Millennials LOVE “Bernie’s” Tax Plan

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Millennials LOVE “Bernie’s” Tax Plan

Post by averagejoe »

Millennials LOVE “Bernie’s” Tax Plan….Until They’re Told It’s Trump’s

Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Millennials LOVE “Bernie’s” Tax Plan

Post by The Green Barbarian »

This video is fantastic! What a superb social experiment. It just goes to show what sheep most people are, especially young people. This certainly proves several points:

1. A lot of people are pre-programmed to just hate Trump, no matter what he does or says. This is largely the fault of the leftist liberal media in my view, though stupidity plans a big role too

2. A lot of people are pre-programmed to just accept whatever Bernie Sanders says as gold and and a good idea. Once again this is largely the fault of the liberal left media, and general stupidity.

3. Education and deprogramming are going to have to play a large role in reversing the extreme polarization in US society. I blame both sides for the polarization. It sure would help if both sides would listen to each other and work together, as this video shows that there is a lot that Trump is proposing that is actually palatable to the Left, if they would just stop screaming for five minutes and listen. Maybe if Bernie was made the VP? Then maybe people would calm down and start working together?

I am sending this video out to everyone I know. It is pure gold.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Re: Millennials LOVE “Bernie’s” Tax Plan

Post by averagejoe »

The Green Barbarian wrote:This video is fantastic! What a superb social experiment. It just goes to show what sheep most people are, especially young people. This certainly proves several points:

1. A lot of people are pre-programmed to just hate Trump, no matter what he does or says. This is largely the fault of the leftist liberal media in my view, though stupidity plans a big role too [color=#FF0000] How True! We see it every day!
[/color]
2. A lot of people are pre-programmed to just accept whatever Bernie Sanders says as gold and and a good idea. Once again this is largely the fault of the liberal left media, and general stupidity. So true!

3. Education and deprogramming are going to have to play a large role in reversing the extreme polarization in US society. I blame both sides for the polarization. It sure would help if both sides would listen to each other and work together, as this video shows that there is a lot that Trump is proposing that is actually palatable to the Left, if they would just stop screaming for five minutes and listen. Maybe if Bernie was made the VP? Then maybe people would calm down and start working together? Dumbing down the population through the media and the school system has made it's mark! :smt045

I am sending this video out to everyone I know. It is pure gold.

You are so right on with your observations! :up:
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.

Return to “World”