Youth Marches are Praised

Re: Youth Marches are Praised

Postby averagejoe » Mar 27th, 2018, 10:31 am

Poindexter wrote:Hey Joe, mind of I ask you a question? Do you believe these students were crisis actors and that this is all one big liberal conspiracy to do away with the second ammendment?

No I don't mind you asking. Anything is possible one would think these days.

Especially since Mr. Hogg now admits he wasn't even at the school when the shooting occurred. Yet I did see a video he made (somewhere) naming the shooter during the shooting. Not sure how that can all happen?

There always more questions than answers these days....

I have a question for you...do you agree with the protesters that all NRA members are killers? :135:
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Because_They_Lie likes this post.
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 2199 posts

Postby Poindexter » Mar 27th, 2018, 10:48 am

averagejoe wrote:
Poindexter wrote:Hey Joe, mind of I ask you a question? Do you believe these students were crisis actors and that this is all one big liberal conspiracy to do away with the second ammendment?

No I don't mind you asking. Anything is possible one would think these days.

Especially since Mr. Hogg now admits he wasn't even at the school when the shooting occurred. Yet I did see a video he made (somewhere) naming the shooter during the shooting. Not sure how that can all happen?

There always more questions than answers these days....
You're not committing but I'm guessing you're leaning towards a yes. Think it would be inaccurate to classify you as on the fence. Tell me then, how do these mass killers know which school have crisis actors?

I have a question for you...do you agree with the protesters that all NRA members are killers? :135:
I'm someone who believes that if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. The NRA and it's members have opposed all sensible gun regulations and studies into gun violence. While this doesnt exactly make them "killers", it does make them accomplices.
Poindexter
Guru

Liked in: 4451 posts

Postby averagejoe » Mar 27th, 2018, 11:03 am

Was he or wasn't he? See this is why people get confused......or even scarier asking questions like why he is in 2 different places at the same time? I'm sure you have an expert opinion on this matter.

Maybe you can help explain this?

Chris Hogg hiding in classroom....

Chris Hogg said: On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and rode as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting.

https://columbianpost.com/latest-news/d ... -shooting/
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Postby averagejoe » Mar 27th, 2018, 11:09 am

Poindexter wrote: You're not committing but I'm guessing you're leaning towards a yes. Think it would be inaccurate to classify you as on the fence. Tell me then, how do these mass killers know which school have crisis actors?

No I don't bother reading any of this stuff. So no I don't have an opinion. I see headlines but I really don't bother with them.

I'm someone who believes that if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. The NRA and it's members have opposed all sensible gun regulations and studies into gun violence. While this doesnt exactly make them "killers", it does make them accomplices.
[/quote]

What's a sensible gun regulations? You could start with Chicago and it's gun ban. I do read about the murder and mayhem there. Why are you not part of the solution there....oh lets see not Trump, oh it's a Democratic run city and a sanctuary city. Gotcha!
I understand!
:up:

averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Postby averagejoe » Mar 27th, 2018, 11:23 am

All something you can be part of the solution....

America doesn't have a gun violence epidemic. Democrat cities do.

Democrat policies kill

America does not have a gun crime epidemic. There are, however, epidemics in many locales and cities. Who do you think runs the vast majority of those cities?

NRA-funded Republicans?

No.

Lobbyists for firearm manufacturers?

No.

The vast majority of those cities have been run by Democrats for decades upon decades.

Here are the top 20 cities with the highest gun murder rates in the U.S. per capita. Of these, every city except the last one, Tulsa, has a Democrat majority in the mayoralty and City Council or Board of Aldermen.

Here are the non-fatal shootings top 20 per capita. Notice the overlap of several cities; the cities on the non-fatal list absent on the murder list are also Democrat-run cities, except for the last one, Jacksonville.

Here's a sampling of five longtime Democrat empires (all days are consecutive and uninterrupted). All appear in the top 20 lists:

1. St. Louis: only Democrat mayors; 90% Democrat City Council; 15,000 days.

2. Baltimore: only Democrat mayors and only Democrat City Council; 18,000 days.

3. Philadelphia: only Democrat mayors; 90% Democrat City Council; 20,000 days.

4. Detroit: only Democrat mayors; 90% Democrat City Council; 22,000 days.

5. Chicago: only Democrat mayors; 90% Democrat City Council; 30,000 days.

The Democrats have ruled Chicago for longer than Stalin ruled the USSR, the Castros in Cuba, and the Kims in North Korea, and for longer than slavery was legal in the U.S.

Exhausted yet? There's more.

https://www.americanthinker.com/article ... es_do.html

averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Postby JLives » Mar 27th, 2018, 11:25 am

averagejoe wrote:What's a sensible gun regulations? You could start with Chicago and it's gun ban. I do read about the murder and mayhem there. Why are you not part of the solution there....oh lets see not Trump, oh it's a Democratic run city and a sanctuary city. Gotcha!
I understand!
:up:

Is Chicago a walled off city or is it possible to drive to a nearby city or state and purchase firearms there? For laws to be effective they need to be enforceable. That's why this arguement is not effective.

What's sensible gun regulations? Go read Canada's laws, they are very sensible.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 5743 posts

Postby averagejoe » Mar 27th, 2018, 11:28 am

Another leftist hypocrite...where is Al Sharpton?

Al Sharpton’s half-brother charged in murder after marching against guns

The half-brother of Rev. Al Sharpton, also an activist whose group participated in Saturday’s anti-gun March For Our Lives, has been charged in a Sunday shooting death in Dothan, Ala.

Dothan police said that Rev. Kenneth Glasgow was the driver in a car linked to the murder of 23-year-old Breunia Jennings of Dothan by passenger Jamie Townes, 26.

Dothan Police Chief Steve Parrish said that Glasgow and Townes allegedly searched for Jennings, who they believe had stolen Townes’ car. When they found her, Townes allegedly shot Jennings as she drove, hitting her in the head. She died later.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/wash ... ainst-guns

averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Postby Poindexter » Mar 27th, 2018, 11:52 am

You haven't answered my question. How do these mass shooters know which schools have crisis actors?
Poindexter
Guru

Postby averagejoe » Mar 27th, 2018, 11:57 am

Poindexter wrote:You haven't answered my question. How do these mass shooters know which schools have crisis actors?

I give up? How do they? :135:

averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Postby Poindexter » Mar 27th, 2018, 12:26 pm

Seems to me you would want to figure out the logic to your claim before you hitch your credibility to it. Does it make sense to you that these so called crisis actors appear at every school shooting? Are they in every school? Do the shooters know in advance which schools have them? Or maybe it's simply BS used to manipulate those predisposed to conspiracy theories? Which seems more likely to you?
Last edited by Poindexter on Mar 27th, 2018, 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Poindexter
Guru

Postby averagejoe » Mar 27th, 2018, 12:28 pm

JLives wrote:
Is Chicago a walled off city or is it possible to drive to a nearby city or state and purchase firearms there? For laws to be effective they need to be enforceable. That's why this argument is not effective.

It is a well known fact that Democratic run cities are out of control. There will be no enforcement of guns laws where they govern.
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Postby averagejoe » Mar 27th, 2018, 12:33 pm

Poindexter wrote:Seems to me you would want to figure out the logic to your claim before you hitch your credibility to it. Does it make sense to you that these so called crisis actors appear at every school shooting? Are they in every school? Do the shooters know in advance which schools have them? Or maybe it's simply BS used to manipulate those predisposed to conspiracy theories? Which seems more likely to you?

I don't know. You seem to know quite bit about these crisis actors. How did your buddy Chris Hogg be in 2 places at the same time? Is he one of your crisis actors? :D
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Postby JLives » Mar 27th, 2018, 12:46 pm

averagejoe wrote:It is a well known fact that Democratic run cities are out of control. There will be no enforcement of guns laws where they govern.

You do understand cities aren't islands right? If Kelowna bans guns, people can just drive to Vernon. Your arguement is not valid.
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Postby JLives » Mar 27th, 2018, 12:50 pm

Poindexter likes this post.
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Postby Poindexter » Mar 27th, 2018, 1:15 pm

averagejoe wrote:I don't know. You seem to know quite bit about these crisis actors. How did your buddy Chris Hogg be in 2 places at the same time? Is he one of your crisis actors? :D

That's not an answer. The notion of crisis actors being embedded in every school throughout the US makes no sense to me, which is why I asked but basically you're saying that it doesn't make sense to you either.

I'm trying to understand how such an unbelievable and repugnant claim passes someone's smell test but so far your responses indicate that you haven't really thought this out.

Added: One more question AJ. Now that we have confirmed that crisis actors make no sense and JLives has provided credible information indicating you were duped, do you feel any shame in being an accomplice to the spreading of these destructive lies?
Poindexter
Guru

PreviousNext

Return to World