Because_They_Lie
Banned

Our World in 2018:

Post by Because_They_Lie »

Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Re: Our World in 2018:

Post by Hassel99 »

Please do not just start posting random youtube videos, without even a comment or an opinion. Your are better than that (i hope)
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Hassel99 wrote:Please do not just start posting random youtube videos, without even a comment or an opinion. Your are better than that (i hope)

what ever you say
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

No, Hassel is right. And what does the show the Handmaiden's Tale have to do with reality right now?

And before you post back, consider that I see a lot of similiarities in the novel as in today, but I am asking you and what you see.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Hassel99 wrote:Please do not just start posting random youtube videos, without even a comment or an opinion. Your are better than that (i hope)

It's what he does. I've mentioned before that this is a discussion forum and not his personal YouTube. As far as one of the clips (Alfie Evans), here's some facts:

Alder Hey said scans showed "catastrophic degradation of his brain tissue" and that further treatment was not only "futile" but also "unkind and inhumane".

But his parents disagreed and wanted permission to fly him to the Bambino Gesu Hospital in Rome in the hope of prolonging his life.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-merseyside-43754949
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by vegas1500 »

Because_They_Lie wrote:
Attachments
1EC3AD4C-269A-4DE5-B608-F3526E99B53B.jpeg
Because_They_Lie
Banned

I dont care for dialogue with people who have the attitude you each present.

Because you are all so narcisistic might I remind you that "other people" frequent Castanet forums other than yourselves.

These people MAY find the video's I post from time to time interesting or thought provoking.

I post what I find to be interesting and I share it with my local community.

I see nothing at all wrong with my contributions, but many of you enjoy attacking me non stop.

A bunch of bullies that live on Castanet forum is all you people are. Seriously, get a life.

You place yourselves in the position of judges and rulers here and it makes each of you someone I would never choose to dialogue with in the real world - or here.

Castanet Forums: The power house of Narcisistic Egomania!
Because_They_Lie
Banned

P.S isnt it about time that this thread was hauled off into the conspiracies and weird science section!? As per!
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Queen K wrote:No, Hassel is right. And what does the show the Handmaiden's Tale have to do with reality right now?

And before you post back, consider that I see a lot of similiarities in the novel as in today, but I am asking you and what you see.

I have not viewed "The Handmaid's Tale" nor read the book.

I appreciate your question QueenK.

If I do view the series I may then be able to answer your question at that time.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Wouldn't it be prudent to understand the video you posted?
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Because_They_Lie wrote:I dont care for dialogue with people who have the attitude you each present.

Because you are all so narcisistic might I remind you that "other people" frequent Castanet forums other than yourselves.

These people MAY find the video's I post from time to time interesting or thought provoking.

I see nothing at all wrong with my contributions, but many of you enjoy attacking me non stop.

A bunch of bullies that live on Castanet forum is all you people are. Seriously, get a life.

You place yourselves in the position of judges and rulers here and it makes each of you someone I would never choose to dialogue with in the real world - or here.

Opinions can be wrong.

Why is this about our world in 2018? Remember baby M? In 2012 this child was taken off life support against the parents' wishes.

Let's break this down. Part 1.
Because_They_Lie wrote:I dont care for dialogue with people who have the attitude you each present.

How is that related to the "World" forum in any way? Never mind the fact there was no dialogue started about the video posted.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Queen K wrote:No, Hassel is right. And what does the show the Handmaiden's Tale have to do with reality right now?

I asked a good question, so why not start there instead of being all defensive?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
Snman
Übergod

Post by Snman »

BTL, I'd never heard of Alfie Evans until now. I'm not sure why, perhaps because I don't watch the news a lot. Suicide machines are also news to me although I did have an old friend opt for medical assisted death, just last year, as he was suffering from pancreatic cancer. Anyway, I'm not sure what to make of it all but I am curious as to what your opinion might be, if you'd care to share it.
I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance - Socrates

Return to “World”