Trump discussion

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Trump Administration: First Hundred Days and Beyond.

Post by Queen K »

And right now with Canada being so under attack, Dairy and softwood lumber in his sights, any supporting Donald Trump wholeheartedly is nothing short of being a traitor.

MJ beat me to saying it, but I'm on MJ's side on that matter.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Jflem1983 wrote:Umm u do see who we have in Ottawa right .

Not even close.
krocky
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by krocky »

Queen K wrote:And right now with Canada being so under attack, Dairy and softwood lumber in his sights, any supporting Donald Trump wholeheartedly is nothing short of being a traitor..

Traitor is a pretty strong term and a little "dramatic" me thinks..

You do understand why the tariffs and what the anti-dumping duties are all about right. If not I'd be happy to explain it.. He is doing what he said he would do and was elected on, looking after the USA "first".. This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone or do you think he should be thinking about Canada first. I actually thought that was our Prime Ministers job you known what's his name..!!

Yea it sucks for Canada, we've had a pretty sweet deal thus far but times change. It also sucks that house prices used to be affordable and aren't anymore, that's life. Our Politicians need to get off their butts and do something and it sounds like what's-his-name is doing just that. He apparently has gotten Trump to agree to a "renegotiation" rather than a full withdrawl..
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Actually, it was a pretty sweet deal for both sides but Trump needs an antagonist to position himself as the hero of the little guy. The same little guy that most of his domestic policies screw over.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

who in canada cares what trump does or says ? just because trump wants to trash the usa who cares ? let him put tarrifs on everything lol i dnt care . we can start trading with iran :130:
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

"I loved my previous life. I had so many things going.

This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier." - Donald Trump
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Personally I don't think he meant to win . But hillary was a disaster . Now he's stuck . He made good promises . People want the wall . People want the jobs . People want made in America.

It's hard for him to please everyone . Now we have a trade war with USA. We can't win . They buy all we sell
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

People are gullible fools. Trump promised the world without any plans to achieve those goals. People bought it up and now he's stuck as a president with a mandate he can't deliver on. Think they'll be fooled twice?
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Omnitheo wrote:People are gullible fools. Trump promised the world without any plans to achieve those goals. People bought it up and now he's stuck as a president with a mandate he can't deliver on. Think they'll be fooled twice?

Looking at the Democrats. I sure hope he can win again . He's done more good than bad for America so far . My disappointment lies in his trade war with canada and them allowing the Somalian's to cross our border . Also bombing Syria and Afghanistan will just hurt us in the long run with more refugees . I like things the way they were when I was a kid . The world seemed more honest . Need to make me a fortune so I can have me a farm . Tune out .
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Omnitheo wrote:People are gullible fools. Think they'll be fooled twice?

I've learned not to over estimate conservative voters, they elected George W. Bush for two terms after all.
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

Seth Meyers...enjoy

Last edited by ferri on Apr 28th, 2017, 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed youtube link
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
krocky
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by krocky »

TIC TOCK, TIC TOCK, 100 days fast approaching and who's the President of the United States, oh look, still Donald Trump..
Barney Google wrote:"I loved my previous life. I had so many things going.
This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier." - Donald Trump

This is how you know he isn't a regular Politician (if he actually said this, I didn't fact check it) whether you agree with it or not, no stereotypical Politician would ever make an "honest" statement like that.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Trump doesn't make honest statements. He just opens his mouth and random words fly out. Sometimes they say one thing, and sometimes they say the exact opposite. And sometimes those contradictory statements fall within the same chain of mostly unintelligible speech and made up words.

When you say both yes and no to the same thing, and then deny even video evidence of your previous statements...that's not honesty. That's hedging your bets and then trying to deceive those you are supposed to lead.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Omnitheo wrote:Trump doesn't make honest statements. He just opens his mouth and random words fly out. Sometimes they say one thing, and sometimes they say the exact opposite. And sometimes those contradictory statements fall within the same chain of mostly unintelligible speech and made up words.

When you say both yes and no to the same thing, and then deny even video evidence of your previous statements...that's not honesty. That's hedging your bets and then trying to deceive those you are supposed to lead.

The truly disturbing thing about his lying is that if he were hooked up to a lie detector i believe he would fool it. Combine that with his severe narcissism and delusional tendancies and we could be in trouble. The man is not right.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Return to “World”