Black Lives Matter

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Black Lives Matter

Post by the truth »

100% ^^^^^^^^ this guy is in the front lines ,he knows wha'st going on
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

“Am I missing something?”

Yes Ajoe said they lied and told half-truths when in fact this is not the case.
She says:
“Don't bring the violence here!”

Not stop the violence.

I don’t hear anyone one complaining when George Stephanopoulos gives Donald powderpuff questions.
As was said earlier the people who put together our news do so for a profit not our benefit and that is our fault and our loss.
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

averagejoe wrote:

Great explanation by Sherrif Clarke of what's happening in and around America and how it affected the riots this past weekend in Milwaukee.

He is obviously an intelligent man.

IMO those who deny the truth of what the Police Chief said are denying reality. Keeping attention focused on the police in an effort to have them blamed for all of societies problems will, in the long run, not solve anything. It is like blaming AVERAGE Christians today for the Crusades. Or blaming all Doctors for the cancer in their communities. It makes no sense.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

sobrohusfat wrote:

I love the truth ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Why do George Soros and Big Corporations fund organizations like BLM who do nothing in helping black families? All they do is protest, riot and make ridiculous demands?

Black Lives Matter cashes in with $100 million from liberal foundations

For all its talk of being a street uprising, Black Lives Matter is increasingly awash in cash, raking in pledges of more than $100 million from liberal foundations and others eager to contribute to what has become the grant-making cause du jour.

The Ford Foundation and Borealis Philanthropy recently announced the formation of the Black-Led Movement Fund [BLMF], a six-year pooled donor campaign aimed at raising $100 million for the Movement for Black Lives coalition.

That funding comes in addition to more than $33 million in grants to the Black Lives Matter movement from top Democratic Party donor George Soros through his Open Society Foundations, as well as grant-making from the Center for American Progress.

“The BLMF provides grants, movement building resources, and technical assistance to organizations working advance the leadership and vision of young, Black, queer, feminists and immigrant leaders who are shaping and leading a national conversation about criminalization, policing and race in America,” said the Borealis announcement.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... eral-foun/
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Hey sjw's.....

VIRAL VIDEO : Black Man Wants to Know Why Black Lives Matter Isn’t in Louisiana Helping Flood Victims

http://truthfeed.com/viral-video-black- ... ims/17898/
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

"The truth" is HOT! Don't be confused with which one I am referring to ;-)
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

thanks............ [icon_lol2.gif]
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

I like this lady - she fine - especially the rhythmic joy church dancing moves [4:16]

full version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT-H1EQF9x0
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Navy Veteran’s home vandalized, torched by BLM for being a Trump supporter

here are lots of questions surrounding a fire that gutted a home on Johnson Street in Plant City overnight.

Along with heavy damage, anti-Trump graffiti was sprayed on the house, inside and out. The family who lives there was spending the night with relatives, but Navy veteran Matthew Smith says his home was targeted because he is a Donald Trump supporter.

“It’s not what I expected out of America,” says Smith. “It should be us figuring problems out together.”

http://investmentwatchblog.com/navy-vet ... supporter/

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/20/us/florid ... index.html black lives matter not to blacks i guess
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

I suppose after a gang war, you’re left with:

663E18AB-575E-4CF2-B8FE-E5E59DDD1838.png
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.

Return to “World”