White South African farmers to be removed from their land

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Re: White South African farmers to be removed from their lan

Post by averagejoe »

Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

averagejoe wrote:And I thought we lived in a civilized world.....and all they wanted was equality?

You live in a country that did far worse than what were seeing in South Africa. This man in the photo lives in a country where afrikaners did far worse than the africans. We never lived in a civilized world. They did initially want equality, and thanks to Afrikaners denying it for 100 years they were forced to adopt more aggressive means of attaining equality.
“I have reason to believe that the agents as a whole … are doing all they can, by refusing food until the Indians are on the verge of starvation, to reduce the expense." - Sir John A. MacDonald
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

The new equality is genocide to all remaining whites? :135:

Wow and you support that? Wow! That's all I can say. I thought liberals would be all over this protecting minority rights? Guess not...
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Sparki55
Guru

Post by Sparki55 »

averagejoe wrote:The new equality is genocide to all remaining whites? :135:

Wow and you support that? Wow! That's all I can say. I thought liberals would be all over this protecting minority rights? Guess not...

White minority or reverse racism isn't real, it's made up.
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

"White minority or reverse racism isn't real, it's made up."

How does that make sense, let’s apply some logic here not some ill-conceived vengeance.
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished
Sparki55
Guru

Post by Sparki55 »

Ranger66 wrote:"White minority or reverse racism isn't real, it's made up."

How does that make sense, let’s apply some logic here not some ill-conceived vengeance.

No one is going to stand up and protect them and fight for their land. The majority of the country is of different race and they are intent on removing the minority. Australia is already prepared to bring them in.

My comment was about why the liberals aren't all up in arms over this issue and my thoughts are because it has nothing to do with their agenda: white people cannot be discriminated against.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Brass Monkey wrote:
averagejoe wrote:And I thought we lived in a civilized world.....and all they wanted was equality?

You live in a country that did far worse than what were seeing in South Africa. This man in the photo lives in a country where afrikaners did far worse than the africans. We never lived in a civilized world. They did initially want equality, and thanks to Afrikaners denying it for 100 years they were forced to adopt more aggressive means of attaining equality.

are you saying its ok for them to kill the 5 million white now :135:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

"white people cannot be discriminated against."

That is incorrect.
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Lol....these new people who are governing today's South Africa ancestors came from central Africa to work in the mills and mines over the past century and have no right to call South Africa their homeland when it never was....only Zulu's who lived in the east part of South Africa and a people called Hottentots were original peoples of the are known as today's South Africa.

Get your history correct liberals....

Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

This argument comes up all too often these days... "it's ok for us to be crappy, because you were crappier". We see it along political, religious, cultural, and racial lines all the time and it isn't right.

The debate then turns into an argument over whose behaviour was/is worse and then justifying the crappy behaviour of the people you support. Then in an attempt to further justify your point, you reach further and further back in history to find the crappier and crappier examples of how the other party acted.

I guess it makes you feel better about being a terrible person if you can find examples of people you think are worse than you.

It's *bleep* childish, divisive, and results in no good coming of it.
Brass Monkey
Lord of the Board

Post by Brass Monkey »

averagejoe wrote:Lol....these new people who are governing today's South Africa ancestors came from central Africa to work in the mills and mines over the past century and have no right to call South Africa their homeland when it never was....only Zulu's who lived in the east part of South Africa and a people called Hottentots were original peoples of the are known as today's South Africa.

Get your history correct liberals....

The Zulu people are one of many ethnic tribes in South Africa, the San people have existed in South Africa for nearly 150,000 years as well. I care about minority rights for all minorities that are deserving, the Afrikaners that happily enforced half a century of apartheid despite massive pressure from human rights organizations are not deserving, the benefit is that because they are white many western nations will suddenly become lenient when it comes to immigration policies.
“I have reason to believe that the agents as a whole … are doing all they can, by refusing food until the Indians are on the verge of starvation, to reduce the expense." - Sir John A. MacDonald
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Sparki55 wrote:
White minority or reverse racism isn't real, it's made up.

How convenient.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

No lives matter. Everybodies equal.

I say we arm both sides.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Brass Monkey wrote: the San people have existed in South Africa for nearly 150,000 years as well.

Ummm San people, also called (pejorative) Bushmen, an indigenous people of southern Africa, related to the Khoekhoe (Khoikhoi). They live chiefly in Botswana, Namibia, and southeastern Angola.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/San

Not South Africa. Check your Geography....

I stand correct that Hottentots and Zulu's are the original indigenous peoples of South Africa.

And the Zulu's are friendly to the White South Africans.

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

African migration for jobs in South Africa....

Return to “World”