - Snopes? Really? Look, this 'no-go' issue argument has been going on for YEARS AND YEARS, you know that right? I'll let Donald answer you as I already know the score. And this topic isn't just about 'England and France' by the way, it's about Islam being a threat to the world.

Try not to use Snopes. Do you have any idea how many Islamics are heads of big corporations? LOTS of money coming out of those oil countries. Sigh.......

I'll leave you with this lovely view of DEARBORN, MICHIGAN and you can see for yourself how nice and non-confrontational the muslims are:

It's 22 minutes long so you can scroll part way through to get to the juicy stuff. If you dare. Talk to me AFTER you watch it.

Snopes helps us avoid confirmation bias.

Will I watch the YouTube video you've posted? Perhaps, but watching it will provide the site that posted it with a measure of support, so I'll do a search for it first. "Dearborn Michigan Muslims Youtube Snopes" brings up a lot of sites which seem question your interpretation of events. Here's a link to a Christian one that you may find interesting: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/christandpopculture/2013/05/muslims-stoning-christians-in-michigan-not-quite-updated/
According to this site, the hour-long video was carefully edited to achieve the desired effect.

So, what's the truth, the whole truth, about this YouTube video and the events it purports to show? To my mind, it's best if we all avoid allowing our personal biases and ideological agendas to narrow our vision, and our minds. Let he who is without sin... and all that.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
Gilchy
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Gilchy »

United West, seems like an unbiased source.
Hurtlander
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Hurtlander »

pepsilover wrote:
LOLOL - Snopes? Really? Look, this 'no-go' issue argument has been going on for YEARS AND YEARS, you know that right? I'll let Donald answer you as I already know the score. And this topic isn't just about 'England and France' by the way, it's about Islam being a threat to the world.

That clip is from 2012, it was proven to have been deceptively edited to help create hate and fear towards Muslims..
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/christandp ... e-updated/

I've got very close friends in Dearborn, when I asked them about the so called Muslim extremists in their city, they hadn't heard about it..
Póg Mo Thoin
No longer proud to be born in British Columbia.
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

Examining the Dearborn incident from a respectful secular perspective:
http://dearbornfreepress.com/2012/07/01/protestors-disrupt-arab-festival-with-pigs-head-on-pole/

It would behoove all of us to be sure we're not responding from a place of bias and getting manipulated into someone else's agenda: keeping us divided, fearful and angry.

This kind of intentional manipulation of people's gut reactions can only detract from our ability to identify and address the real issues.
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “World”