China: How Biggest country on earth prepare for peace

China: How Biggest country on earth prepare for peace

Postby Thinktank » Feb 21st, 2018, 12:14 pm

So we can see - everywhere - that China is preparing for peace. You would have to be living in a cave
or watching a lot of TV in USA or Canada not to know that.

In the last thirty years, while the mad dog of the middle North America (Bush) spent $ trillions on wars, China
has been quietly taking a billion people out of poverty and becoming a superpower. Their cities are more modern than ours.
By having peace, China is able to get rich.

China never stops preparing for peace. They are now making it possible to ship to stuff by train to Europe
to prepare for peace. China knows by trading with Europe and having close economic ties, that is the best way
to prepare for peace. That's the exact reason USA puts sanctions on Iran, Russia and North Korea - to prepare for war.

China: Biggest country on earth to prepare for peace

Ukraine, thanks to George Soros - and the Americans - is preparing for war. Opposite to China,
Ukraine is putting people into poverty. That's how you prepare for war.

Ukraine is broke, and undertook a war on that portion of the country that provided 30% of GDP. Now a draft, for an army, for a war, for a government that will - get this - implement IMF/EU *austerity*.

2 people like this post.
Thinktank
Guru

Liked in: 556 posts

Re: China: How Biggest country on earth prepare for peace

Postby CapitalB » Feb 21st, 2018, 12:44 pm

The 60,000 military troops they redirected to planting trees is also really cool.

Hard to say what they're doing internally though, the art of war really drives the message of unpredictable tactics and controlling information. I'd personally lean towards china shifting into a more aggressive economic policy to try and put themselves in the position america was in for the last few decades but has been slipping out of leaving a trade vacuum.
So much of the violent push-back on everything progressive and reformist comes down to: I can see the future, and in this future I am not the centre of the universe and master of all that I survey, therefore this future must be resisted at all costs.
CapitalB
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 505 posts

Postby oldtrucker » Feb 21st, 2018, 2:16 pm

Preparing for peace? What about them planning to add another 3 aircraft carriers , a whole bunch of other naval assets, icbm development etc? I guess it's good to have a sunny outlook but also prepare for the worst.
Some may view my above politically incorrect opinions as 'harsh' and may even be offended by them. Some think political correctness will be our undoing.
oldtrucker
√úbergod

Liked in: 525 posts

Postby Thinktank » Feb 26th, 2018, 4:58 pm

oldtrucker wrote:Preparing for peace? What about them planning to add another 3 aircraft carriers...

I hope China builds 100 aircraft carriers - to deter the #1 warmonger, USA.

As we've seen with Libya, Iraq, Syria, Gaza - when countries are weak there is war.

China is preparing for peace.
Ukraine is broke, and undertook a war on that portion of the country that provided 30% of GDP. Now a draft, for an army, for a war, for a government that will - get this - implement IMF/EU *austerity*.
Thinktank
Guru

Postby Ka-El » Mar 1st, 2018, 7:06 am

oldtrucker wrote: Preparing for peace? What about them planning to add another 3 aircraft carriers , a whole bunch of other naval assets, icbm development etc?

Russia also knows how to prepare for peace ...

Putin has new nukes

Russia has tested an array of new strategic nuclear weapons that can't be intercepted, President Vladimir Putin announced Thursday, marking a technological breakthrough that could dramatically increase Russia's military capability, boost the Kremlin's global position and also raise Western concerns about a potential renewed arms race in the 21st century.
https://www.castanet.net/news/World/220 ... -new-nukes

China and Russia, preparing for peace all over the place :smt045
Not a Russian Bot !
Ka-El
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 4378 posts

Postby Thinktank » Mar 1st, 2018, 8:19 am

Like Sunera Thobani said:
From Chile to El Salvador, to Nicaragua to Iraq, the path of U.S. foreign policy is soaked in blood

So compared to USA, China is peaceful
Thinktank
Guru

Return to World