Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

Postby averagejoe » Jan 15th, 2019, 4:12 pm

averagejoe wrote:Image


Ka-El wrote:Is that where they bury the Mexican children? Yes, sad indeed.


...Whoosh... :laugh:
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
User avatar
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 13817
Likes: 4162 posts
Liked in: 3165 posts
Joined: Nov 23rd, 2007, 11:50 pm

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

Postby ferri » Jan 16th, 2019, 9:35 am

This is not Bickering. Stop it NOW.
“When someone is nasty or treats you poorly, don't take it personally. It says nothing about you, but a lot about them.” ― Michael Josephson

averagejoe likes this post.
User avatar
ferri
Forum Administrator
 
Posts: 46617
Likes: 17016 posts
Liked in: 10776 posts
Joined: May 11th, 2005, 3:21 pm

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

Postby d0nb » Jan 17th, 2019, 6:19 pm

Omnitheo wrote:Except she isn’t. Because all you do is strawmanning and misrepresent, you don’t know what she is saying. When you make up fake quotes like these, it’s not AOC saying stupid things, it’s you.


Nonsense on all counts, as usual.

According to AOC, the reason unemployment is low is because people are working at two jobs, 17-year-olds can purchase “assault” weapons, 66% of the cost of medicare for all could have been paid for out of pentagon accounting errors (even the rabidly anti-Trump WaPost gave her "four Pinocchios" on that one) the tax rate on “tippy top” income earners should be increased to 70% and her factual inaccuracies and other stupidity can be excused because (in her opinion) she is “morally right.”

Omnitheo wrote:Notice how there are many macro images of trump saying stupid things. None of these need to be made up, because there is literally new material every day. Nobody needs to strawman or make up fake statements. If someone were to, you could expect them to be called out on it.


On the contrary, I do not expect any honesty or balance from Trump’s increasingly irrational critics. Most memes about Trump have the factual validity of the inane ramblings of AOC, Elizabeth Warren’s Cherokee heritage or a Jim Acosta opinion piece.

Omnitheo wrote:When you need to resort to manipulation to try to deceive others or twist someone’s message, you’ve lost. This is why the republicans lost so badly during the midterms, and why they’ll continue to lose.


Setting your self-righteous hyperbole aside, if the Republicans go on to lose the Senate, a majority of governorships and the presidency the way the Democrats did, you will be entitled to call them losers.
“The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected.” ― G.K. Chesterton April 19, 1924

3 people like this post.
User avatar
d0nb
Übergod
 
Posts: 1247
Likes: 621 posts
Liked in: 1176 posts
Joined: Mar 22nd, 2009, 12:08 pm

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

Postby Queen K » Jan 17th, 2019, 7:01 pm

Image

:spitcoffee: And all the cats said, " :skippingsheep: " Make us." :popcorn:
Using cash is one of your few forms of privacy: use it or lose it. 1984 isn't the only Orwell novel that needs to to made fiction again.

Glacier likes this post.
User avatar
Queen K
Queen of the Castle
 
Posts: 56684
Likes: 14203 posts
Liked in: 15258 posts
Joined: Jan 31st, 2007, 12:39 pm
Location: Beside the Right Wingers, to light the way.

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

Postby d0nb » Jan 19th, 2019, 10:09 pm

Sure, crush The Dream for the poor puppies. :-X
“The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected.” ― G.K. Chesterton April 19, 1924
User avatar
d0nb
Übergod
 
Posts: 1247
Likes: 621 posts
Liked in: 1176 posts
Joined: Mar 22nd, 2009, 12:08 pm

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

Postby Queen K » Jan 22nd, 2019, 9:34 am

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... owth-obama

Pete, we know your trying to be funny, but "Obama: No Jobs"? Really?

Pete Podoski wrote:Image



Obama's administration set the jobless rate plummeting, not Trump.

And for Trump it is more like:

Trump: "No Class."
Using cash is one of your few forms of privacy: use it or lose it. 1984 isn't the only Orwell novel that needs to to made fiction again.
User avatar
Queen K
Queen of the Castle
 
Posts: 56684
Likes: 14203 posts
Liked in: 15258 posts
Joined: Jan 31st, 2007, 12:39 pm
Location: Beside the Right Wingers, to light the way.

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

Postby Glacier » Jan 22nd, 2019, 1:02 pm

Well, we can reverse Trump and Obama if it makes you happy, but I think it's other two that make the joke funny.
“Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die”
User avatar
Glacier
Admiral HMS Castanet
 
Posts: 29635
Likes: 4733 posts
Liked in: 12285 posts
Joined: Jul 6th, 2008, 10:41 pm

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

Postby Ka-El » Jan 22nd, 2019, 2:00 pm

Glacier wrote:Well, we can reverse Trump and Obama if it makes you happy, ....

It would at least be more accurate and not distract from the joke - which is funny. :smt045
You know our educational system is failing us when we have posters who
think liberals are “far left”, and conservatives are “kind of in the middle”
User avatar
Ka-El
Guru
 
Posts: 7344
Likes: 4163 posts
Liked in: 6485 posts
Joined: Oct 18th, 2015, 9:19 am

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

Postby Ka-El » Jan 23rd, 2019, 10:14 am

Pete Podoski wrote:Image

The blinding partisanship is strong in this one :smt045
You know our educational system is failing us when we have posters who
think liberals are “far left”, and conservatives are “kind of in the middle”
User avatar
Ka-El
Guru
 
Posts: 7344
Likes: 4163 posts
Liked in: 6485 posts
Joined: Oct 18th, 2015, 9:19 am

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jan 24th, 2019, 6:58 am

floppi wrote:[img]harper.png[/img]


The blinding partisanship is extremely strong in this one! :smt045
All evidence points to the snollygoster scown Justin Trudeau being unfit to run this country. The LIEberal platform is all foofrah. Don't be fooled by the LIEberal decepticons. October 2019 can't come fast enough.
User avatar
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet
 
Posts: 33311
Likes: 15861 posts
Liked in: 22636 posts
Joined: Sep 16th, 2010, 9:13 am
Location: Far away from any Leftists

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

Postby floppi » Jan 26th, 2019, 12:03 am

I thought I was being nice. I could have posted this one.


harper_is_a_nazi_by_soullessarkangel.jpg.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
floppi
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 3114
Likes: 4 posts
Liked in: 1062 posts
Joined: Oct 20th, 2007, 12:46 pm

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

Postby Omnitheo » Jan 27th, 2019, 1:43 pm

blue iguana wrote:
DwY-4ZuX0AA-K2t.jpg



“Over 200 countries” [icon_lol2.gif] I guess we’ve got some other planets attending the conference as well
User avatar
Omnitheo
Guru
 
Posts: 5869
Likes: 9013 posts
Liked in: 4807 posts
Joined: Jul 19th, 2011, 10:10 am

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

Postby Glacier » Jan 28th, 2019, 9:18 am

Omnitheo wrote:
blue iguana wrote:
DwY-4ZuX0AA-K2t.jpg



“Over 200 countries” [icon_lol2.gif] I guess we’ve got some other planets attending the conference as well

Here's an interesting read: https://onestep4ward.com/how-many-count ... the-world/
“Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die”
User avatar
Glacier
Admiral HMS Castanet
 
Posts: 29635
Likes: 4733 posts
Liked in: 12285 posts
Joined: Jul 6th, 2008, 10:41 pm

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

Postby Omnitheo » Jan 28th, 2019, 9:22 am

Just how many non UN recognized states do you think attended the UN climate conference?

Branco should stick to what he knows: drawing. And stay away from what he has no clue what he’s talking about: politics and facts.
User avatar
Omnitheo
Guru
 
Posts: 5869
Likes: 9013 posts
Liked in: 4807 posts
Joined: Jul 19th, 2011, 10:10 am

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

Postby The Green Barbarian » Jan 28th, 2019, 9:35 am

Omnitheo wrote:Just how many non UN recognized states do you think attended the UN climate conference?

Branco should stick to what he knows: drawing. And stay away from what he has no clue what he’s talking about: politics and facts.


Lol I love Branco. Mostly because he drives the evil and brain dead Left crazy.
All evidence points to the snollygoster scown Justin Trudeau being unfit to run this country. The LIEberal platform is all foofrah. Don't be fooled by the LIEberal decepticons. October 2019 can't come fast enough.
User avatar
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet
 
Posts: 33311
Likes: 15861 posts
Liked in: 22636 posts
Joined: Sep 16th, 2010, 9:13 am
Location: Far away from any Leftists

PreviousNext

Return to World

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests