Attacking Syria

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: Attacking Syria

Post by Fancy »

It was a "yes" or "no" - you did neither. Either you believe Fisk (Necro provided his credentials) or you don't.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

Visiting Douma ‘chemical attack’ site: Witnesses recall how White Helmets shot the video

Strange times are these in which we live
 when old and young are taught in falsehoods school. 
And the one man that dares to tell the truth 
is called at once a lunatic and fool 

-- Plato. 

vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

been seeing lots of these RT news casts lately. What does "RT" stand for?
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

It's a Russian international television network funded by the Russian government.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

Yes, it stands for Russia Today.

Is it propaganda or is the propaganda coming from our own MSM?

According to NYU Media Studies Professor Mark Crispin Miller, the US press coverage as journalism is GARBAGE, but as propaganda, it's classic..... amazing and even... breath taking.
Last edited by Passion4Truth on Apr 20th, 2018, 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-- Plato. 

GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Anyone trying to find the truth between Syria, Russia or the US, will be very hard pressed to do so.
Good bloody luck
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

Fancy wrote:It's a Russian international television network funded by the Russian government.

Oh OK. Someone should tell Russia Today that they made a mistake in there news cast. Water doesn't usually turn ones eyes red. unless of course there's significant amounts "Chlorine" in it
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

.....or maybe, like most everyone knows, the RT staff knows your eyes turn red after opening them under water?

-- Plato. 

Necro
Übergod

Post by Necro »

Passion4Truth wrote:.....or maybe, like most everyone knows, the RT staff knows your eyes turn red after opening them under water?

They have been indoctrinated for decades. They still believe Cnn/Fox is telling them the truth. The thought of an "Independent Journalist" is Anarchy. They cannot be reasoned with.

Why not let RT describe themselves?

******Language Warning*******

Did you know 1 of 3 Biden voters are as dumb as the other 2? #LetsGoBrandon!
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

Passion4Truth wrote:.....or maybe, like most everyone knows, the RT staff knows your eyes turn red after opening them under water?

Really?. Cause i've never noticed this problem before, unless swimming in a pool
Necro
Übergod

Post by Necro »

vinnied wrote:

Really?. Cause i've never noticed this problem before, unless swimming in a pool

Are you trying to tell me the symptoms displayed in the videos meet the criteria of hypoxia? Shocking.

You must be new to this thread.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

Necro wrote:
Are you trying to tell me the symptoms displayed in the videos meet the criteria of hypoxia? Shocking.

You must be new to this thread.

OK. well go with that. The boy in question, according to his father, has symptoms of hypoxia from being rinsed off with a water hose.
Oh..and no, ive been here right from day 1. how about you?
Necro
Übergod

Post by Necro »

GordonH wrote:Anyone trying to find the truth between Syria, Russia or the US, will be very hard pressed to do so.
Good bloody luck

Ask and ye shall receive.

https://twitter.com/EvaKBartlett

GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

^^^ Keys of Syria
For Russia:
Military base of operations in the Middle East with a Mediterranean Navy base (Black Sea has huge issue, Mediterranean access is narrow & can be blocked)
For US:
Access to Syria oil reserves

Neither country could give a damn about citizens of Syria.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
JagXKR
Lord of the Board

Post by JagXKR »

vinnied wrote:
Fancy wrote:It's a Russian international television network funded by the Russian government.

Oh OK. Someone should tell Russia Today that they made a mistake in there news cast. Water doesn't usually turn ones eyes red. unless of course there's significant amounts "Chlorine" in it

Yes it can, especially if it's cold but did you not see the powder that was sprayed into the boys eyes? Or did you just decide to ignore that part? Someone sprays ANY powder into my eyes and they are going to get beet red.
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.

Return to “World”