Trump discussion

Necro
Übergod

Re: Trump Administration: First Hundred Days and Beyond.

Post by Necro »

President Trump Participates in a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Japan.

Did you know 1 of 3 Biden voters are as dumb as the other 2? #LetsGoBrandon!
Stable Genius

Post by Stable Genius »

Necro wrote:
Silly conspiracy theories have been peddled by the left for 2 years. Russiagate was a scam. Congratulations on falling for it.

Take a bow.

Wow! How can someone who is clearly wrong can be so arrogant?

What's silly is to call the Investigation into Russian meddling a scam when it has led to;

199 criminal charges, 37 indictments or guilty pleas and four prison sentences.

Six Trump advisers or government officials have been charged by the Special Counsel's Office:

Roger Jason Stone;Michael Cohen;Paul J. Manafort;Richard W. Gates III;Michael T. Flynn;George Papadopoulos.

https://www.bankinfosecurity.com/blogs/ ... ing-p-2715

Trump hasn't been indicted because he isn't guilty of obstruction or campaign finance laws, it's because the current stooge of an AJ believes the POTUS is above the law.

Look, if you must support Trump and Barr's attempt at a cover up by investigating the investigation once again, could you at least read the findings this time around so you can focus on much more realistic conspiracies theories, like whether the earth is round or not?. [icon_lol2.gif]
Stable Genius

Post by Stable Genius »

Ka-El wrote:(what an embarrassing time to be an American)

Doesnt get much more embarrassing than the leader of the free world kicking off an investigation in oranges.
[icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]

It eludes me how can anyone take this clown seriously?
floppi
Lord of the Board

Post by floppi »

It's what happens when you enter the right echo chamber and get fed full of conspiracy theories without coming out of the hole for air.......the brain starts to rot.
Stable Genius

Post by Stable Genius »

floppi wrote:It's what happens when you enter the right echo chamber and get fed full of conspiracy theories without coming out of the hole for air.......the brain starts to rot.

Unfortunately, brain rot is an epidemic. A symptom of this rot is out of control arrogance.

I miss the old days when half the population was simply uninformed. The misinformed are the plague of this era and as long as people continue to get their news from Facebook and Twitter, frauds like Trump will do everything in their power to keep it this way.
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

“half the population was simply uninformed”

Uninformed is a state of mind if you do not know any better than you believe you are fully informed, it is the failure to recognize the wisps of realization that float at the edge of your sphere that cause you to fail. There are no left or right echo chamber just easy targets for the cult leaders to manipulate and use. The scary part is intelligence is not necessarily a defence. Generally the old days look good because the future looks so bad.
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished
Necro
Übergod

Post by Necro »

Stable genius wrote:What's silly is to call the Investigation into Russian meddling a scam when it has led to

Ho hum. Another tin-foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist. Did you happen to notice not a single American was charged with Conspiring with any Russians to affect the outcome of the 2016 election? I guess you missed that part.

Stable genius wrote:Trump hasn't been indicted because he isn't guilty of obstruction or campaign finance laws, it's because the current stooge of an AJ believes the POTUS is above the law.

If Trump was guilty of any of those things Weissmann (Mueller) would have charged him. There is not a single reference to OLC policy in any decision reached. Not. One.

I can understand why you don't want to the origins of Crossfire Hurricane investigated. It's going to be hard on you to find out the entire thing was a politically motivated hit job. When it all comes out I want you to remember one thing..

My laughter. [icon_lol2.gif]
Stable Genius

Post by Stable Genius »

Necro wrote:Ho hum. Another tin-foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist.

:200:

I'm guessing it completely escapes you that you're the one pushing the conspiracy theory here. Think I see a huge waste of time that I'd just as soon avoid. Cheerio. :up:
Necro
Übergod

Post by Necro »

Stable genius wrote:I'm guessing it completely escapes you that you're the one pushing the conspiracy theory here. Think I see a huge waste of time that I'd just as soon avoid. Cheerio.

No, I am not the one pushing silly conspiracy theories. Spygate is real and the longer you deny this reality the sweeter those delicious liberal tears will taste.

Also? Watching you avoid anything that doesn't fit into your liberal echo chamber whilst simultaneously scurrying down your rat-hole whenever challenged tells me you're anything but a stable genius.

Let's see how intellectually honest you really are. This video is filled with 100% verifiable information. Will you watch it (and part 2) or continue to stick your head into the sand?

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Black pastor calls Trump more 'pro-black' than Obama

A black pastor who’s a longtime supporter of President Trump is saying that Mr. Trump is more “pro-black” than former President Barack Obama, the nation’s only black president.

Pastor Darrell Scott of Cleveland, co-founder of Mr. Trump’s National Diversity Coalition, is one of several dozen inner-city faith leaders working with the White House on prison reform and other initiatives to help urban America.

“This is probably going to be … the most pro-black president I’ve seen in my lifetime,” Mr. Scott said Wednesday in an Oval Office meeting with the president. “This president actually wants to prove something to our community, our faith-based community and our ethnic community. The last president didn’t feel like he had to.”

Mr. Scott said of Mr. Obama, “He felt like he didn’t have to prove it. He got a pass. This president, this administration is probably going to be more proactive regarding urban revitalization and prison reform than any president in my lifetime.”

During the meeting, Mr. Trump discussed the administration’s prison reform efforts, including a bipartisan prison reform bill passed by the House in May.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... black-bar/
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

And the circle is getting tighter....

Christopher ‘Fake Dossier’ Steele REFUSES to Talk With Russia Investigators

The former British spy who produced a dossier describing alleged links between Donald Trump and Russia will not cooperate with a prosecutor assigned by U.S. Attorney General William Barr to review how the investigations of Trump and his 2016 election campaign began, a source with knowledge of the situation said.

Christopher Steele, a former Russia expert for the British spy agency MI6, will not answer questions from prosecutor John Durham, named by Barr to examine the origins of the investigations into Trump and his campaign team, said the source close to Steele’s London-based private investigation firm, Orbis Business Intelligence.

Trump has given Barr broad authority to declassify intelligence materials related to the investigations. Last week Trump ordered the heads of U.S. spy and law enforcement agencies to cooperate with Durham.

Steele, who had previously collaborated with the FBI on issues such as corruption in the global soccer organization FIFA, was hired in 2016 by Fusion GPS, a Washington-based private investigations firm working for lawyers representing the Democratic Party and Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

Steele produced for Fusion GPS a set of controversial and sometimes salacious reports describing alleged contacts Trump and his team had with Russians before the election.

Trump says Steele’s “fake dossier” was a key factor behind the investigations and what he claims is a broader “witch hunt” against him. He also accuses senior intelligence officials of improperly “spying” on his campaign.
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Democrats cry that there is no crisis on the southern border....then asks for help at the border.

Democrat Gov. PULLED Nat’l Guard Troops from Border to Spite Trump, Now BEGS Him for Help

As we reported on May 7th, New Mexico’s Trump-hating open-borders governor took radical actions just to spite the President — but now that the results are proving disastrous for her state, she is begging the Feds for more help with the border!

You can’t make this up, folks.

Trump deployed National Guard and U.S. Army troops to the Mexican border to deal with a huge increase in illegal entries in January.

In act of what she called “resistance” against the president, New Mexico’s Democratic governor, Michelle Lujan Grisham withdrew 118 National Guard troops from the state’s southern boundary.

She said she did it to counter what she called Trump’s “charade of border fear-mongering,” and as a “protest” against Trump’s move to ban “transgendered” troops from the U.S. military.

The results have been nothing short of disastrous, with drug smuggling activities “exploding” since her deranged move.

As the NY Post reported, Mexican drug cartels and possibly terrorists have been thriving in New Mexico since two border patrol checkpoints were shut down as a result of Lujan Grisham’s withdrawal — with a 1,700% increase in drug smuggling alone in just 3 months.

But now, Lujan Grisham is seeking the federal government’s assistance to manage the impacts of the border crisis on New Mexico.

As KOAT-TV reports:

Lujan Grisham met with federal officials in Washington, D.C., last week, including acting-Homeland Security Secretary Kevin McAleenan, to discuss the ongoing crisis.

Lujan Grisham asked McAleenan to increase government personnel at the border and requested reimbursement for humanitarian assistance, among other resources.

“The governor wants to continue to urge the federal government to increase its personnel on the border as a means of improving the logistical and communications output,” the governor’s spokesman, Tripp Stelnicki, told KOAT.

Say WHAT?? Trump did increase Guard troops and she removed them! Now that her own citizens are furious, she is trying to pass the buck.

It is not working. Republicans are having a field day with New Mexico’s new, disastrous governor’s actions.

“She declares there’s no crisis. She removes the National Guard, and now she’s there asking for money,” New Mexico GOP Chairman Steve Pearce mocked, KOAT reported.

“Everything in her actions indicate that she believes there’s a crisis, but yet she will not dedicate the resources or request to her colleagues in Congress to start passing the laws that will change the situation there,” he criticized. “The border communities are going to continue to be overrun.”

Stable Genius

Post by Stable Genius »

Key quote from Mueller's press conference for those still confused:

"If we had confidence the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so"

Also explained that it would have been unfair and pointless to indict a sitting president given he could not be charged under current AJ guidelines. That the method for holding a president responsible for wrong doing isn't in the courts but within the Houses of government.

Its evident now that the intention behind Volume2 was to provide the ingredients and that it was Congress's duty to bake an impeachment pie.

Think the most important statement he made however came at the end:

"And I will close by reiterating the central allegation of our indictments that there were multiple, systematic efforts to interference in our election. That allegation deserves the attention of every American."
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Stable Genius welcome to Castanet!

I see your brand new on here!

:castanet:

Did you just graduate from UBCO?

Political science maybe?

Seems like after spring graduation class from UBCO.

There is an influx of new posters on here!......

Welcome! :130:

Vacancyrate
Banned

Post by Vacancyrate »

Stable Genius wrote:"And I will close by reiterating the central allegation of our indictments that there were multiple, systematic efforts to interference in our election.

It's true.

The DNC/media cheated Bernie Sanders and gave billions of free air time to Donald Trump in a hair-brained election-rigging scheme that they hoped would force people to vote for Hillary by voting against Trump.

Oh, and some people in Russia bought this ad on Facebook (which clearly turned the tide in the election!)

Return to “World”