Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

Postby Jmfva » Jan 4th, 2019, 3:30 pm

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Jmfva wrote:
So without deflecting, how did Trump do with this deal? .

so without deflecting, of just immediately being an alt-left liar, can you at least admit that it was good to try and negotiate with North Korea, and do SOMETHING, rather than the giant NOTHING that was done for decades? Rodman couldn't even get the Obama (his name be praised!!!) to return his phone calls. The Obama administration fumbled, bumbled and looked like idiots while the North Korean situation escalated. It was refreshing to see something at least being attempted. And I hope in his second term, Trump is able to do something with Israel and Palestine. That would be monumental, but because he is the one doing it, the Alt-left haters will just crap all over him. Constantly.

yeah, negotiating would have been great, just should have sent someone qualified... If anything South Korea should have been more involved. The U.S. can't solve everything and Trump definitely is not a negotiator. So you admit he still failed pretty bad and coined it as a win?
Jmfva
Board Meister

Liked in: 553 posts

Postby Jmfva » Jan 4th, 2019, 3:31 pm

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jan 4th, 2019, 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: This should be done by private message.

averagejoe likes this post.
Jmfva
Board Meister

Postby Jmfva » Jan 4th, 2019, 3:47 pm

Donald Trump has denounced racist violence after the killing of a protester in Charlottesville, Virginia.
He said the Ku Klux Klan, neo-Nazis and white supremacists were "repugnant" to everything Americans held dear.

My mistake, after he was criticized for his first comment he made another. I admit I missed this. Hard to keep up with his day to day. Can you admit he failed?
Jmfva
Board Meister

Postby averagejoe » Jan 4th, 2019, 3:53 pm

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jan 4th, 2019, 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Personal attack
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Jmfva likes this post.
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 2465 posts

Postby d0nb » Jan 4th, 2019, 6:36 pm

Jmfva wrote:There was no deal, Trump did nothing at all. Kim never denuclearized or planned to. Another failure by Drumph.

Trump accomplished more in one meeting with the North Korean dictator than any other president has since the Korean War. Trump is good, but where NOKO is concerned, history tells us that miracles shouldn’t be expected.
“The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected.” ― G.K. Chesterton April 19, 1924

The Green Barbarian likes this post.
d0nb
Übergod

Liked in: 961 posts

Postby d0nb » Jan 4th, 2019, 6:40 pm

Jmfva wrote:I don't support violence, there. happy? Freedom of speech never grants you freedom of criticism. Remember when the white nationalist right marched in Charleston and they were wearing trump hats? Then they actually killed someone. Do you condemn them? *removed*

No one supports the excesses of violent idiots and it’s safe to say that everyone condemns the act of the young man with mental issues who drove his car into a crowd of protesters.

The handful of loons who marched in Charleston weren’t on anyone’s “side” but their own.
“The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected.” ― G.K. Chesterton April 19, 1924
d0nb
Übergod

Postby d0nb » Jan 4th, 2019, 6:48 pm

Jmfva wrote:Trump never condemned them. you are right, he should have.

Trump said: "we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence. It has no place in America".

Jmfva wrote:"You had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides," Trump

Trump was saying that there are good people on both sides of the debate over whether statues of historical significance should be arbitrarily removed from public view.

Only the mentally inept believed that he was offering a defense of racist loons.

d0nb
Übergod

Postby Veovis » Jan 5th, 2019, 12:11 am

Two groups of people acted like complete pieces of ****. Trump is an inarticulate turd and pointed it out badly.

The end was after every issue there are two sides acting like turds and yelling the other is a bigger turd. Simply put. memes on both sides have been quite funny but just spreading the turds.

But post the funny one folks.....clever isn't political, just funny

Jmfva likes this post.
Veovis
Guru

Liked in: 4348 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jan 6th, 2019, 10:25 am

is this guy really this stupid? He thinks that Canadians can impeach a foreign leader? Really? I wonder if he is related to uber-dumb-dumb and professional grinning idiot Avi Lewis?
Ten people holding a sign on a road shouldn't be able to stop thousands of people from making a living. The needs of the many must come ahead of the lunacy of the few.

2019 - The year we get rid of the Liberals and their drunken farm wife spending.

d0nb likes this post.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 18011 posts

Postby Ub2 » Jan 7th, 2019, 4:55 am

Omnitheo wrote:
Aren’t all of your posts in this vein?
]

I don't know what this means, but I just wanted to point out that I found it hilarious that an alt-leftist/communist is using Steven Crowder in a meme.

. . . not only that, but the poster and his likers got duped by a photo shopped pic.

https://www.google.com/search?q=change+my+mind&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiU5I3I2NvfAhVdJjQIHVpYCZEQ_AUIDigB&biw=1099&bih=711

Ka-El likes this post.
Ub2
Board Meister

Liked in: 368 posts

Postby Ka-El » Jan 9th, 2019, 7:13 pm

Jmfva wrote:Image

:spitcoffee: :laugh: OMG, the remaining Trumpians have to be complete morons. How could any adult with
at least a high school education watch that clown last night and not realize just what fools they have been?
The ability to suspend judgment and change your mind when warranted is a distinguishing feature of critical thought
– apparently not recognizable to those who don’t have the ability.

"I don't know what this means"

Jmfva likes this post.
Ka-El
Guru

Liked in: 5585 posts

Postby d0nb » Jan 9th, 2019, 10:37 pm

Perhaps it’s just too obvious for sophisticated progressives to grasp, but what if they could understand that if airport security were as ineffective as the security on the southern border, far fewer terrorists or drug shipments would ever be interdicted, and that rather than funding a sensible cost-effective way to remedy the deplorable security weakness on the border, idiot Demagogues Democrats have chosen to grandstand with a partial government shutdown?

No one wants the wall, but it is an essential element in the prevention of illegal crossings to US. To suggest otherwise is simply foolish.
d0nb
Übergod

Postby Omnitheo » Jan 9th, 2019, 10:42 pm

Wow, talk about misreading the situation.
"The Charter of Rights and Freedoms protects all Canadians, every one of us, even when it is uncomfortable."
- Justin Trudeau

2 people like this post.
Omnitheo
Guru

Liked in: 4067 posts

Postby d0nb » Jan 9th, 2019, 10:47 pm

In that regard, I bow to your considerable expertise. [icon_lol2.gif]

d0nb
Übergod

Postby d0nb » Jan 9th, 2019, 10:49 pm

The Green Barbarian wrote:is this guy really this stupid? He thinks that Canadians can impeach a foreign leader? Really? I wonder if he is related to uber-dumb-dumb and professional grinning idiot Avi Lewis?

Never underestimate the wanton stupidity of the average anti-Trumper. Few of them can even grasp the difference between having a childish desire to impeach the prez and having a valid reason to.

d0nb
Übergod

PreviousNext

Return to World