The Great Replacement

Re: The Great Replacement

Postby Ka-El » Jun 24th, 2018, 9:54 am

Sparki55 wrote: It's still very hard to find a job, much harder then years ago, so why the need for more workers?

It is not harder to find a job today. There are plenty of jobs that people don't want, and there are plenty of jobs people don't want to spend the time and effort getting training or education for. Self-serve kiosks will not provide the income tax desperately needed to continue funding our health, social and pension programs. We need immigration. Evolution is inevitable and unstopable. Let the great replacement begin!
"I don't know who Obama is. I don't know who dimples is. I don't know what this means"
Ka-El
Guru

Liked in: 5863 posts

Postby Sparki55 » Jun 24th, 2018, 10:59 am

Omnitheo wrote:How is it hard to find a job? There are tools out there making finding a job easier than ever. Our unemployment remains low. There are now hiring signs all over the place, including places with self help kiosks.

Every position that comes up at my place of work has over 60 applicants. Does that tell you anything?

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4525127

When looking for a job in the 40's you simply entered a mill, factory, etc and many were hired on the spot. You could move to a town with a factory or a mill and it wouldn't be unreasonable to expect to grt a job. Now machines take care of most of the mundane repetitive tasks. Successfully getting hired now requires you to be a good problem solver, communicator, etc; jobs machines cannot do. This drags out the application process as hiring managers look for the perfect person for the job, going through over 100 applications when really any of those people with the correct qualifications are good. It now comes down to personality and you need to complete more applications to,ebaure you get a job.

Unemployment may seem low in the stats but I'm positive we don't need as many immigrants to take over jobs as more menial takes become automated.

Jflem1983 likes this post.
Sparki55
Board Meister

Liked in: 564 posts

Postby floppi » Jun 24th, 2018, 12:32 pm

floppi
Übergod

Liked in: 632 posts

Postby averagejoe » Jun 24th, 2018, 1:29 pm

Duh...as European Canadians retire and die off. What do you think is going to happen? It's called replacement as the U.N. predicted. :138:
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 2644 posts

Postby GordonH » Jun 24th, 2018, 1:35 pm

^^^ I suspect a vast majority amount of those Europeans that came to NA was due to wars in Europe i.e WW1 & WW2
Funny how history tends to repeat itself.

Just to clarify.... by now it's the children of those Europeans that are part of baby boomers,
When you have to start compromising yourself and your morals for the people around you, it’s probably time to change the people around you.

Omnitheo likes this post.
GordonH
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 8269 posts
Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

Postby averagejoe » Jun 24th, 2018, 1:46 pm

GordonH wrote:^^^ I suspect a vast majority amount of those Europeans that came to NA was due to wars in Europe i.e WW1 & WW2
Funny how history tends to repeat itself.

Just to clarify.... by now it's the children of those Europeans that are part of baby boomers,

Yes and they assimilated into Canadian customs and built Churches as did my ancestors did. The new ones are just replacements.
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Postby Ka-El » Jun 24th, 2018, 2:54 pm

GordonH wrote: I suspect a vast majority amount of those Europeans that came to NA was due to wars in Europe i.e WW1 & WW2. Funny how history tends to repeat itself.

Yes, evolution, including social, political and demographic evolution is inevitable and ongoing. As Charles Darwin observed, “It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." Conservative efforts to deny this truism cause societies the greatest grief in making this adjustment.
"I don't know who Obama is. I don't know who dimples is. I don't know what this means"

2 people like this post.
Ka-El
Guru

Liked in: 5863 posts

Postby the truth » Jun 24th, 2018, 5:48 pm

millions of these people are not running away from war, but poverty and looking for a leftwinger free ride and there getting it....
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

2 people like this post.
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 6593 posts

Postby averagejoe » Oct 26th, 2018, 1:06 pm

Replacing the American population...

Migrant caravan in Guatemala breaks through border fence into Mexico

Drone footage shows caravan of migrants in southern Mexico

averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Postby Fancy » Oct 26th, 2018, 1:18 pm

the truth wrote:millions of these people are not running away from war, but poverty ... ...

and don't forget the violence
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Fancy
Grand Pilgrim

Liked in: 7044 posts

Postby Verum » Oct 26th, 2018, 1:33 pm

Fancy wrote:
the truth wrote:millions of these people are not running away from war, but poverty ... ...

and don't forget the violence

Yes, we are constantly being reminded of the violence in Venezuela and of course other South American countries are in similar states of unrest too. Frankly, if we are to believe how bad some claim it to be in Venezuela, we and the US should be throwing open our borders to these refugees.
Verum
Übergod

Liked in: 1358 posts

Postby averagejoe » Oct 26th, 2018, 1:44 pm

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Oct 26th, 2018, 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Making it personal

the truth likes this post.
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Postby Verum » Oct 26th, 2018, 1:46 pm

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Oct 26th, 2018, 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed post.
Verum
Übergod

Liked in: 1358 posts

Postby the truth » Oct 26th, 2018, 1:49 pm

that is exactly what you are saying and you do not even realize it-pretty scary if you as me :200:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

Jflem1983 likes this post.
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 6593 posts

Postby Fancy » Oct 26th, 2018, 1:52 pm

the truth wrote:that is exactly what you are saying and you do not even realize it-pretty scary if you as me :200:

You do realize the difference between accepting refugees from Venezuela and accepting everyone on the planet? If not, I'm sure it can be explained to you.
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Fancy
Grand Pilgrim

Liked in: 7044 posts

PreviousNext

Return to World