Europe was the birthplace of mankind, not Africa

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Europe was the birthplace of mankind, not Africa

Post by averagejoe »

I guess those of you who majored in ancient African history studies will need to get your money back or I guess your diploma isn't any good now.... [icon_lol2.gif]

Europe was the birthplace of mankind, not Africa, scientists find!

Profile of European and human kind ancestors....

The history of human evolution has been rewritten after scientists discovered that Europe was the birthplace of mankind, not Africa.

Currently, most experts believe that our human lineage split from apes around seven million years ago in central Africa, where hominids remained for the next five million years before venturing further afield.

But two fossils of an ape-like creature which had human-like teeth have been found in Bulgaria and Greece, dating to 7.2 million years ago.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017 ... ists-find/
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: Europe was the birthplace of mankind, not Africa

Post by maryjane48 »

It is possible that the human lineage originated in Europe, but very substantial fossil evidence places the origin in Africa, including several partial skeletons and skulls.

this is from your link . :smt045 do you always present theories as fact ?
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

averagejoe wrote:I guess those of you who majored in ancient African history studies will need to get your money back or I guess your diploma isn't any good now.... [icon_lol2.gif]

Europe was the birthplace of mankind, not Africa, scientists find!

Profile of European and human kind ancestors....

The history of human evolution has been rewritten after scientists discovered that Europe was the birthplace of mankind, not Africa.

Currently, most experts believe that our human lineage split from apes around seven million years ago in central Africa, where hominids remained for the next five million years before venturing further afield.

But two fossils of an ape-like creature which had human-like teeth have been found in Bulgaria and Greece, dating to 7.2 million years ago.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017 ... ists-find/

so we were here first then , so its my people's land :130:
Last edited by the truth on May 23rd, 2017, 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

maryjane48 wrote:It is possible that the human lineage originated in Europe, but very substantial fossil evidence places the origin in Africa, including several partial skeletons and skulls.

this is from your link . :smt045 do you always present theories as fact ?

[icon_lol2.gif] I didn't write the article.....

Did you major in evolution studies? :biggrin:
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

They had selfies 200,000 years ago?
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Jlabute wrote:They had selfies 200,000 years ago?

LOL was thinking the same thing when I started the thread.... [icon_lol2.gif]

Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

It's an interesting theory. It stems basically from a few teeth that have been found which more closely match modern humans. There are a few hypotheses, it could be convergent evolution or it could be evidence of an earlier ancestor than Australopithecus. There's still a lot of research to be done. Finding more complete skeletons would help as well.

Now to clarify something about the headline, it depends on what you consider "Human". Australopithecus is currently considered the first hominid. Modern humans are *bleep* Sapiens which are descended out of Africa. Other hominids did exist previously, and *bleep* Erectus had lived for nearly 1.5 million years and travelled across the old world. From here we have evolutionary splits such as *bleep* Heidelbergensis, Denisovans, Neanderthals, and *bleep* Sapiens in different regions. Modern human DNA is almost entirely *bleep* Sapien, with remnants of Neanderthal, Denisovan, Florensis etc depending on location.

The dominant theory is that *bleep* Sapiens may have been more intelligent and more fertile than other early humans. This caused them to outcompete and outbreed other species of humans. There was some cross breeding, but eventually the other species were overtaken by *bleep* Sapiens.

I look forward to seeing where this species fits into our evolutionary history
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

All the white racists in the world are still hoping that may be, just may be, they didn't come from black people themselves lol
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

Blacks now have to cope that they used to be white?
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
fvkasm2x
Guru

Post by fvkasm2x »

I thought it was the middle east?

Or is that just what we are taught in Jesus school?
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Sorry Joe, wondering.
Why would anyone get a refund or hand their shingle in because new science amended foundations?
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Jlabute wrote:Blacks now have to cope that they used to be white?

good one :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

That ape look white to you? Human skin colour evolved much later. We're talking about different prehistoric human ancestor species here. Either way, lighter pigment human skin started to spread through Europe around 11-19 thousand years ago. Much later even than Neanderthals had gone extinct.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on May 24th, 2017, 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic

Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

In anthropology among other things.

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on May 24th, 2017, 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic

Return to “World”