Everything Democrats Run, they DESTROY

Everything Democrats Run, they DESTROY

Postby averagejoe » Jun 3rd, 2018, 8:24 am

When Democrats run things, they run them into the ground. This is partly because Democrats are lawless and unethical, and they don’t believe that any laws or rules of civil society apply to them. As we’ve all seen, powerful Democrats (like Bill and Hillary Clinton) can commit almost any imaginable crime — including rape, sexual assault, money laundering and campaign finance fraud — while facing no consequences whatsoever for their actions.

Nearly every city dominated by Democrats is being run into the ground (Detroit, Los Angeles, etc.), and even entire states dominated by Democrats — like California and Illinois — are plummeting into Third World status with mass homelessness, collapsing pensions and impending financial ruin.

Everything the Democrats run, they destroy. Including entire nations like Venezuela, the latest left-wing collapsed state where mass starvation is now the norm.

When Democrats run education, it’s not education; it’s indoctrination.

When Democrats run the Dept. of Justice, it’s not justice; it’s the weaponization of government against innocent conservatives.

When Democrats run an election, it’s not a real election; it’s election fraud (because Democrats don’t believe in Democracy. They believe in authoritarianism and fraud.)

When Democrats run the news media, it’s not the news; it’s FAKE news. (CNN, MSNBC, WashPost, NYT, etc.)

When Democrats run search engines like Google, it’s not a search engine; it’s a propaganda engine to sway elections through engineered disinfo.

To keep these destroyers out of power, vote against Democrats in every election. Do not let them have power over your life for one more day…

http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/yes- ... roy-video/
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

2 people like this post.
User avatar
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 12761
Likes: 3137 posts
Liked in: 2458 posts
Joined: Nov 23rd, 2007, 10:50 pm

Re: Everything Democrats Run, they DESTROY

Postby Ka-El » Jun 3rd, 2018, 8:59 am

American relations with the rest of the world, including its closest allies, are at an all-time low, and it seems Trump is bent on running the American economy and its standing into the ground. Why are conservatives unable to learn from past failures? It seems their motto is “if it didn’t work before, why not try it again?” – no matter how dire the consequences.

Contrary to what appears in the news and on the campaign trail, … American protectionism—even in the periods most often cited by Trump and others as “successes”—has not only imposed immense economic costs on consumers and the broader economy, but typically failed to achieve its primary policy aims and fostered political dysfunction along the way.

<snip>

History is replete with examples of the failure of American protectionism; unless policymakers quickly relearn this history, we may be doomed to repeat it.

https://www.cato.org/publications/comme ... c-disaster

We share with the new protectionists a deep concern over the record trade deficit but firmly reject their diagnosis of America’s trade problems, on these grounds:

• While our trade deficit mushroomed in the 1981 to 1985 period, the developing countries outside OPEC gained only slightly in their share of U.S. manufactured imports. Moreover, the United States now imports far less from low-wage countries than it did in 1960 (when Japan was in that category).

Since wage levels tend to reflect productivity levels, the truth is that the United States, like other high-wage countries, can compete with low-wage countries because its superior productivity compensates for higher wage rates. If developing countries had our skills, technology, and capital levels, their wages wouldn’t be so low.

• The unlevel playing field argument evaporates before the facts: since 1981, when the United States last enjoyed a surplus in the trade of manufactured goods, the levels of protection have not changed much (except in the United States, where it has gone up). As for Japan, reputedly our most unfair trading partner, its proportion of the U.S. trade deficit hardly grew at all from 1981 to 1985.

• Protectionists usually couch their claims in terms of saving particular industries from imports, as with shoes, lumber, and steel pipe. The facts show, however, that tariffs and quotas seldom save jobs for long or preserve the competitiveness of the industry to be “saved.” Meanwhile, of course, the consumer suffers through higher prices.

• While subsidies, tariffs, and similar practices affect the mix of trade over the medium run, they do not affect the trade balance, which is driven by a nation’s spending and saving patterns. A country with investment opportunities exceeding its domestic savings will borrow from abroad and run a trade deficit even if its costs are relatively low, its home markets protected, and its exports subsidized. Conversely, a nation with high savings relative to investment will run a trade surplus even if its markets are open and its products sell poorly. The recent deterioration in the U.S. trade position resulted from the decline in net national saving when the growing budget deficit far outstripped any increase in net private saving.

It is unfortunate, if understandable, that these fundamental truths get little support in today’s environment. In this article we demonstrate the logic and empirical evidence behind them and expose other shaky arguments for protection offered over the years. Finally, we make policy suggestions for dealing with the trade deficit and the pressure for protection it spawns.

https://hbr.org/1987/05/why-protectionism-doesnt-pay
The ability to suspend judgment and change your mind when warranted is a distinguishing feature of critical thought
– apparently not recognizable to those who don’t have the ability.

"I don't know what this means"

westbankkid likes this post.
User avatar
Ka-El
Guru
 
Posts: 6202
Likes: 3290 posts
Liked in: 5577 posts
Joined: Oct 18th, 2015, 8:19 am

Re: Everything Democrats Run, they DESTROY

Postby Ka-El » Jun 3rd, 2018, 9:00 am

China warned Sunday after another round of talks on a sprawling trade dispute with Washington that any deals they produce “will not take effect” if President Donald Trump’s threatened tariff hike on Chinese goods goes ahead.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4249647/chin ... p-tariffs/

President Donald Trump’s decision to impose punishing new tariffs on Canadian exports will only make it less likely that he’ll be able to negotiate a fairer trading relationship with China, says a top U.S. trade representative.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4247998/rufu ... ffs-china/

Growing tension over international trade could damage the airline industry and the world economy, global airlines and aviation executives warned on Sunday.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4249643/trade-war-airlines/

Allies including Canada and the European Union are threatening retaliatory tariffs

https://globalnews.ca/news/4249254/trum ... ariffs-g7/
The ability to suspend judgment and change your mind when warranted is a distinguishing feature of critical thought
– apparently not recognizable to those who don’t have the ability.

"I don't know what this means"
User avatar
Ka-El
Guru
 
Posts: 6202
Likes: 3290 posts
Liked in: 5577 posts
Joined: Oct 18th, 2015, 8:19 am

Re: Everything Democrats Run, they DESTROY

Postby Ka-El » Jun 3rd, 2018, 9:02 am

averagejoe wrote: As we’ve all seen, powerful Democrats (like Bill and Hillary Clinton) can commit almost any imaginable crime — including rape, sexual assault, money laundering and campaign finance fraud — while facing no consequences whatsoever for their actions.

[icon_lol2.gif] such irony

question: who was the first president who had to ask if he was allowed to pardon himself from committing a crime ?
The ability to suspend judgment and change your mind when warranted is a distinguishing feature of critical thought
– apparently not recognizable to those who don’t have the ability.

"I don't know what this means"

Queen K likes this post.
User avatar
Ka-El
Guru
 
Posts: 6202
Likes: 3290 posts
Liked in: 5577 posts
Joined: Oct 18th, 2015, 8:19 am

Re: Everything Democrats Run, they DESTROY

Postby floppi » Jun 3rd, 2018, 9:30 am

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/fake-ne ... -facebook/

#41 on fake news list


https://gizmodo.com/self-declared-healt ... 1823537158

Mike Adams sounds like a real winner. Isn't this thread in the wrong section :biggrin: .
floppi
Übergod
 
Posts: 1109
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 425 posts
Joined: Oct 20th, 2007, 11:46 am

Re: Everything Democrats Run, they DESTROY

Postby averagejoe » Jun 3rd, 2018, 11:06 am

Interesting most of the fake news are conservative? :135:

Wow...but lefties are known for lying!!!! [icon_lol2.gif]

Oh ya their the ones being banned on facebook, twitter, youtube who are run by globalists! :up:
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.
User avatar
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 12761
Likes: 3137 posts
Liked in: 2458 posts
Joined: Nov 23rd, 2007, 10:50 pm

Re: Everything Democrats Run, they DESTROY

Postby averagejoe » Jun 3rd, 2018, 11:09 am

floppi wrote:https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/fake-news-sites-list-facebook/

#41 on fake news list


https://gizmodo.com/self-declared-healt ... 1823537158

Mike Adams sounds like a real winner. Isn't this thread in the wrong section :biggrin: .



Clamp down on big tech's media bias

'Shadow ban' stifles free speech, conservatives


The biggest media story of the year broke last week. Yet, millions of Americans never heard the story because the mainstream media “shadow banned” it.

The story was Project Veritas’ expose’ of Twitter. Undercover operatives filmed Twitter employees admitting bias against conservatives and revealing what conservatives have known for a long time. Twitter shadow bans conservatives.

Shadow banning means that a person can still post on Twitter, but no one sees it. The mainstream media did not cover this story. They were too busy repeating the unsubstantiated allegations that President Trump had referred to certain nations as, shall we say, “sewer holes.”

Project Veritas’ videos prove what conservatives have claimed for a very long time. Big tech is more than just biased against conservatives. Big tech takes direct action to stop conservative points of view.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ve-voices/
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.
User avatar
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 12761
Likes: 3137 posts
Liked in: 2458 posts
Joined: Nov 23rd, 2007, 10:50 pm

Re: Everything Democrats Run, they DESTROY

Postby Jflem1983 » Jun 3rd, 2018, 11:21 am

I always bring up Chicago. DETROIT. Philly. Baltimore. Etc. Libs have no answers. All the dem cities look like war zones.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"

averagejoe likes this post.
User avatar
Jflem1983
Guru
 
Posts: 5785
Likes: 12256 posts
Liked in: 3266 posts
Joined: Aug 23rd, 2015, 10:38 am

Re: Everything Democrats Run, they DESTROY

Postby averagejoe » Jun 3rd, 2018, 11:41 am

Jflem1983 wrote:I always bring up Chicago. DETROIT. Philly. Baltimore. Etc. Libs have no answers. All the dem cities look like war zones.


And don't forget California under Governor Moonbeam. What future America will look like if the globalist liberal democrats have their way..... :smt045

Image

Image
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Jflem1983 likes this post.
User avatar
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 12761
Likes: 3137 posts
Liked in: 2458 posts
Joined: Nov 23rd, 2007, 10:50 pm

Re: Everything Democrats Run, they DESTROY

Postby averagejoe » Jun 3rd, 2018, 12:09 pm

floppi wrote:https://gizmodo.com/self-declared-healt ... 1823537158

Mike Adams sounds like a real winner. Isn't this thread in the wrong section :biggrin: .


Youtube caught red handed shadowbanning!

Google (the owners of YouTube) has a motto "Don't be Evil" which considering the amount of power that company wields by controlling what search results most of the online world sees is a very important moto. It now seems that parts of the organisation at least are pursuing the opposite course as I have personal experience and evidence of that I will present here.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/youtube- ... in-houston
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.
User avatar
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 12761
Likes: 3137 posts
Liked in: 2458 posts
Joined: Nov 23rd, 2007, 10:50 pm

Re: Everything Democrats Run, they DESTROY

Postby floppi » Jun 3rd, 2018, 1:12 pm

[icon_lol2.gif] See conspiracy thread is where this belongs.

Ka-El likes this post.
floppi
Übergod
 
Posts: 1109
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 425 posts
Joined: Oct 20th, 2007, 11:46 am

Re: Everything Democrats Run, they DESTROY

Postby westbankkid » Jun 8th, 2018, 11:40 am

averagejoe wrote:When Democrats run things, they run them into the ground. This is partly because Democrats are lawless and unethical, and they don’t believe that any laws or rules of civil society apply to them. As we’ve all seen, powerful Democrats (like Bill and Hillary Clinton) can commit almost any imaginable crime — including rape, sexual assault, money laundering and campaign finance fraud — while facing no consequences whatsoever for their actions.

Nearly every city dominated by Democrats is being run into the ground (Detroit, Los Angeles, etc.), and even entire states dominated by Democrats — like California and Illinois — are plummeting into Third World status with mass homelessness, collapsing pensions and impending financial ruin.

Everything the Democrats run, they destroy. Including entire nations like Venezuela, the latest left-wing collapsed state where mass starvation is now the norm.

When Democrats run education, it’s not education; it’s indoctrination.

When Democrats run the Dept. of Justice, it’s not justice; it’s the weaponization of government against innocent conservatives.

When Democrats run an election, it’s not a real election; it’s election fraud (because Democrats don’t believe in Democracy. They believe in authoritarianism and fraud.)

When Democrats run the news media, it’s not the news; it’s FAKE news. (CNN, MSNBC, WashPost, NYT, etc.)

When Democrats run search engines like Google, it’s not a search engine; it’s a propaganda engine to sway elections through engineered disinfo.

To keep these destroyers out of power, vote against Democrats in every election. Do not let them have power over your life for one more day…

http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/yes- ... roy-video/


Some of which you say might be and I say might be true, but at least they arn't destroying the world like Trump. The best day this world could see is the "Assassination of TRUMP" on the headlines. I would enjoy that to no end. He is a Friggin Idiot....
User avatar
westbankkid
Übergod
 
Posts: 1301
Likes: 585 posts
Liked in: 454 posts
Joined: Jul 3rd, 2005, 1:10 pm
Location: WESTBANK

Re: Everything Democrats Run, they DESTROY

Postby Omnitheo » Jun 8th, 2018, 11:45 am

I would be careful saying such things like that online.

What I do find interesting though, is that the 2nd amendment exists so that citizens can protect themselves from a tyrannical government. They are currently living under one, but where is the uprising? They won’t because they are cowards. They just buy and horde their guns to make themselves feel like big men. In reality though they are just scared little children hiding behind their collection of murder fantasy tools.
"The Charter of Rights and Freedoms protects all Canadians, every one of us, even when it is uncomfortable."
- Justin Trudeau

3 people like this post.
User avatar
Omnitheo
Guru
 
Posts: 5139
Likes: 7819 posts
Liked in: 4064 posts
Joined: Jul 19th, 2011, 9:10 am

Re: Everything Democrats Run, they DESTROY

Postby Jflem1983 » Jun 8th, 2018, 12:11 pm

Omnitheo wrote:I would be careful saying such things like that online.

What I do find interesting though, is that the 2nd amendment exists so that citizens can protect themselves from a tyrannical government. They are currently living under one, but where is the uprising? They won’t because they are cowards. They just buy and horde their guns to make themselves feel like big men. In reality though they are just scared little children hiding behind their collection of murder fantasy tools.




How is USA a tyranny. Give me a break. Maybe of the democrats had put Hillary over illegally lile they wanted too . Colluding with media. That might be tyranny. But USA today is elected leader doing as he was asked to do.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"

averagejoe likes this post.
User avatar
Jflem1983
Guru
 
Posts: 5785
Likes: 12256 posts
Liked in: 3266 posts
Joined: Aug 23rd, 2015, 10:38 am

Re: Everything Democrats Run, they DESTROY

Postby averagejoe » Jun 8th, 2018, 12:27 pm

:topic:

The topic is Everything Democrats Run, they DESTROY
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Jflem1983 likes this post.
User avatar
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 12761
Likes: 3137 posts
Liked in: 2458 posts
Joined: Nov 23rd, 2007, 10:50 pm

Next

Return to World

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests