Ivanka Trump...White House Office

jamapple
Übergod

Re: Ivanka Trump...White House Office

Post by jamapple »

Barney Google wrote:
Apparently that photo was taken during the Women's Task Force Meeting JT participated in with Trump and The Ladies.

Ivanka was seated next to Justin...makes for pretty photos...lol

Was SGT there?

:up:

Mmmmeeeeooooowwwwww....hissssss...claw, claw, szpit, szpit

You crack me up BG!! [icon_lol2.gif]
I can see her now, all married, and saying to any women looking at him to "BACK OFF, HE'S MY MAN"!!
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

And why is this made up cat fight occurring? Is this the only way women can possibly respond when men are involved?
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

JLives wrote:And why is this made up cat fight occurring? Is this the only way women can possibly respond when men are involved?

Of course not, JLives.

I was just funnin'...my bad.

Sorry?!?!?
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

So, latest news reports cite Ivanka's role as an unpaid 'advisor' is causing some waves.

She will have access to sensitive classified information and such, same as an employee at that level but sans the

secretly clearance/debriefing procedures. Some are citing the White House is making a mistake not to refer

to her as an employee. There's no defined role...what's she need an office in the West Wing for?

Will she add balance to the current administration, as some are suggesting or has she been strategically 'placed'

to give the perception of balance by including a woman 'in the mix'?
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Look . I think we have already hit on why she is there. She is easier for some leaders to deal with than her father . She can break bad news with a pretty face . I don't know why they don't just pay her .
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

If that's the case, Jflem, why not have her go through the security clearances just like everyone else?

And where's the First Lady in all this? Shouldn't she be playing a more diplomatic role than her stepdaughter or at least

a role equal to what it appears Ivanka is going to/does have?
- Unknown
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Ivanka was probably American born . That might be her edge over Melania. As for why the secret service doesn't vet her and give her clearance is beyond me . I'd pat her down willingly
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
jamapple
Übergod

Post by jamapple »

The thing I don't get is that she gets all the perks of being in the West Wing, but doesn't have to be cleared. If any other president had one of their kids doing that, there'd be an uproar. But then again, if you have more then 3 stem cells in your noodle, you'd know that the Trumps aren't going to run that country like a country, they're going to run it like their other "family owned" businesses, which I think will backfire tremendously!! Especially when you have a guy who has claimed bankruptcy in the past. There is no declaring bankruptcy, nor creditor protection in foreign affairs.
dirtrider
Lord of the Board

Post by dirtrider »

The US has about 20 trillion dollars in debt so that's like his companies.
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

Jflem1983 wrote:Ivanka was probably American born . That might be her edge over Melania. As for why the secret service doesn't vet her and give her clearance is beyond me . I'd pat her down willingly

What I meant, Jflem, was that in the past the new First Lady is often in the spotlight doing a First Lady things like greeting

diplomats, etc and announcing HER pet projects that she's going to undertake as First Lady. We don't see much of her

and from what I can find she's not saying much. Maybe she should have another look at Michelle Obama's speeches

so she gets an idea of some of the things she could be doing...oh..no...

wait a minute...maybe she needs The Donald to tell her first. :up:

It sure appears like Ivanka is being "groomed" and given a lot of perks with none of the clearances or approvals. Lol

Maybe Melania is being kept out of the spotlight cause she's "an illegal"??? Lol. Wouldn't that be hilarious...lol

Ivanka is American born.
- Unknown
dirtrider
Lord of the Board

Post by dirtrider »

I know Melania didn't have her working papers in order when she worked for Trump's modeling agency.....but so what, he's rich, he can get away with things like that, cause you know he can do anything he wants....especially now.
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

dirtrider wrote:I know Melania didn't have her working papers in order when she worked for Trump's modeling agency.....but so what, he's rich, he can get away with things like that, cause you know he can do anything he wants....especially now.

Dats true, DirtRider...The Donald has been quoted as saying,

"I'm the President, and you're not"... lol
- Unknown
krocky
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by krocky »

jamapple wrote: There is no declaring bankruptcy, nor creditor protection in foreign affairs.

You're wrong about that lot's of Countries go bankrupt. The US came close in 2008 long before Trump was at the helm..
krocky
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by krocky »

Barney Google wrote: Dats true, DirtRider...The Donald has been quoted as saying,
"I'm the President, and you're not"... lol

Well at least you can't say he's lying about that...!!!
krocky
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by krocky »

Barney Google wrote:Latest news reports are sharing that Ivanka Trump has been given an office in the West Wing.
She has no official job title but apparently will have access to classified information.

Well here it is
https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#192569

Return to “World”