Attack at UK parliament

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Attack at UK parliament

Post by Queen K »

Some day I'll talk about how Turkish streets were NEVER safe to walk on anyways.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

I was in morrocco . 1987 as a young lad . I remember how scared mom was
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
gordon_as
Lord of the Board

Post by gordon_as »

Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

http://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2017/ ... 04245.html

A crowdfunding campaign by a British Muslim who witnessed an attack in London that killed four people has almost reached a target of $37,000, which will be donated to the victims' families.

By the time of publishing, more than 1,000 people had donated $33,500 towards the fund.

On Wednesday, Muddassar Ahmed was barricaded in a nearby office building in Westminster at the time of the car-and-knife attack, which also wounded dozens.

"I was there and I was shocked," he told Al Jazeera. "Because I saw what happened, I felt that had to do something for the victims ... I wanted to raise money quickly so I launched the campaign late that night."

"It was primarily to help families of the victims ... it was something that could be done to offer support and empathise with the families."

Ahmed then called his friends to help with fundraising.

Two British Muslim MPs - Naz Shah and Yasmin Qureshi - have since voiced their support for the Muslims United for London initiative.

'Being proactive is part of the solution'
On the crowdfunding page, Ahmed wrote that he was shocked to witness "the injuries and loss of life outside my window".

"I reflected on what it means to be a born-and-bred Londoner and found myself proud of how security and medical services responded," he said.

The suspect behind the attack, who was killed after he stabbed a policeman to death, was named as 52-year-old Khalid Masood. Reports said he was a Muslim convert.

Some 40 people were injured in the attack, 29 of whom were being treated in hospital, according to police. Seven were still in critical condition.

"Rather than just condemning the attacks, being proactive and actually doing something is part of the solution," said Ahmed.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

The Green Barbarian wrote:

How can you watch this trash? He's divisive and ridicules. Sad that you'd use his words and not your own.
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

What_the wrote:How can you watch this trash? He's divisive and ridicules. Sad that you'd use his words and not your own.

and there you go folks. This is how Rotherham happens. Calling anyone who disagrees with your views "divisive" and "trash". Paralyze society with comments like one above in the name of political correctness, and thousands of young girls get raped.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson

Return to “World”