Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons

Postby Veovis » Mar 13th, 2018, 3:49 pm

averagejoe wrote:Image

people still don't know this was a pile of BS? wow.
Veovis
Guru

Liked in: 4390 posts

Postby Omnitheo » Mar 13th, 2018, 5:10 pm

So 40 years ago, without vaccines, autism was 1 in 10k. Yet he claims to have had over 35k patients, not one of which has autism. Interesting.

I think trusting a doctor who claims that out of tens and thousands of patients they’ve never diagnosed anyone with any level of autism is about the same as trusting an auto mechanic who claims that in 40 years they have never seen such a thing as a flat tire.

Clearly his claims of zero autistic patients is false however. As he has a quack treatment for autism that involves chemically castrating people.

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.chicagotr ... y,amp.html
"The Charter of Rights and Freedoms protects all Canadians, every one of us, even when it is uncomfortable."
- Justin Trudeau
Omnitheo
Guru

Liked in: 4206 posts

Postby Poindexter » Mar 14th, 2018, 7:36 am

He says that 40 years ago there wasn't a problem, then in the same statement says that for 40 years he been saying there's a problem. Contradicts his own claim before he's even finished making it. :135:

Omnitheo likes this post.
Poindexter
Guru

Liked in: 4534 posts

Postby Veovis » Mar 14th, 2018, 10:00 am

80 years ago there was less cancers too.......well not really, just that they weren't diagnosed.

Veovis
Guru

Postby Glacier » Mar 14th, 2018, 12:42 pm

Veovis wrote:80 years ago there was less cancers too.......well not really, just that they weren't diagnosed.

There was less cancer, but that's largely because people didn't live as long in the past. Also, diseases related to malnutrition are WAY down while diseases related to obesity are up (and that includes some cancers). Also, cancers related to whoring are way up (throat and cervical cancer) while cancers related to smoking are down (except for throat cancer, see above).
“Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die”
Glacier
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 10807 posts

Postby Veovis » Mar 14th, 2018, 1:08 pm

Fair enough there Glacier, I should have just stuck to my main thought I suppose. The only real change in Autism rates is actually determining who is on the spectrum and that for a long long time weird and awkward kids were just weird and awkward. All that changed was that we started diagnosing things that already existed.

What people used to (and still do when unaware) is diagnose people by looks, if they don't "look autistic" they must not be.

This quack just abused things for personal reasons.

Veovis
Guru

Postby Omnitheo » Mar 14th, 2018, 1:11 pm

Is glacier suggesting that “whoring” is a new phenomen?
"The Charter of Rights and Freedoms protects all Canadians, every one of us, even when it is uncomfortable."
- Justin Trudeau
Omnitheo
Guru

Liked in: 4206 posts

Postby Glacier » Mar 14th, 2018, 1:36 pm

Omnitheo wrote:Is glacier suggesting that “whoring” is a new phenomen?

Yes and no. The levels have gone up in recent decades, but there's evidence that the levels might be dropping over the past decade.
“Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die”
Glacier
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 10807 posts

Postby Queen K » Mar 24th, 2018, 9:59 pm

I've always believed that the families of politicians should be left out of our rabid need for endless self satisfaction that whomever we are against is driven into the ground. Particularly children as in this meme. Disgraceful and no need for it.

Gone_Fishin wrote:Image
Here I thought there was nothing lower than a snakes belly in a rut in a ditch. I was wrong.

Poindexter likes this post.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Liked in: 13992 posts

Postby d0nb » Mar 25th, 2018, 3:58 pm

Queen K wrote:I've always believed that the families of politicians should be left out of our rabid need for endless self satisfaction that whomever we are against is driven into the ground. Particularly children as in this meme. Disgraceful and no need for it.

We have set the bar so low it’s sometimes hard to notice when one of the old rules of civility gets violated. It isn’t going to get better any time soon, if ever.

But what a perfectly adorable family. One can only hope that JT will soon set aside the heavy burden of public service and have more time to enjoy his blessings.
“The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected.” ― G.K. Chesterton April 19, 1924

dirtybiker likes this post.
d0nb
Übergod

Liked in: 976 posts

Postby Queen K » Mar 25th, 2018, 4:54 pm

That is the most polite, "I Hope he loses the next election" we will ever read. :130:
Here I thought there was nothing lower than a snakes belly in a rut in a ditch. I was wrong.

dirtybiker likes this post.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Postby Catsumi » Mar 25th, 2018, 4:55 pm

Agreed, especially if he used SOON, instead of soon
Make the Cdn wet dream come true. Vote MAD MAX

Like a plague, JT must go!
Catsumi
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 3471 posts

Postby Queen K » Mar 25th, 2018, 4:58 pm

Oh you two, stop it. At great risk of Gone_Fishin coming in here with more of his loony tune 2 percent theory, I will say you two hope for SOONER, but I'm thinking the nation will say "later." Just guessing.

Poindexter likes this post.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Postby The Green Barbarian » Mar 27th, 2018, 11:47 am

oh man, now that is funny.
How do you destroy a political party? Elect a part-time drama teacher as your leader because of his last name.

2019 - The year we get rid of the Liberals and their drunken farm wife spending.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 18569 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Mar 27th, 2018, 11:50 am

Queen K wrote:I've always believed that the families of politicians should be left out of our rabid need for endless self satisfaction that whomever we are against is driven into the ground. Particularly children as in this meme. Disgraceful and no need for it.

I'd agree except that the Trudeaus used their kids as political props. There was "no need" for them to be dressed up as they were in the Trudeau clown-show nor should they have been forced into doing these political photo-ops on this trip. What the hell were they even doing there??? No wonder Justin's kid looks so confused, he's suddenly being forced to do some photo-op and has no clue what is going on. This was no different than Trudeau forcing his youngest son to dress up as the female character from Paw Patrol for Halloween. Once again you could argue that there is no need to comment on it, but it was the Trudeaus who made the public spectacle out of their kids.
How do you destroy a political party? Elect a part-time drama teacher as your leader because of his last name.

2019 - The year we get rid of the Liberals and their drunken farm wife spending.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 18569 posts

PreviousNext

Return to World