This is how it looks when a man loves another man a lot

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

This is how it looks when a man loves another man a lot

Post by Thinktank »

He is supposed to be a Irish Catholic. And his best friend is a Arab Muslim. But they love
each other. A lot. See how they shake hands?

And you thought we couldn't get along with Muslims. :biggrin:

:130:
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
What_the
Übergod

Re: This is how it looks when a man loves another man a lot

Post by What_the »

Catholic Muslim Satan himself, if I just made "500 million" dollars I'd be shaking hands like that too!
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

But then again, it could be man love...the look on the guards face
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

And some times I post the way gf texts me.

Not all at once.
OldIslander
Board Meister

Post by OldIslander »

I thought you were going to show an image of Trump looking in the mirror.
“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.” Ernest Benn
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

I noticed the poor sheeple do things much differently to the stinking rich. The poor easily get riled up to hate.
After 911, there were thousands of attacks on Muslims in America, by poor people on poor people. Poor people
just don't know how to love each other like rich people do.

^ Canadian soldiers - poor people - heading to Poland and Latvia. Poor Canadians are prepared for a war. Justin
is taking another $14 billion out of our pockets for military spending. Eventually, the poor get involved in a slaughter - because the poor are too quick to hate others. Poor Ukrainians hate Putin. 10,000 poor Ukrainians just got slaughtered. That's what the poor are there for - to get slaughtered.

Poor Polish farmers can't sell apples to Russia. :( Poor farmers suffer. Polish farmers hate Putin. Poor Poles spend
more on military spending. Poor Poles tend to hate Russia more than the rich do.

But the $300/ night Hyatt regency Hotel (American) in Sochi, Russia is not affected. The rich hotel chain keeps making money and doing business in Russia. Putin says WW3 is close - maybe the poor will be sent to a slaughter. When will poor people learn to get along as well as rich people do? Rich people need nice hotels when they go to Russia. Poor need to be slaughtered.

Those two guys really love each other. Even when Israel slaughtered 3,000 poor people a few years ago,
it never stopped Harper from loving his best friend.

Poor people and rich people do things differently. Poor are full of hatred. In Canada more and more poor people are starting to hate Muslims.The rich make $billion dollar deals with Muslims or Russians. When will the poor people learn?

WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

I'm rich by world standards but "poor" by first world's. I don't hate, I see things the way they are. Corporations are not imo entities and have borders just like "poor" people, unfortunately rich people can hire lawyers to lobby governments for granting this sort of status to dissolve borders.

Return to “World”