A Replacement of Population is Taking Place in Europe

Merry
Walks on Forum Water

Re: A Replacement of Population is Taking Place in Europe

Post by Merry »

JLives wrote:We're citizens of Earth before our respective countries. We have always migrated around the planet and always will. Borders are imaginary and quickly becoming obsolete. Patriotism is racism with a flag. Let the people go where they want.

That sounds wonderful in theory, but in practice, if we want to avoid much unneeded tension and conflict, we have to acknowledge that groups of people whose cultural norms are completely incompatible with each other, will never "get along". No matter how much we might wish that were not true.

Cultural diversity, in most instances, is to be embraced - because it helps societies grow and develop. Which is a good thing. But when cultures clash in such a way that compromise is impossible, it breeds resentment and hatred (on BOTH sides of the cultural divide). And that is NOT a good thing.

I wish I could wave a magic wand and make it so that all people, from all cultures, would be able to find a way to compromise and get along with each other. But History shows me that is not ever going to happen; no matter how much we wish it would.

Sometimes it's hard for those of us who don't hold very strong views to understand that for some, on certain issues, compromise is absolutely impossible. But when newcomers who hold views that conflict with what are considered societal norms in the West, feel that they cannot compromise in any way in order to "fit" better into their new home, and are willing to commit violence in order to get their new home to adapt to the newcomers ways, then we have a problem.

Obviously not all newcomers are going to fit into this category; probably only a very tiny percentage. BUT that percentage, tiny or not, needs to be weeded out and advised to emigrate to a country that better reflects their personal world view, (assuming we want to keep the peace in our society). That's not being racist; that's accepting reality.
"In a world swathed in political correctness, the voting booth remains the final sanctuary where the people are free to speak" - Clifford Orwin
What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Merry wrote:
What_the wrote:No disrespect as you're protecting your nation. But a thought to consider- when statistically 2 of your 5 children died before the age of 5 (can't cite exact numbers, but that's how it basically is in the third world. look up the stats for deaths before 5 years old world wide) would you truly give a rat's *bleep* about any vetting process? Or would you do whatever you could to make their lives better?

I think most people would do whatever they could "What_the", but that's not the point. Nobody is criticizing those who will go to any lengths necessary to save themselves, and/or their families. Or even criticizing those who just want to improve their lot in life. Because that is human nature. The point is that it is up to our Government to make sure that those who come here will be able to peacefully adapt to their new way of life, including accepting some social norms that may be totally alien to their own.

I repeat, that nobody is expecting anyone to completely abandon all aspects of their originating culture. But any particular aspects that are in direct conflict with accepted Western values need to be explored a little, prior to allowing folks who hold such views into the country. Because if such people feel they are unable to change their views and adapt to (or at least accept as valid) the Western way of life, maybe they'd be better (for themselves as much as for the rest of us) to consider emigrating to a different country instead. One where the cultural norms would not be as much in conflict with their own world view.

Completely in agreement, However, there are many that dispise the thought of taking in "refugees" because they think that they'll take away from the "haves" , you ve read it yourself in these forums.

I'm "patriotic" because I share similar standards with my neighbours, it's not beyond me that we as human beings let 50 odd thousand children die every day because we have borders and don't view them as our own.

Look after our own is the mantra of isolationists with out a care for others that colonialsim has created.

Yeah, I get deep at times :)
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Majority Minority....

Opinion: Canada replacing its population a case of wilful ignorance, greed, excess political correctness

According to University of London professor Eric Kaufmann, almost seven out of 10 Vancouver residents will be “visible minorities” within two generations and 80 per cent of the Canadian population (compared to 20 per cent today) will be non-white in less than century.

http://vancouversun.com/opinion/op-ed/o ... orrectness
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

It's partly my fault. I never had children. But what do we say about people like my cousin in Calgary who married/divorced an East Indian woman, one child. Never re-married ie. never had more children with his Scottish/German genes?

What about my own brother, because when his kids decide to live here, they'll be moving here with their Philippine/Russian/Scottish gene pool.

It's like Captain Awesome famously said once, "Canada is going to be a shade of beige, get used to it."
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Queen K wrote:It's partly my fault. I never had children. But what do we say about people like my cousin in Calgary who married/divorced an East Indian woman, one child. Never re-married ie. never had more children with his Scottish/German genes?

What about my own brother, because when his kids decide to live here, they'll be moving here with their Philippine/Russian/Scottish gene pool.

It's like Captain Awesome famously said once, "Canada is going to be a shade of beige, get used to it."

So true! But we're being replaced by a program by the U.N. without telling us? :smt045

Make laws against the host people of a country if you don't support it? :-X
Last edited by averagejoe on Jun 19th, 2017, 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Reverse the thinking here for a moment.

Is it "replacement population Europe" or is it "relieve population pressures in Africa?"
Because these very same "combat age men" in Europe are those who would rise up against corporate control over resources ie mining interests which has billions of dollars at stake in Africa and more importantly, land use. Huge agri-businesses know that the relentless population growth in Africa is going to put pressures on them to let go of land for the local populations.

Land = food production/small scale farming/subsistence farming.

But not if huge corporations are using the land to run cattle, sheep, and farm huge uni-gene crops that are raised for export.

See what I mean? Moving the people out into unfamiliar territory also reduces population growth.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Merry
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Merry »

There is nothing wrong with people moving around the world looking for a better life. People have been doing that since time began. And countries like Canada could do with some extra people (particularly young ones, to help replace our aging population).

BUT, if we are to avoid tension between all the different cultural groups, then the population migration must be managed in such a way that those of the host nation don't feel that their culture is going to be overwhelmed by the huge influx of new folks.

When we get a large influx from only one particular culture, it tends to lead to the impression that those in the large new cohort are going to "take over" in some way. So the answer, it seems to me, is to keep immigration "balanced" (make sure there are even numbers of people coming from many different cultures, rather than a vast majority coming from only one).

And another part of the problem is failing to properly interview each and every new immigrant to try to determine how well their current value system is going to mesh with our own. And if large discrepancies are found, that are likely going to be incompatible with our Western system of values, then further investigation needs to be done with that person to determine how they are likely to react living in a culture that is so alien to their own. If the person is allowed to stay, they may need classes to help them assimilate into our society a little better, and possibly a few home visits during the first year to see how they're doing. All of which is going to cost money; which is why it's not being done already.

BUT what price are we going to pay if we don't make sure that the newcomers we accept will be a good fit? If we don't help those that need it learn how best to assimilate into their new surroundings? I think one has only to look around and see what's currently happening in many Western countries to get the answer to that question.
"In a world swathed in political correctness, the voting booth remains the final sanctuary where the people are free to speak" - Clifford Orwin
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

UN Report: Number Of Global Refugees Hits Record High

The number of people displaced by armed conflict or government persecution reached a seven-decade high at the end of 2016, according to the U.N. division responsible for monitoring global refugees.

A record 65.6 million people have been driven from their homes in a series of crises resulting in refugee flows not seen since WWII, the U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) said Monday in its Global Trends report. The total, which includes refugees, asylum seekers and people displaced within the borders of their own countries, was about 300,000 higher than in 2015.

The year-over-year increase was smaller than in recent years, but more than 10 million people were newly displaced in 2016, indicating that the global refugee situation is as volatile as it has ever been.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/19/un-re ... cord-high/

What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Im a.little confused. According to you this is being done on the sly but now your using UN stats to back your assertion?
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

What_the wrote:Im a.little confused. According to you this is being done on the sly but now your using UN stats to back your assertion?

If you don't tell the people of the host country your being replaced...ya that's sneaky! :up:

What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

I think you missed my point.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

13,000 new Europeans arrive in just 2 days...

…an authentic immigrant invasion” is underway, as record breaking number of migrants make it to Italy in two days.

Italy’s migrant welcome centers are in a state of “collapse” as huge waves of African migrants take advantage of the temperate climate to make the crossing from Libya to the Italian peninsula.

On Tuesday, 8,500 African migrants are reaching Italian shores aboard 14 different ships, adding to the 5,000 who arrived on Monday. The massive arrivals have led local media as well as politicians to speak of an authentic immigrant “invasion” exceeding the country’s capacity of assimilation.

Officials reported on June 15 that more than 65,000 migrants had arrived since the beginning of the year, but that was prior to the latest influx. Figures for the year now stand at 73,380 migrants into Italy, or a rise of 14.42 percent over the same period in 2016, when then-record arrivals had reached 64,133.

The exodus from Libya to the Italian coast has continuing unabated with no visible action on the part of the Italian government or the European Union to halt it. [All they had to do years ago was to safely turn back a few of the boats to the African coast to discourage the mass migration from an overpopulated Africa.—ed]

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpr ... -two-days/

Return to “World”