#ReleaseTheMemo

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: #ReleaseTheMemo

Post by The Green Barbarian »

d0nb wrote:Hard to imagine that there is anything in the memo that will show the Obama DOJ, FBI, IRS and other agencies to be any less professional than we already know they were.

I agree. The memo will show the Democrats are corrupt morons? Earth-shaking information. I do want it released, but expect no surprises.

Now, the Dems have created a huge distraction with an unnecessary government shutdown. What a bunch of losers. :-X

You can say that again - the Dems are just such losers.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

d0nb wrote:Hard to imagine that there is anything in the memo

What a bunch of losers. :-X

You took the words right out of my mouth. :biggrin:
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
d0nb
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by d0nb »

FBI ‘Failed To Preserve’ Five Months Of Text Messages Between Anti-Trump FBI Agents. Texts are missing for the period between Dec. 14, 2016 and May 17, 2017.

If true, bureaucratic incompetence comes once again to the rescue of Democrats and their agents.

A strange coincidence to be sure. [icon_lol2.gif]

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/21/fbi-f ... ump-texts/
The biggest problem of censorship is that it tends to be the last resort of the ideologically arrogant and intellectually lazy … A day spent in defense of freedom of speech is a day spent in the company of bigots and hate mongers. – Omid Malekan
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

"Army goes unpaid"

You have proof of this.
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/government ... y-be-paid/

Only once Congress acts. According to the Department of Defense, the military, along with "essential" civilians, will not be paid until funds are appropriated. Troops will continue to earn their paychecks but won't receive them unless and until a new spending bill that includes backpay is passed.
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Mazdatruck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Mazdatruck »

Twitter leaks just proved this right.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Mazdatruck wrote: Jan 14th, 2023, 8:35 am Twitter leaks just proved this right.
Yup, there's an official source.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
65deluxe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 65deluxe »

Bsuds wrote: Jan 14th, 2023, 8:47 am
Mazdatruck wrote: Jan 14th, 2023, 8:35 am Twitter leaks just proved this right.
Typical leftie response. Unless spewed by the msm, theyre not going to believe it. And some wonder why the world is in the mess it is. smh
"The most powerful governments in the world can't solve homelessness.
But they can change the earths temperature if you pay more taxes."
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

65deluxe wrote: Jan 14th, 2023, 9:03 am
Bsuds wrote: Jan 14th, 2023, 8:47 am

Typical leftie response. Unless spewed by the msm, theyre not going to believe it. And some wonder why the world is in the mess it is. smh
Typical righty response who believes everything spewed by an anonymous poster on Twitter and any other fake news site!

I will believe it when found on a reliable source which Twitter is not.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Many believe twitter to be a reliable News source, more then likely the same people who totally believe everything written in National Inquirer. [icon_lol2.gif]
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Mazdatruck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Mazdatruck »

GordonH wrote: Jan 14th, 2023, 10:26 am Many believe twitter to be a reliable News source, more then likely the same people who totally believe everything written in National Inquirer. [icon_lol2.gif]
Take note of this.

Before the Twitter purchase by Elon Musk, posters like GordonH cited Twitter as hard evidence of Russian interference.

Now that all that has been exposed as 100% lies, the same people are trying to invalidate Twitter.

Twitter never had a SINGLE SHRED OF EVIDENCE that #releasethememo was Russian. Zero.

That didn't stop US Government, mainstream media and intelligence services from saying that the report showing how the FBI fraudulently obtained FISA warrants by relying on opposition research from the CLINTON campaign, was a "Russian operation" and stating that there was overwhelming evidence that Russia wanted the memo released on Twitter.

GordonH, feel free to counter Matt Taibbi's reporting with your own set of facts.

https://twitter.com/mtaibbi/status/1613589031773769739
65deluxe
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 65deluxe »

Mazdatruck wrote: Jan 14th, 2023, 11:45 am
GordonH wrote: Jan 14th, 2023, 10:26 am Many believe twitter to be a reliable News source, more then likely the same people who totally believe everything written in National Inquirer. [icon_lol2.gif]
Take note of this.

Before the Twitter purchase by Elon Musk, posters like GordonH cited Twitter as hard evidence of Russian interference.

Now that all that has been exposed as 100% lies, the same people are trying to invalidate Twitter.

Twitter never had a SINGLE SHRED OF EVIDENCE that #releasethememo was Russian. Zero.

That didn't stop US Government, mainstream media and intelligence services from saying that the report showing how the FBI fraudulently obtained FISA warrants by relying on opposition research from the CLINTON campaign, was a "Russian operation" and stating that there was overwhelming evidence that Russia wanted the memo released on Twitter.

GordonH, feel free to counter Matt Taibbi's reporting with your own set of facts.

Exactly! Reports from Twitter were fine, and taken as gospel by those on the left up until the company was sold to Musk. Now that documented proof of the bias is being released, the company can't be trusted, lol. Proof the brainwashing is real.
Attachments
fact-1.jpg
"The most powerful governments in the world can't solve homelessness.
But they can change the earths temperature if you pay more taxes."
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Mazdatruck wrote: Jan 14th, 2023, 11:45 am
Take note of this.

Don’t need to since I don’t use twitter (don’t even have account) as a reliable news source.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

GordonH wrote: Jan 14th, 2023, 3:06 pm Don’t need to since I don’t use twitter (don’t even have account) as a reliable news source.
Anyone who has used Twitter as a "news" source, before
or after Musk's purchase of it, deserves to be stupid.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

steven lloyd wrote: Jan 14th, 2023, 3:34 pm
GordonH wrote: Jan 14th, 2023, 3:06 pm Don’t need to since I don’t use twitter (don’t even have account) as a reliable news source.
Anyone who has used Twitter as a "news" source, before
or after Musk's purchase of it, deserves to be stupid.
Agree

Return to “World”