Trump discussion

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Trump Administration: First Hundred Days and Beyond.

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Ranger66 wrote:
Do you have some actual proof ?

Funny how no one seems to ask this question here unless its something that isn't damaging to Trump. Wild unproven accusations are made all the time without any proof (hello Buzzfeed) and no one asks for proof. Why is that?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
floppi
Lord of the Board

Post by floppi »

monilynno wrote:Mueller is panicking. This attack on Stone was distraction from the fact that FBI whistle blowers came forward this week, exposing that the Mueller team and FBI knew the FISA warrants to spy on Trump in 2015 were based on the fake politically motivated Steel Dossier. The Dossier paid for by Hillary and the DNC. The whole damned thing is a scam to cover up Clinton and Obama crimes. Dan Bongino former Secret Service Agent. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehPdlsLmJjk

Man are you behind the times....the Steele Dossier and the FISA warrants are so yesterday. Have you noticed all the indictments and jail time everyone around Trump is getting? The next batch will be his family followed by the Big Crooked Traitor.
Rjamer
Übergod

Post by Rjamer »

It would seem that the US is moving a bit to the left,, first they elect a black man for Pres. then a special needs person next.. Sad :200:
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Trump advisers lied over and over again. The question is, why?

They lied to the public for months before Donald Trump was elected — and then repeatedly after he took office.

They lied to Congress as lawmakers sought to investigate Russia’s attack on American democracy in 2016.

And they lied to the FBI, even when they knew lying was a crime.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newspolit ... &ocid=iehp

… and the sheep believed them then, and some even continue to believe them now, despite the overwhelming evidence that this entire presidency has been just one big sham that is going to cost everyone dearly. Fool me once; shame on you. Fool me twice; shame on me. Fool me a thousand times; I must be a Trump apologist.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Ka-El wrote:If they didn’t, they certainly should have. As everyone likely knows, the presidential candidate is chosen through primary elections where party members vote on a preferred candidate,

Unless you are the DNC and Hilary Clinton is losing in the primaries to a communist.

What an embarrassing time to be an American.

On this I can agree. On one hand you have Trump and the Republicans, with no viable alternatives to even consider from any other party. I would say that it's also embarrassing right now to be a Canadian but at least we have Scheer waiting in the wings to throw our bumbling loser Liberals out. The Americans have no one. Maybe we can loan them Max Bernier?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Vacancyrate
Banned

Post by Vacancyrate »

Rjamer wrote:It would seem that the US is moving a bit to the left,, first they elect a black man for Pres

So what makes someone "left" is their skin colour?

You guys god hoodwinked.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Some of the BS people (posters) believe just boggles the mind. No wonder the World is going downhill so fast.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Rjamer
Übergod

Post by Rjamer »

I think after a grandmother kicked Trump`s azz ,,it is game over for the idiot .. *removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jan 27th, 2019, 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Baiting
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Bsuds wrote:Some of the BS people (posters) believe just boggles the mind. No wonder the World is going downhill so fast.

You nailed it.
monilynno
Board Meister

Post by monilynno »

Mueller is no boy scout, he has a long history of cover ups and crimes.
https://www.globalresearch.ca/former-fb ... ps/5635272
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

“Mueller is no boy scout, he has a long history of cover ups and crimes.”

While I question the reliability of the source and the incorrect placement of sentences that are correct but misleading because that are not necessarily related. No one lives in that world and is a boy scout. I wait to see who gets convicted first Trump of Mueller?
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished
floppi
Lord of the Board

Post by floppi »

Ranger66 wrote:
While I question the reliability of the source and the incorrect placement of sentences that are correct but misleading because that are not necessarily related. No one lives in that world and is a boy scout. I wait to see who gets convicted first Trump of Mueller?

If I had to choose between the guy that got 5 deferement, one for fake bone spurs over a Marine that received a Bronze Star with Valor, 2 Navy Commendation Medals, a Purple Heart, and the Vietnamese Cross of Gallantry, I'd pick the cowderly tin soldier, Trump for conviction.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Bsuds wrote:Some of the BS people (posters) believe just boggles the mind. No wonder the World is going downhill so fast.

That, and the people you are talking about think you are talking about someone else.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

President Trump tweets nonsensical figures on illegal immigration

We are not even into February and the cost of illegal immigration so far this year is $18,959,495,168. Cost Friday was $603,331,392. There are at least 25,772,342 illegal aliens, not the 11,000,000 that have been reported for years, in our Country. So ridiculous! DHS

<snip>

Once again, we have an example of the president — who likely has access to more information than any person on earth — latching on to dubious numbers that he saw on television. Compounding this error, he apparently misunderstood one number, assuming “aliens” meant “illegal aliens,” and then tweeted it out to the nation as a new, unknown fact.

Given that immigration is supposed to be the central issue of his administration, there’s little excuse for such sloppy use of statistics. The president earns Four Pinocchios.

It’s amazing with the access to education and information these days that there are still people dull-witted enough to believe Trump is telling them the truth. What some people choose to believe for pure partisanship just boggles the mind.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

A big warning sign for Trump’s 2020 reelection effort

It has not been a good couple of weeks for President Trump’s poll numbers. While they’ve been relatively steady throughout his two years in the White House, the government shutdown has pushed his approval rating as low as it’s been at basically any point.

One number in the most recent Washington Post-ABC News poll might be more troubling.

According to the poll, 56 percent of registered voters — a clear and statistically significant majority — say they will “definitely” not vote for Trump in his 2020 reelection bid.

In the meantime, “fed up with self-inflicted political and economic wounds, Sens. Rob Portman (R-Ohio) and Mark R. Warner (D-Va.) came up with separate but similar bills”:

In a statement last week, Warner explained his cleverly titled bill: “The Stop STUPIDITY (Shutdowns Transferring Unnecessary Pain and Inflicting Damage In The Coming Years) Act would fund all aspects of the government except for the legislative branch and the Executive Office of the President – effectively forcing Congress and the White House to come to the negotiating table without putting at risk the economy or hurting the American public.”

These lawmakers are all on the right track. While they are at it, they should pass legislation clarifying that an “emergency” under the National Emergencies Act cannot be “I negotiated with Congress for months but didn’t get my way.” If Trump vetoes it, the first override of his tenure could appropriately be a defense of Congress as an equal branch, the one solely charged with passing legislation and funding the government.

Return to “World”