#Walkaway People leaving the left in droves....

Jlabute
Guru

Re: #Walkaway People leaving the left in droves....

Post by Jlabute »

The fellow who started the #WalkAway movement was refused service at an Adorama store. The sales rep thought the equipment he was going to purchase would be used for right purposes.

"“He stared at me with this kind of dead-pan expression,” Straka told The Epoch Times. “And he said: Are you planning to use this equipment for right purposes?’”
As Straka struggled to comprehend what was happening, the clerk, whom Straka asked not be named, said: “I’m sorry I just don’t feel comfortable selling to you. I can’t sell to you.” ..."

The craziness... pretty soon if your political association is right, you'll have to live in the sewers like in Demolition Man, not being able to purchase anything ;-)

https://www.theepochtimes.com/walk-away-founder-refused-service-at-manhattan-electronics-store_2585685.html
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
Jack DeBear
Board Meister

Post by Jack DeBear »

averagejoe wrote:Media ignoring #walkaway. But what do you expect... :smt045

Glad to know you don't recognize Fox as media :up:
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Jack DeBear wrote: Glad to know you don't recognize Fox as media :up:

Oh nooooo.... one news outlet oh my God the sky is falling....

Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Jack DeBear wrote: Glad to know you don't recognize Fox as media :up:

Their the only media that actually talks about #walkaway. All the others won't touch it!

Ok enough of attacking one network that actually covers issues and not victimhood like the others.... [icon_lol2.gif]

Seems like that's all you got?

:topic:
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Jack DeBear
Board Meister

Post by Jack DeBear »

Not from Fox, which according to reliable conservative sources, 'they're' not media anyway.

But this is a cut above.

Federal Way Conservative

#walkaway — but to where?

by Jonathan Gardner

<snip>

Regardless, this is the first step to any sort of political action: What do you believe in? What do you really want? What is the end goal?

Once you’ve spelled those out, then think about what it would take to get there. Take anger out of the equation, and you see that you have a lot of convincing to do. You need an army of convincers and the convinced. You, by yourself, are really powerless to change much in terms of government. But together, with a few hundred million others, you would be an unstoppable force.

So once you’ve got your goals in mind, start forming those alliances. That’s what a political party should be: a clearinghouse of political alliances. Sure, you’re not going to agree with everything the party stands for, nor are you going to follow lock-step with the party leaders into every issue. But you are going to seek out those people within the party who agree with you, champion the causes you believe in, and who knows? Maybe one day you and your people will be the party leaders.

Can the democratic party be that party? I would say no. Not simply because I really don’t like the history of the democratic party, but because it is bankrupt and has been bought and sold too many times. No, that brand is dead and gone. It’s time to find a new name, a new group, a new set of leaders and a new brand.

These changes will take time, during which conservatives will eat your lunch and laugh about it. See, there was a political war, and the conservatives won. We get to celebrate and we get to take the spoils of war for a season. Your new party will take time to put together and to form, and to become effective. One day, if your ideas are good and you’re persuasive, you too can take the spoils of war won through political victory. That day, of course, is not today.

https://fwcon.wordpress.com/2018/06/29/ ... -to-where/

Last edited by Jack DeBear on Jul 6th, 2018, 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Leftist are awaking, hard to stop.

Minorities, Gay's and Women see what the left is doing to them.

Yes some may not join the Republicans.

But they are fed up and see thru the b.s. :130:

Jack DeBear
Board Meister

Post by Jack DeBear »

#Walkaway YouTube stories.

An amazing slice of the people in America today.

A quick random selection.

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Jeanine Pirro, Brandon Straka - WalkAway

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Omnitheo wrote:Believe what you want. We’re just here living our lives while you’re getting in a frenzy buying into fake news propagated by twitter bots.

It’s quite apparent that the party most quickly losing its members is the republicans, and that is quite apparent from actual evidence on real news sites and direct testimonies from former republicans. not fake stories attached to stolen Facebook profile pics and propagated by automated systems over twitter.

:D

Thought of you when I read this....

The Mass Awakening In The Viral #WalkAway Movement Is Panicking Democrats Who Are Now Screaming 'Russian Bots'

PANICKED LIBERALS BLAME.......RUSSIA

Recently we showed how liberal writers, panicked over how big the #WalkAway movement was becoming with tens of thousands of social media users using the hashtag #WalkAway, were already converging on their narrative to control the fall out for the Democratic party.

Blame Russian bots! Using two websites, created after the 2016 election, one by a group of NeverTrumpers and another by a liberal Hillary Clinton supporter who has an extreme hatred and bias against anything "Russia" related, Arc Digital Media declared the #WalkAway movement was a "deceptive propaganda campaign," being pushed by Pro-Trump and Russian-linked Twitter accounts. That determination is made by citing the NeverTrump/anti-Russia site Hamilton 68 and another supposed bot tracking site Bot Sentinel.

Note - I showed on video how that Bot Sentinel website listed my own Twitter account as "problematic," listing me under the Russian bot/troll category, among other conservatives.... yes, real people, not bots or trolls, yet these sites are being cited as "proof" of Russian bot activity. (My video here on the Bot Sentinel fake results)

REAL PEOPLE - NOT BOTS

The problem these liberal websites, and Democrats are having is that more and more of these falsely accused "bots" are now proving to be real as video after video of real people, are starting to be published and slapped on YouTube and in the #WalkAway hashtag on Twitter. Obviously not "bots" as they explain why they have previously, or are now, walking away from the Democratic party because of how radical, and in some cases, violent, the party has become.

These are real people, not bots or trolls. Former Bernie Sanders supporters that became Clinton supporters. People that voted for Barack Obama then walked away from the party to vote for Donald Trump. Testimonials from people who walked away from the Democratic party years ago explaining why they did so.

http://allnewspipeline.com/Viral_WalkAw ... berals.php

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

New movement urges Millennial Democrats to #WalkAway from their party

Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

“You have nothing except conspiracy theories....”

You seem to be pretty occupied with conspiracy theories yourself.
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Ranger66 wrote:“You have nothing except conspiracy theories....”

You seem to be pretty occupied with conspiracy theories yourself.

:panic:

Jack DeBear
Board Meister

Post by Jack DeBear »

In my opinion, the Dems had best be checking out Walkaway on YouTube (for instance, as the random selections I posted above).

My take on complaints has always been that they're suggestions for improvement.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Jack DeBear wrote:In my opinion, the Dems had best be checking out Walkaway on YouTube (for instance, as the random selections I posted above).

My take on complaints has always been that they're suggestions for improvement.

It seems liked the Democrats were simply liberal before the election. But now some have realized they have become more than that. They have become radicalized and are very prone to violence. Something like over 250 acts of violence towards Conservatives so far.

But what I'm getting out of these video's is if you don't agree with they're radical turn to the left.

You become an outcast.....just say'n.
Last edited by averagejoe on Jul 9th, 2018, 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jack DeBear
Board Meister

Post by Jack DeBear »

See.

A suggestion for improvement. :biggrin:

Return to “World”