'I just signed your death warrant'

oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

'I just signed your death warrant'

Post by oneh2obabe »

Finally a judge calls a spade a spade and doesn't worry about being censured.

"It is my honor and privilege to sentence you. You do not deserve to walk outside a prison ever again. You have done nothing to control those urges and anywhere you walk, destruction will occur to those most vulnerable," Judge Rosemarie Aquilina said.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/courts/ ... -175-years
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Good on this Judge's for comments made

Post by GordonH »

May this absolute pure scum, get everything he deserves in prison.... impo the slower & more painful the better.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/gy ... se-n840341

I make no apologies for my comments, anyone who abuses children (in any way) is absolute pure scum.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
GordonH

Re: 'I just signed your death warrant'

Post by GordonH »

^^^ Those institutions that covered over or looked the other way, while those who were abused tried to speak up, impo are just as guilty as the as :cuss: hole who was convicted.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Snman
Übergod

Post by Snman »

That's got to be one of the most sickening stories I have ever read, staggering really, and to see that people swept claims such as these under the rug makes me want to throw up. I hope he gets what he deserves in prison, over and over and over.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

oneh2obabe wrote:Finally a judge calls a spade a spade and doesn't worry about being censured.

"It is my honor and privilege to sentence you. You do not deserve to walk outside a prison ever again. You have done nothing to control those urges and anywhere you walk, destruction will occur to those most vulnerable," Judge Rosemarie Aquilina said.

a judge with a back bone, :up:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

oneh2obabe wrote:Finally a judge calls a spade a spade and doesn't worry about being censured.

the truth wrote:a judge with a back bone, :up:

WELL....IT was in Texas. If it was in Canada he might get 2 years less time served. I like the Texas attitude.
Bring back the LIKE button.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

GordonH wrote:^^^ Those institutions that covered over or looked the other way, while those who were abused tried to speak up, impo are just as guilty as the as :cuss: hole who was convicted.

these victims should get a lawyer and sue those institutions that covered up and looked the other way for sure hell even jail time
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

USA Gymnastics board leaders resign under pressure amid Larry Nassar furor

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/us ... ar-n839896
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
MalaPropina
Board Meister

Post by MalaPropina »

alanjh595 wrote:
WELL....IT was in Texas. If it was in Canada he might get 2 years less time served. I like the Texas attitude.

Actually, it was in Michigan.

I can't help but wonder if the outcome might have been different if it was a male judge.
johnny24
Board Meister

Post by johnny24 »

GordonH wrote:^^^ Those institutions that covered over or looked the other way, while those who were abused tried to speak up, impo are just as guilty as the as :cuss: hole who was convicted.

Agreed. Can't change the past now, but these institutions could have changed the course of 100s of lives if they did something sooner.

I like the sentence he received, but I don't like the judge's tough talk. This trial isn't about her. We only need her decision, not her opinion.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

i love what she said
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

PArents of these kids were sickened when they realized that the stories their kids were telling them weren't stories after all. Some even talked of him abusing their daughters while they were right there in the examining room. This guy is definitely one of the most twisted deviants I have ever come across.

The USOC has made it a condition that the gymnastics board be disbanded by February 28. They say it's time to bring in new eyes and ears. Good but too little too late.

That so many were victimized and nothing was ever done is astounding.

This guy doesn't get it and the judge spoke for most of us when she made her comments to him. I love her.

And she wears boots.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
RupertBear
Übergod

Post by RupertBear »

the truth wrote:i love what she said

I agree 100%. If ever there was a case for the death penalty for sexual assault, this guy qualifies for it, due to the number of lives he has impacted.
Having said that, there is a code in prisons when it comes to sexual abusers and child predators, and I think it's safe to say that his life is going to be a living hell for the rest of his life.
"Do the best with what you know, and when you know better, do better." -- Maya Angelou
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

I suspect number of the parents would like 5 minutes in a locked room with this piece of scum.
https://www.castanet.net/news/World/217 ... -courtroom

I'm not a parent, give me 5 minutes......
Wondering if he will be placed in general prison population. If so I suspect his sentence may become very short, I'd rather it happens over years.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

If he's not in general pop, good chance his and a few other cells will be "accidentally" left unlocked.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Return to “World”