I'm just sayin'

mexi cali
Guru

I'm just sayin'

Post by mexi cali »

All it would take is to find whoever took this photo, offer them asylum and ten million bucks and, voila! Problem solved.

trouble.PNG
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
RupertBear
Übergod

Re: I'm just sayin'

Post by RupertBear »

mexi cali wrote:All it would take is to find whoever took this photo, offer them asylum and ten million bucks and, voila! Problem solved.

trouble.PNG

And if the North Koreans post a similar offer with a picture of the Donald, 80% of the world's problems would be solved.
"Do the best with what you know, and when you know better, do better." -- Maya Angelou
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Are you Mexican?
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
RupertBear
Übergod

Post by RupertBear »

mexi cali wrote:Are you Mexican?

I do like tequila, but my wall-climbing days are way behind me!
"Do the best with what you know, and when you know better, do better." -- Maya Angelou
Drip_Torch
Guru

Post by Drip_Torch »

I'm willing to bet the Mexicans are wishing that wall was built already.
Drip Torch - an upright and steadfast keeper of the flame, but when tilted sideways the contents spill and then our destiny is in the wind...
Jx3
Übergod

Post by Jx3 »

RupertBear wrote:And if the North Koreans post a similar offer with a picture of the Donald, 80% of the world's problems would be solved.

How so? Is "the Donald" responsible for 80% of the World's problems? Was there 80% fewer problems in the world prior to January 20th, 2017?

Is it your believe that if "the Donald" was assassinated that the US would suddenly change their foreign policy and everything would be rainbows and unicorns? [icon_lol2.gif]

Return to “World”