Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

Postby Ka-El » Jan 10th, 2019, 8:51 am

Omnitheo wrote:Wow, talk about misreading the situation.

Never underestimate the wanton stupidity of the average Trump apologist.
"I don't know who dimples is. I don't know what this means"

Jmfva likes this post.
User avatar
Ka-El
Guru
 
Posts: 6567
Likes: 3568 posts
Liked in: 5880 posts
Joined: Oct 18th, 2015, 9:19 am

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

Postby Glacier » Jan 10th, 2019, 1:09 pm

Jmfva wrote:Image


Yes, and every time lettuce kills people we ban the lettuce until we figure out what the hell is going on...
“Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die”

Jlabute likes this post.
User avatar
Glacier
Admiral HMS Castanet
 
Posts: 28814
Likes: 4043 posts
Liked in: 11150 posts
Joined: Jul 6th, 2008, 10:41 pm

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jan 10th, 2019, 1:10 pm

Glacier wrote:
Yes, and every time lettuce kills people we ban the lettuce until we figure out what the hell is going on...


what we should be doing is covering it up, or better yet, pretend that bad lettuce doesn't exist, in the name of political correctness, and let people just keep dying. Much better strategy that I'm sure a Democrat would understand.
If you see someone using the term "dimples", you are dealing with a bonehead.
User avatar
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet
 
Posts: 31003
Likes: 14183 posts
Liked in: 19603 posts
Joined: Sep 16th, 2010, 9:13 am

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

Postby Omnitheo » Jan 10th, 2019, 1:20 pm

Unless of course the government agency who monitors for outbreaks checks safety and makes recommendations on a course of action is affected by a government shutdown...

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/10/shutdow ... -risk.html
"The Charter of Rights and Freedoms protects all Canadians, every one of us, even when it is uncomfortable."
- Justin Trudeau
User avatar
Omnitheo
Guru
 
Posts: 5434
Likes: 8243 posts
Liked in: 4377 posts
Joined: Jul 19th, 2011, 10:10 am

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

Postby Jmfva » Jan 10th, 2019, 3:20 pm

Glacier wrote:
Jmfva wrote:Image


Yes, and every time lettuce kills people we ban the lettuce until we figure out what the hell is going on...


*cough* school shootings *cough*...

2 people like this post.
User avatar
Jmfva
Board Meister
 
Posts: 666
Likes: 1504 posts
Liked in: 728 posts
Joined: Mar 10th, 2010, 6:02 pm

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

Postby Glacier » Jan 11th, 2019, 8:30 am

Jmfva wrote:
*cough* school shootings *cough*...

The ban is never long lasting. Besides, there's no constitutional right to eat lettuce.
“Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die”
User avatar
Glacier
Admiral HMS Castanet
 
Posts: 28814
Likes: 4043 posts
Liked in: 11150 posts
Joined: Jul 6th, 2008, 10:41 pm

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

Postby Ka-El » Jan 11th, 2019, 3:06 pm

averagejoe wrote:Image

:135: umm, who closed the government?
"I don't know who dimples is. I don't know what this means"
User avatar
Ka-El
Guru
 
Posts: 6567
Likes: 3568 posts
Liked in: 5880 posts
Joined: Oct 18th, 2015, 9:19 am

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

Postby d0nb » Jan 11th, 2019, 6:21 pm

Ka-El wrote:
Omnitheo wrote:Wow, talk about misreading the situation.

Never underestimate the wanton stupidity of the average Trump apologist.


Kudos for your exceptionally concise terminology. :1422:
“The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected.” ― G.K. Chesterton April 19, 1924

2 people like this post.
User avatar
d0nb
Übergod
 
Posts: 1110
Likes: 499 posts
Liked in: 979 posts
Joined: Mar 22nd, 2009, 12:08 pm

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

Postby Omnitheo » Jan 13th, 2019, 1:42 pm

averagejoe wrote:Image


Fact checking Joe...we’ve reminded you countless times to do so so that you don’t look like an idiot.
There is no such statement on record, and literally every image search for this macro image links to an advertisement to buy some anti-liberalism book. You’re being lied to and manipulated to freely advertise for someone else’s profit.
"The Charter of Rights and Freedoms protects all Canadians, every one of us, even when it is uncomfortable."
- Justin Trudeau

Jmfva likes this post.
User avatar
Omnitheo
Guru
 
Posts: 5434
Likes: 8243 posts
Liked in: 4377 posts
Joined: Jul 19th, 2011, 10:10 am

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

Postby averagejoe » Jan 14th, 2019, 1:06 am

averagejoe wrote:Image



Omnitheo wrote:Fact checking Joe...we’ve reminded you countless times to do so so that you don’t look like an idiot.
There is no such statement on record, and literally every image search for this macro image links to an advertisement to buy some anti-liberalism book. You’re being lied to and manipulated to freely advertise for someone else’s profit.


****Whoosh***** :laugh:
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.

d0nb likes this post.
User avatar
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 13084
Likes: 3390 posts
Liked in: 2663 posts
Joined: Nov 23rd, 2007, 11:50 pm

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

Postby d0nb » Jan 14th, 2019, 3:34 am

It would only be a funny meme if Cortez actually had a habit of saying things that stupid.

Oh. :laugh:
“The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected.” ― G.K. Chesterton April 19, 1924

The Green Barbarian likes this post.
User avatar
d0nb
Übergod
 
Posts: 1110
Likes: 499 posts
Liked in: 979 posts
Joined: Mar 22nd, 2009, 12:08 pm

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

Postby Omnitheo » Jan 14th, 2019, 9:23 am

Except she isn’t. Because all you do is strawmanning and misrepresent, you don’t know what she is saying. When you make up fake quotes like these, it’s not AOC saying stupid things, it’s you.

Notice how there are many macro images of trump saying stupid things. None of these need to be made up, because there is literally new material every day. Nobody needs to strawman or make up fake statements. If someone were to, you could expect them to be called out on it.

When you need to resort to manipulation to try to deceive others or twist someone’s message, you’ve lost. This is why the republicans lost so badly during the midterms, and why they’ll continue to lose.
"The Charter of Rights and Freedoms protects all Canadians, every one of us, even when it is uncomfortable."
- Justin Trudeau

4 people like this post.
User avatar
Omnitheo
Guru
 
Posts: 5434
Likes: 8243 posts
Liked in: 4377 posts
Joined: Jul 19th, 2011, 10:10 am

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jan 14th, 2019, 9:29 am

Omnitheo wrote:
When you need to resort to manipulation to try to deceive others or twist someone’s message, you’ve lost. This is why the republicans lost so badly during the midterms, and why they’ll continue to lose.


and this is why the Democrats lost so many elections, and will continue to lose.
If you see someone using the term "dimples", you are dealing with a bonehead.
User avatar
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet
 
Posts: 31003
Likes: 14183 posts
Liked in: 19603 posts
Joined: Sep 16th, 2010, 9:13 am

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

Postby averagejoe » Jan 14th, 2019, 9:44 am

[icon_lol2.gif] And you wonder why the left suck at meme's :laugh:

Omnitheo wrote:Except she isn’t. Because all you do is strawmanning and misrepresent, you don’t know what she is saying. When you make up fake quotes like these, it’s not AOC saying stupid things, it’s you.

Notice how there are many macro images of trump saying stupid things. None of these need to be made up, because there is literally new material every day. Nobody needs to strawman or make up fake statements. If someone were to, you could expect them to be called out on it.

When you need to resort to manipulation to try to deceive others or twist someone’s message, you’ve lost. This is why the republicans lost so badly during the midterms, and why they’ll continue to lose.
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.

the truth likes this post.
User avatar
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 13084
Likes: 3390 posts
Liked in: 2663 posts
Joined: Nov 23rd, 2007, 11:50 pm

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

Postby Ka-El » Jan 15th, 2019, 2:45 pm

averagejoe wrote:Image

Is that where they bury the Mexican children? Yes, sad indeed.
"I don't know who dimples is. I don't know what this means"
User avatar
Ka-El
Guru
 
Posts: 6567
Likes: 3568 posts
Liked in: 5880 posts
Joined: Oct 18th, 2015, 9:19 am

PreviousNext

Return to World

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Verum and 2 guests