Donald Trump on Oprah from a few years back

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Donald Trump on Oprah from a few years back

Post by averagejoe »

He was saying the same thing back then about trade...

VIDEO Uncovered Trump Interview From Over 25 Years Ago Will Shock A Lot of People

Donald Trump 1980 Interview on the today show.

Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Re: Donald Trump on Oprah from a few years back

Post by whatwhat »

It is actually amazing to listen to young Trump speak. What happened to his ability to form cognitive sentences??

On another note, I have heard rumours that Oprah is thinking about running! Trump vs Oprah 2020!?
hail Satan y'all
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

whatwhat wrote:It is actually amazing to listen to young Trump speak. What happened to his ability to form cognitive sentences??

On another note, I have heard rumours that Oprah is thinking about running! Trump vs Oprah 2020!?

I think Oprah would wipe the floor with him.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Would you out line why you say that GB?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Queen K wrote:Would you out line why you say that GB?

Because Oprah is loved by everyone. And rightly so. I was really impressed with how she had the courage to tell everyone in the US to calm down after the election and accept Trump's victory. That took courage, especially in the face of the backlash she received from lunatic leftist People. Now what I really would like to see is Trump step down after the his 2016 mandate is done and Oprah take the Republican nomination for 2020. That would really blow all the lunatic leftist minds, or at least what's left of their minds.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

The Green Barbarian wrote:Because Oprah is loved by everyone. And rightly so. I was really impressed with how she had the courage to tell everyone in the US to calm down after the election and accept Trump's victory. That took courage, especially in the face of the backlash she received from lunatic leftist People. Now what I really would like to see is Trump step down after the his 2016 mandate is done and Oprah take the Republican nomination for 2020. That would really blow all the lunatic leftist minds, or at least what's left of their minds.

Obama said the same thing as did many others. Oprah will never run but should. She values her freedom and privacy too much but she would be a good fit for office. Trump is being attacked because he's not a good fit for office. He's just not qualified and the questions on Russia need to be answered.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."

Return to “World”