Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

Postby Jmfva » Jan 4th, 2019, 2:14 pm

The Green Barbarian wrote:Image

This is so incredibly stupid. Not surprised where it came from...

not everyone on the left is an antifa extremist. I doubt this Alt-right poster will ever have the ability to comprehend that fact.

Ka-El likes this post.
Jmfva
Board Meister

Liked in: 553 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jan 4th, 2019, 2:17 pm

Jmfva wrote:

Actually, it's right on, and only taken as "incredibly stupid" by alt-leftist fascists who attack people and shut down free speech. And where did it "come from" exactly? What do you mean?

not everyone on the left is an antifa extremist.

And yet no one on the left seems to have the guts or brains to condemn Antifa. Why is that? Is it because they are too "incredibly stupid" to figure out how to do it?

I doubt this Alt-right poster will ever have the ability to comprehend that fact.

and I doubt the alt-left posters here will ever comprehend that they are in fact supporting fascists, who they claim to be against.
Ten people holding a sign on a road shouldn't be able to stop thousands of people from making a living. The needs of the many must come ahead of the lunacy of the few.

2019 - The year we get rid of the Liberals and their drunken farm wife spending.

averagejoe likes this post.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 18011 posts

Postby ferri » Jan 4th, 2019, 2:23 pm

*And we're getting close to making this personal. Don't do that. Thank you.
“When someone is nasty or treats you poorly, don't take it personally. It says nothing about you, but a lot about them.” ― Michael Josephson
ferri
Forum Administrator

Liked in: 9516 posts

Postby Jmfva » Jan 4th, 2019, 2:30 pm

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Jmfva wrote:

Actually, it's right on, and only taken as "incredibly stupid" by alt-leftist fascists who attack people and shut down free speech. And where did it "come from" exactly? What do you mean?

not everyone on the left is an antifa extremist.

And yet no one on the left seems to have the guts or brains to condemn Antifa. Why is that? Is it because they are too "incredibly stupid" to figure out how to do it?

I doubt this Alt-right poster will ever have the ability to comprehend that fact.

and I doubt the alt-left posters here will ever comprehend that they are in fact supporting fascists, who they claim to be against.

I don't support violence, there. happy? Freedom of speech never grants you freedom of criticism. Remember when the white nationalist right marched in Charleston and they were wearing trump hats? Then they actually killed someone. Do you condemn them? *removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jan 4th, 2019, 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Making it personal

2 people like this post.
Jmfva
Board Meister

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jan 4th, 2019, 2:41 pm

Jmfva wrote:
I don't support violence, there. happy?

By Antifa? Come on...somewhere deep inside you must have some courage to say it....

Freedom of speech never grants you freedom of criticism.

I don't know what this means..."freedom of criticism"??? What?

Remember when the white nationalist right marched in Charleston and they were wearing trump hats?

were they wearing Trump hats? If so then Trump should have condemned them, because he doesn't support them. What do you think Jesse Jackson? Do you think that Trump doesn't support racism? If so, just give me a thumbs up...

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/d7/86/c5/d786c5f3cd1f0e55530c30d19e337003.jpg

Then they actually killed someone.

Yup, a guy killed someone with his car. It was a tragic incident. Really bad.

Do you condemn them? *removed*

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jan 4th, 2019, 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed post.
Ten people holding a sign on a road shouldn't be able to stop thousands of people from making a living. The needs of the many must come ahead of the lunacy of the few.

2019 - The year we get rid of the Liberals and their drunken farm wife spending.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Postby Jmfva » Jan 4th, 2019, 2:45 pm

The Green Barbarian wrote:Image

There was no deal, Trump did nothing at all. Kim never denuclearized or planned to. Another failure by Drumph.
Jmfva
Board Meister

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jan 4th, 2019, 2:46 pm

Jmfva wrote:
There was no deal, Trump did nothing at all. .

LOL - always there to minimize. Meanwhile, the Obama (his name be praised) would tie his shoe and the Left would fall all over itself praising him for it. The hypocrisy is just off the charts.

The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jan 4th, 2019, 2:57 pm

Jmfva wrote:

By Antifa? Come on...somewhere deep inside you must have some courage to say it....

Remember when the white nationalist right marched in Charleston and they were wearing trump hats?

were they wearing Trump hats? If so then Trump should have condemned them, because he doesn't support them. What do you think Jesse Jackson? Do you think that Trump doesn't support racism? If so, just give me a thumbs up...

*removed*

The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Postby Jmfva » Jan 4th, 2019, 3:00 pm

Jmfva wrote:
There was no deal, Trump did nothing at all. .

LOL - always there to minimize. Meanwhile, the Obama (his name be praised) would tie his shoe and the Left would fall all over itself praising him for it. The hypocrisy is just off the charts.

... BUT OBAMA! haha. Always the same. Trump didn't do anything. What a joke.
Jmfva
Board Meister

Postby Jmfva » Jan 4th, 2019, 3:09 pm

Jmfva wrote:

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/d7/86/c5/d786c5f3cd1f0e55530c30d19e337003.jpg

*removed*

A white nationalist who was there with his trump loving buddies killed a person with his car. why is the right so violent? They just can't take criticism for the things they are saying without killing people? Such snowflakes.

Trump never condemned them. you are right, he should have.

"You had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides," Trump
Jmfva
Board Meister

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jan 4th, 2019, 3:11 pm

Jmfva wrote:

But Trump! Always the same. Trump never does anything according to the brain-washed left. What a joke.

The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jan 4th, 2019, 3:19 pm

Jmfva wrote:
A white nationalist who was there with his trump loving buddies killed a person with his car.

Yes. We know that they were nationalists. Were they "trump lovers" like Jesse Jackson? This we don't know.

why is the right so violent?

Why is the left so violent? And why won't Leftists condemn this violence?

They just can't take criticism for the things they are saying without killing people? Such snowflakes.

I know, the Left just plain sucks.

Trump never condemned them. you are right, he should have.

Never condemned who? What are you talking about? If you are talking about Charlottesville, then you are just plain alt-left lying. What else is new.

"You had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides," Trump

Donald Trump has denounced racist violence after the killing of a protester in Charlottesville, Virginia.
He said the Ku Klux Klan, neo-Nazis and white supremacists were "repugnant" to everything Americans held dear.

The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Postby Jmfva » Jan 4th, 2019, 3:22 pm

Jmfva wrote:

But Trump! Always the same. Trump never does anything according to the brain-washed left. What a joke.

So without deflecting, how did Trump do with this deal? was this another one of his "wins" [icon_lol2.gif] I don't think Kim is keeping his side of the deal, yet trump kept going on and on about it. Sad Trumpanzee.
Jmfva
Board Meister

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jan 4th, 2019, 3:25 pm

Jmfva wrote:
So without deflecting, how did Trump do with this deal? .

so without deflecting, of just immediately being an alt-left liar, can you at least admit that it was good to try and negotiate with North Korea, and do SOMETHING, rather than the giant NOTHING that was done for decades? Rodman couldn't even get the Obama (his name be praised!!!) to return his phone calls. The Obama administration fumbled, bumbled and looked like idiots while the North Korean situation escalated. It was refreshing to see something at least being attempted. And I hope in his second term, Trump is able to do something with Israel and Palestine. That would be monumental, but because he is the one doing it, the Alt-left haters will just crap all over him. Constantly.

The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Postby ferri » Jan 4th, 2019, 3:27 pm

Before you guys get too carried away "discussing" things other than memes, don't forget about this: viewtopic.php?f=84&t=80340#p2420077
“When someone is nasty or treats you poorly, don't take it personally. It says nothing about you, but a lot about them.” ― Michael Josephson
ferri
Forum Administrator

Liked in: 9516 posts

PreviousNext

Return to World