Stormy's lawyer to depose Trump....

Rjamer
Übergod

Re: Stormy's lawyer to depose Trump....

Post by Rjamer »

Putin wrote a poem for his dear friend Trump... "Tinkle Tinkle Tinkle little Tsar , I made you who you are.."
Jack DeBear
Board Meister

Post by Jack DeBear »

ferri wrote:Looks familiar: Sketch of man who allegedly threatened Stormy Daniels resembles Tom Brady

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/n ... 524700002/

I bet Don's thumbs are twitching.
Jack DeBear
Board Meister

Post by Jack DeBear »

ninetyninepct
Fledgling

Post by ninetyninepct »

It would be interesting to take a look at her client list. A whole string of miscellaneous males who made use of her body parts. Is she intending to try blackmailing those males as well? Waking close to her on the sidewalk is very risky as there are a lot of drivers out there on cell phones, not paying attention.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

:spitcoffee:

Stormy Daniels' husband files for divorce, cites adultery

Stormy Daniels‘ husband has filed for divorce, claiming adultery.

Glendon Miller Crain married Daniels, whose real name is Stephanie Clifford, in 2015 outside of Dallas, Texas.

Mr. Crain is hoping to keep their seven-year-old daughter from going on tour with Ms. Daniels, who is dancing at night clubs across the country following her accusations she had an affair with President Trump more than a decade ago, according to KHOU-TV, the CBS affiliate in Houston, Texas.

She has sued the president in hopes to have her nondisclosure agreement tossed out, so she can tell her story of their alleged relationship.

Her lawyer, Michael Avenatti, confirmed the divorce Monday.

“My client Stormy Daniels and her husband Glen have decided to end their marriage. A petition for divorce was filed last week, the accuracy of which is vehemently disputed. Stormy’s daughter remains her number one priority. She kindly asks for privacy for the sake of her family,” he wrote on Twitter.
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

^^ You do realize that no one cares right? She's never pretended to be anything other than who she is, unlike the conman who duped evangelicals into electing him POTUS.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
floppi
Lord of the Board

Post by floppi »

She sure help expose Trump's A$$. If it wasn't for her lawsuit, the feds would never have the truck load full of incriminating evidence on Trump. What a treasure trove of "goodies" on Trump. I'm not sure which more entertaining to follow, the Mueller probe or Cohen's recordings and documents.
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

floppi wrote:She sure help expose Trump's A$$. If it wasn't for her lawsuit, the feds would never have the truck load full of incriminating evidence on Trump. What a treasure trove of "goodies" on Trump. I'm not sure which more entertaining to follow, the Mueller probe or Cohen's recordings and documents.

Has really turned out to be the search warrant that keeps on giving.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

floppi wrote:She sure help expose Trump's A$$. If it wasn't for her lawsuit, the feds would never have the truck load full of incriminating evidence on Trump. What a treasure trove of "goodies" on Trump. I'm not sure which more entertaining to follow, the Mueller probe or Cohen's recordings and documents.

You talking about the get Trump fiasco? :D

From your own cnn...Trump was set up from the beginning!

Clapper: Obama Was Behind The Whole Thing

Former Director of National Intelligence (DNI) James Clapper admitted in a CNN interview Saturday that former President Obama instigated the ongoing investigations into Donald Trump and those in his orbit.

Speaking with CNN's Anderson Cooper, Clapper let slip:

If it weren’t for President Obama we might not have done the intelligence community assessment that we did that set up a whole sequence of events which are still unfolding today including Special Counsel Mueller’s investigation. President Obama is responsible for that. It was he who tasked us to do that intelligence community assessment in the first place.

Read lots more!!!

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07- ... hole-thing
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

floppi
Lord of the Board

Post by floppi »

Oh I see when you use CNN, it's not fake news, hey? At least I don't use zerohedge, or investwhateveritis. See right has no bounds when it comes to hypocracy.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

floppi wrote:Oh I see when you use CNN, it's not fake news, hey? At least I don't use zerohedge, or investwhateveritis. See right has no bounds when it comes to hypocracy.

[icon_lol2.gif] Truth hurts!

Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

floppi wrote:Oh I see when you use CNN, it's not fake news, hey? At least I don't use zerohedge, or investwhateveritis. See right has no bounds when it comes to hypocracy.

The only thing that would have made his post funnier is if he had quoted Hannity. [icon_lol2.gif]
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

averagejoe wrote: [icon_lol2.gif] Truth hurts!

Very true. Something Trump and all his supporters are going to learn real soon thanks in large part to Stormy Daniels. :up:

Return to “World”