Deputy stray bullet kills 6year old

Post by maryjane48 »

http://cnn.it/2DDzxBh

Im sure sorry will make it all better
alanjh595
Banned

Re: Deputy stray bullet kills 6year old

Post by alanjh595 »

It was the suspect's fault for this accident.
From the link posted above.
Suspect described as 'desperate, maybe on drugs'
The incident began Thursday morning when a deputy responding to a report of a stolen vehicle spotted Jones with what he thought was a weapon, Salazar said.
Jones, on several occasions, "physically threatened him with that weapon and verbalized to him that she intended to shoot him with that weapon," the sheriff said.
The suspect managed to get away, and deputies did not see her again until a couple of hours later, when she turned up at the mobile home park where Kameron lived, Salazar said.
She forced her way into Kameron's home, threatened to shoot members of his family and said she was taking their vehicle, the sheriff said, adding that Jones had no apparent ties to the boy or his relatives.
When Jones left the home, the deputies were outside, waiting. Salazar said witnesses heard the woman threaten to shoot the law enforcement officers.
"Those deputies all report in their statements that she was holding an object in her hand they believed it to be a weapon at the time," Salazar said.

Another good reason NOT to do drugs.
Bring back the LIKE button.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

alanjh595 wrote:It was the suspect's fault for this accident.

Exactly and these officers will probably never forgive themselves. So sad for all involved!
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

What did the police do to u mj. Ive been in some trouble. Fought with some cops. Most of my family has squared off with a cop or 3 at some point or another.

I have more respect for police today than i used too. Actually i think cops got a darn tough job.

Maybe try and see it from their point of view a little.
The police never get called for birthday parties and good times. No they go to robberies and killings.
Imagine dealing with that every single day. Then when something goes wrong. They got a million people like u spewing hate and putting the police on blast.

My personal strategy with police is be polite until they try to handcuff me. Then its fight or flight.

Yes sir no sir. Can i go sir. Thats pretty much it
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"

Return to “World”