White South African farmers to be removed from their land

Re: White South African farmers to be removed from their lan

Postby Brass Monkey » Dec 14th, 2018, 5:45 pm

averagejoe wrote:
Ummm this thread is about South Africa.

This isn't about South America

Boy you need a good lesson in Geography I do believe...along with some history lessons.

Dumbing down has become a very big issue with the young people these days.

This is South America

This is South Africa

Distance from South America to South Africa is 8,403 km

Your fairly close. You probably would get a D or an F if you were graded in school..... :D

Clearly you knew I was talking g about South Africa and typed in America by mistake.
Brass Monkey
Board Meister

Liked in: 291 posts

Postby Brass Monkey » Dec 14th, 2018, 5:49 pm

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Brass Monkey wrote:
Every history book on the planet will give you a brief summary of Dutch colonization of South America, it’s not a pretty story and would inevitably lead to resentment against them. Cultural enrichment from the Europeans led to apartheid and forcible relocation of millions of real Africans.

Apartheid was terrible, no doubt about that. What forcible relocation of millions of "real" Africans are you talking about. What is a "real" African? Also, would these same history books mention the forcible deaths of millions of "real" Africans at the hands of Shaka Zulu? So many "forcible" deaths that the area settled by the Dutch (Cape Town) was almost completely devoid of "real" Africans, because they had all been genocided? Or is that not convenient to the narrative?

Many indigenous African tribes were nomadic, they did not belong to one specific region of the land they inhabited. As African people they are indigenous to Africa, not a tiny morsel of it, much the same as I am indigenous to Canada and not the tiny morsel of land we currently inhabit. Africans fighting other Africans I a different story than Europeans invading the continent. It is completely natural for neighbouring tribes to war over resources, wolves do it, bears do it, deer do it. It’s completely unnatural to move across the world and forcibly segregate indigenous peoples.
Brass Monkey
Board Meister

Postby averagejoe » Dec 14th, 2018, 6:00 pm

Brass Monkey wrote:Clearly you knew I was talking g about South Africa and typed in America by mistake.

Nope. You said South America....

I know your young.

But the education young people are getting these days.

I don't think you made a mistake.

You probably don't even know where South Africa is till I posted the map.

The subject is South Africa not South America.

You are probably getting confused understand just like your postings... :D
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 2932 posts

Postby averagejoe » Dec 14th, 2018, 6:03 pm

Brass Monkey wrote:Many indigenous African tribes were nomadic, they did not belong to one specific region of the land they inhabited. As African people they are indigenous to Africa, not a tiny morsel of it, much the same as I am indigenous to Canada and not the tiny morsel of land we currently inhabit. Africans fighting other Africans I a different story than Europeans invading the continent. It is completely natural for neighbouring tribes to war over resources, wolves do it, bears do it, deer do it. It’s completely unnatural to move across the world and forcibly segregate indigenous peoples.

You need to research actual history and history is not based on not your personal opinion.

You make no sense...
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Postby Omnitheo » Dec 14th, 2018, 10:06 pm

averagejoe wrote:
Brass Monkey wrote:Clearly you knew I was talking g about South Africa and typed in America by mistake.

Nope. You said South America....

I know your young. You’re

But the education young people are getting these days. starts sentence with “but”. Sentence incomplete

I don't think you made a mistake.

You probably don't even know where South Africa is till I posted the map. you probably didn’t

The subject is South Africa not South America.

You are probably getting confused understand just like your postings... :D
confused understand? I think you’re missing something here otherwise this sentence does not make sense.

improper sentence structure, improper paragraph structure. Several grammatical mistakes. Mistakes with tensing. 2/10

I mean really if you’re going to criticize people and their education...
"The Charter of Rights and Freedoms protects all Canadians, every one of us, even when it is uncomfortable."
- Justin Trudeau
Omnitheo
Guru

Liked in: 4619 posts

Postby averagejoe » Dec 14th, 2018, 10:37 pm

Omnitheo wrote: I mean really if you’re going to criticize people and their education...

Yup. Especially when people can't tell the difference between South America and South Africa and then try and give an uneducated opinion....Yes I will point it out to them. Besides Brass Monkey has admit to being young in other posts. So yes we all know how young people are being dumbed down and obviously and he is product of our school system. No big deal.
Just he should maybe do some night school and be brought up to speed with historical events. That's all.... :topic:

averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Postby Brass Monkey » Dec 14th, 2018, 11:58 pm

averagejoe wrote:
Omnitheo wrote: I mean really if you’re going to criticize people and their education...

Yup. Especially when people can't tell the difference between South America and South Africa and then try and give an uneducated opinion....Yes I will point it out to them. Besides Brass Monkey has admit to being young in other posts. So yes we all know how young people are being dumbed down and obviously and he is product of our school system. No big deal.
Just he should maybe do some night school and be brought up to speed with historical events. That's all.... :topic:

I know the difference between the two, anybody with half a brain does. I should have checked my post but Im sure 9/10 people on this forum would have understood I meant South Africa, with you being that 1. Maybe your education did not sharpen your critical thinking. People who criticize education usually only have a 12th grade or less education. The school system is better now than it was in the 70s, 80s and 90s.

2 people like this post.
Brass Monkey
Board Meister

Postby averagejoe » Dec 15th, 2018, 12:11 am

Brass Monkey wrote:I know the difference between the two, anybody with half a brain does. I should have checked my post but Im sure 9/10 people on this forum would have understood I meant South Africa, with you being that 1. Maybe your education did not sharpen your critical thinking. People who criticize education usually only have a 12th grade or less education. The school system is better now than it was in the 70s, 80s and 90s.

Now your making excuses for your lack of knowledge.

Maybe you never graduated? That could explain why you don't know where South Africa is.

Critical thinking about where South Africa is?

Well I'll tell ya it's not in South America....

averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Postby Brass Monkey » Dec 15th, 2018, 9:18 am

averagejoe wrote:

Maybe you never graduated? That could explain why you don't know where South Africa is.

This is why conservatism is dying, too many trolls with little leadership.

kevingerry78 likes this post.
Brass Monkey
Board Meister

Postby averagejoe » Dec 15th, 2018, 9:24 am

averagejoe wrote:

Brass Monkey wrote:This is why conservatism is dying, too many trolls with little leadership.

Uhhhh that's why leftists are dying because of stupidity....

In debt and a degree in some useless degree and trying to be a social justice warrior all at the same time....

We're way off topic....

:topic:

averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Postby floppi » Dec 15th, 2018, 10:18 am

Here's some historical context about the issue from a white South African that lives there.

https://www.quora.com/Why-are-white-lan ... government
floppi
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 941 posts

Postby averagejoe » Dec 15th, 2018, 11:20 am

floppi wrote:Here's some historical context about the issue from a white South African that lives there.

https://www.quora.com/Why-are-white-lan ... government

My God the very first sentence is wrong....

averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Postby The Green Barbarian » Dec 15th, 2018, 1:27 pm

Brass Monkey wrote: It’s completely unnatural to move across the world and forcibly segregate indigenous peoples.

and yet Nelson Mandela would have been murdered by the Zulus without some sort of change in the social operations of Africa. These aren't "Bears" or "wolves", these are human beings. Being murdered by the millions by other humans. So yes, there were bad things about how things changed, but also there were good. Both should be addressed and discussed.
All evidence points to the snollygoster scown Justin Trudeau being unfit to run this country. The LIEberal mantra: If you can no longer motivate with hope, you turn to hate. And it sure is a lot easier to hate, as the LIEberal scowns prove over and over.

averagejoe likes this post.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 21282 posts

Postby Brass Monkey » Dec 15th, 2018, 5:47 pm

averagejoe wrote:
Uhhhh that's why leftists are dying because of stupidity....

In debt and a degree in some useless degree and trying to be a social justice warrior all at the same time....

We're way off topic....

:topic:

No debt, going for a degree in civil engineering. Stop trolling, everybody on this forum should be more mature than that.

kevingerry78 likes this post.
Brass Monkey
Board Meister

Postby averagejoe » Dec 15th, 2018, 6:16 pm

Brass Monkey wrote:No debt, going for a degree in civil engineering. Stop trolling, everybody on this forum should be more mature than that.

Harvard Brain surgeon grad.

Million dollar house...no debt

No bodies trolling you.

It was self inflected...

Now I understand now why your geography is so poor.

Your still in school...

averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

PreviousNext

Return to World