Trump Administration: First Hundred Days and Beyond.

Re: Trump Administration: First Hundred Days and Beyond.

Postby Ka-El » Jan 16th, 2019, 12:54 pm

It really takes a very special kind of something to still be apologizing and making excuses for this imbecilic moron.

Hillary [icon_lol2.gif]
The ability to suspend judgment and change your mind when warranted is a distinguishing feature of critical thought
– apparently not recognizable to those who don’t have the ability.

"I don't know who dimples is, I don't know what this means"

The Green Barbarian likes this post.
Ka-El
Guru

Liked in: 5744 posts

Postby Ranger66 » Jan 16th, 2019, 1:18 pm

“Obama's character” is established by his actions as is Trump’s, you may not adore Obama but his character is a reflection of the lack of bankruptcies, sexual accusations and lies that Trump has hidden in his closet.
To cool to live, to smart to die
Ranger66
Übergod

Liked in: 388 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jan 16th, 2019, 1:40 pm

Ka-El wrote:It really takes a very special kind of something to still be apologizing and making excuses for this imbecilic moron.

Hillary [icon_lol2.gif]

Hillary was an imbecilic moron for sure, but not sure how that fits into this thread.
How do you destroy a political party? Elect a part-time drama teacher as your leader because of his last name.

2019 - The year we get rid of the Liberals and their drunken farm wife spending.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 18569 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jan 16th, 2019, 1:43 pm

2manyfords wrote:
Ok,

Trump got caught with his pants down saying something degrading to women (whether he knew he was being recorded or not is immaterial) and no such record of anything remotely similar being said by Obama. So who's the smarter one here?

Just because there is no record doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. If Billy Bush hadn't had his mic on, no one would have heard Trump say what he said.

I am still trying to understand how something Trump said 24 years ago in jest was enough cause to make such a disgusting cartoon like this, but I know I am wasting my time here.

But I guess since there is no record of such distastfullness from Obama, he must still be a pig....

He did like staffers touching his penis, but it was all in good fun.

I could care less about whether it was a Democrat or a Republican.

Yes, I believe that one all right. Sorry my eyes just rolled so hard I can't make them go back to normal.

I wasn't referring to Clinton at all, but since you brought it up, If "Family Guy" did a cigar parody I likely would have laughed as well. After all, just like Trump it's all shock entertainment......

We both would laugh, because true comedy is always rooted in the truth, and in this case with Clinton, it was actually true.
How do you destroy a political party? Elect a part-time drama teacher as your leader because of his last name.

2019 - The year we get rid of the Liberals and their drunken farm wife spending.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jan 16th, 2019, 1:46 pm

JLives wrote:
Grooosssss. Why are you making excuses for this slimeball?

I'm not making excuses, I was just pointing out an erroneous post.

What does it take for you to accept terrible people do terrible things?

I fully accept that Bill Clinton is a terrible person. No problem there whatsoever.

Hold Trump accountable for his own damn behaviour.

I am not an American, so not my pig, not my farm. I think that everyone should be accountable for their behavior. I'm not sure what this has to do with a cartoon in which the current sitting president sexually assaults one of the main characters, but carry on.

And if you bring up Clinton in your reply you're getting a slap.

Yawn. I really don't respond well to bullying or threats of violence. Bill Clinton is a pervert.

The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jan 16th, 2019, 1:49 pm

Ranger66 wrote:“Obama's character” is established by his actions as is Trump’s, you may not adore Obama but his character is a reflection of the lack of bankruptcies, sexual accusations and lies that Trump has hidden in his closet.

:spitcoffee:

Lack of bankruptcies??? You are kidding right?????

"What am I looking at here Chris? "

"$500 million of taxpayer cash being blown, but don't worry, you're a Democrat so no one will care"

http://fortune.com/2015/08/27/remember- ... a-mistake/

d0nb likes this post.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Postby pentona » Jan 17th, 2019, 12:03 pm

So ol Trump tweeted out and in a letter, made public that Nancy Peloshi was headed to Egypt, Brussels and Afghanistan and that she cannot use Govt military jet for this trip. NIce of him to give the enemy some warning of the impending visit; (these trips are always kept secret, except he can't keep his big mouth shut). Perhaps the Dems should do this the next time HE is going to visit a war zone country. Gomer!
pentona
Übergod

Liked in: 519 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jan 17th, 2019, 12:10 pm

pentona wrote:So ol Trump tweeted out and in a letter, made public that Nancy Peloshi was headed to Egypt, Brussels and Afghanistan and that she cannot use Govt military jet for this trip. NIce of him to give the enemy some warning of the impending visit; (these trips are always kept secret, except he can't keep his big mouth shut). Perhaps the Dems should do this the next time HE is going to visit a war zone country. Gomer!

The worst thing that any enemy of the US could do would be to harm Peloser. She's their best friend!

The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Postby floppi » Jan 17th, 2019, 1:13 pm

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jan 17th, 2019, 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
floppi
Übergod

Liked in: 571 posts

Postby Silverstarqueen » Jan 17th, 2019, 9:52 pm

Reports now indicate Trump is guilty of impeachable offense:

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/18/trump-d ... eport.html

Reaction from the White House:....Crickets.
Silverstarqueen
Guru

Liked in: 2147 posts

Postby Ka-El » Jan 18th, 2019, 8:08 am

Most voters won't support Trump in 2020: PBS/NPR poll

More than half of registered voters say they have made their minds up against supporting President Trump in 2020, according to a new poll.

In a PBS NewsHour/NPR/Marist Institute survey released Thursday, 57 percent of registered voters said that they would definitely not support Trump for re-election.

That number includes just 10 percent of Republicans but 91 percent of Democrats and almost two-thirds, 62 percent, of registered independent voters, according to the survey.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newspolit ... &ocid=iehp
The ability to suspend judgment and change your mind when warranted is a distinguishing feature of critical thought
– apparently not recognizable to those who don’t have the ability.

"I don't know who dimples is, I don't know what this means"
Ka-El
Guru

Liked in: 5744 posts

Postby seewood » Jan 18th, 2019, 9:11 am

^^^^^

Wonder when the republicans realize the chance for another 4 years after 2020 is slipping away with this clown as president?

Who is the person going to tell Trump he is fired and going to be replaced...?
I am not wealthy but I am rich

2 people like this post.
seewood
Übergod

Liked in: 1359 posts

Postby Silverstarqueen » Jan 18th, 2019, 9:49 am

Once Meuller's report comes out the Repubs won't be able to keep looking the other way.
Wishful thinking?
Silverstarqueen
Guru

Liked in: 2147 posts

Postby madmudder » Jan 18th, 2019, 6:33 pm

It takes a lying *bleep* to stick up for another lying *bleep*. :smt045
madmudder
Board Meister

Liked in: 148 posts

Postby Vacancyrate » Jan 18th, 2019, 8:46 pm

Yet another "bombshell" blows up in the medias face. After 24 hours of "this is it" and 1000 editorials about impeachment it turns out it was all BS and yet another "anonymous source" spreading rumors and swift-boating Trump on a hourly basis.

Ironic calling Trump a liar at this point. The main stream press hasn't got a leg to stand on anymore.

The epic, historic media failure that defined the 2016 election continues to this day.

Nothing has changed. If anything, it's only gotten worse

There is more than enough to legitimately criticize Trump for. His despicable Yemen policy, ridiculous corporate tax giveaways -the list goes on. That this nonstop, frequently-disproven Russia panic has become the central criticism of his presidency is both an irony and a tragedy.

Centurion likes this post.
Vacancyrate
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 654 posts

PreviousNext

Return to World