Ivanka Trump...White House Office

Jflem1983
Guru

Re: Ivanka Trump...White House Office

Post by Jflem1983 »

The more I think of it . Her being there . Her getting along well with JT . It can't really hurt . She can be the unofficial ambassador
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

Jflem1983 wrote:The more I think of it . Her being there . Her getting along well with JT . It can't really hurt . She can be the unofficial ambassador

Oh me...Lol

I dunno Jflem...I think Ivanka would want more than a selfie and a few photo opts from JT...

perhaps a Canadian 'pound of flesh'? :up:
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
dirtrider
Lord of the Board

Post by dirtrider »

Barney Google wrote:
Jflem1983 wrote:The more I think of it . Her being there . Her getting along well with JT . It can't really hurt . She can be the unofficial ambassador

Oh me...Lol

I dunno Jflem...I think Ivanka would want more than a selfie and a few photo opts from JT...

perhaps a Canadian 'pound of flesh'? :up:

Yeah did you check out the looks she was giving JT when he wasn't looking. I wouldn't mind having a gal look at me like that. I wonder if Jared made the cut to the play [icon_lol2.gif] ?
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

The Green Barbarian wrote:Interesting to see if Ivanka one day ends up running against Michelle Obama for the presidency. At least we would at least have a female president, no matter who won!

It would be but Michelle won't run. She's too smart to go through that again.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

JLives wrote:It would be but Michelle won't run. She's too smart to go through that again.

Not only is Michelle smart she is one very classy act.
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
dirtrider
Lord of the Board

Post by dirtrider »

Seriously tho, I think Ivanka acts more Presidential than her Dad. She even gave an appearance of divesting her holdings unlike Dad. From what I have seen and heard from her, she comes across as more than competent and intelligent. I'm pretty sure she is the one person Trump can turn to and trust in a crisis and get a straight up answer. She seems to have a calming influence on her Dad so that is a big plus in her favor. She comes off as the de facto First Lady in the absence of Melania.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

JLives wrote:

Go through what again? Another 8 years of running up the debt by trillions while the media totally trips all over itself creating the illusion that she's an effective president? Tough work if you can get it.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

JLives wrote:
The Green Barbarian wrote:Interesting to see if Ivanka one day ends up running against Michelle Obama for the presidency. At least we would at least have a female president, no matter who won!

Are we gonna go ahead and give Mike a pass at being female .
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
krocky
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by krocky »

Barney Google wrote:
Jflem1983 wrote:What do u think she does in there Barney?

Well, having been in the White House a few times I'd say she's prolly playing Royal Dress Up or Tea Party...

"off with their heads"..."let them eat cake" or

playing President Daddy ..."let's pretend picking up The Phone and making THAT call".

One thing's for sure she'll have her sock feet up on the furniture...lol.

I think her an' JT look pretty chummy in those photos of them together...mmmmeeeeooowwww...

SGT better watch her man...and her back...What Ivanka wants Ivanka gets...lol. :up:

Oh, Ivanka has her very own bashing thread now, cool..!!!
dirtrider
Lord of the Board

Post by dirtrider »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
JLives wrote:

Go through what again? Another 8 years of running up the debt by trillions while the media totally trips all over itself creating the illusion that she's an effective president? Tough work if you can get it.

Oh you mean like Bush and his hunt for Weapons of Mass Destruction not to mention creating the present mess with the refugees
13 years later. Now Donny wants to go to Syria to make it even worse....I wonder if Ivanka will be smarter than that?.....hopefully she can nag her Dad into staying out of Syria. I'm kinda glad she has an office beside his. He seems like he needs a lot of hand holding.
dirtrider
Lord of the Board

Post by dirtrider »

So it was a "date" with JT...... [icon_lol2.gif] ....interesting. Doesn't that look say it all tho'?

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/ ... li=AAggv0m
Attachments
BByewVq.img.jpg
krocky
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by krocky »

dirtrider wrote:So it was a "date" with JT...... [icon_lol2.gif] ....interesting. Doesn't that look say it all tho'?

Wonder how much that little "date" cost Canadian tax payers...??
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

I can only Imagine whatever she drinks . It isn't cheap stuff

Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

krocky wrote:Wonder how much that little "date" cost Canadian tax payers...??

Coming to an Expense Disclosure Report near you soon!!!
- Unknown
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

dirtrider wrote:So it was a "date" with JT...... [icon_lol2.gif] ....interesting. Doesn't that look say it all tho'?

Apparently that photo was taken during the Women's Task Force Meeting JT participated in with Trump and The Ladies.

Ivanka was seated next to Justin...makes for pretty photos...lol

Was SGT there?

:up:

Mmmmeeeeooooowwwwww....hissssss...claw, claw, szpit, szpit
- Unknown

Return to “World”