Saudi Arabia

Saudi expulsion

Postby motokelowna1 » Aug 6th, 2018, 7:48 am

Saudi's upset that their Zealot fundamentalism of whipping and public beheading's is being questioned. HA give me a break they fund extreme terrorism behind a veil and get questioned about it. Let them implode.....

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/saudi- ... 75133?cid=
Last edited by ferri on Aug 6th, 2018, 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Link to article added.

marley-rae2 likes this post.
motokelowna1
Fledgling

Liked in: 205 posts

Re: Saudi expulsion

Postby Jflem1983 » Aug 6th, 2018, 8:01 am

Support Saudi Arabia. Soy boi needs to shut up. Worry about our country. This is nothing but soy boi sticking his nose where it dont belong. He will learn.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"

westbankkid likes this post.
Jflem1983
Guru

Liked in: 3272 posts

Postby Jflem1983 » Aug 6th, 2018, 8:19 am

So many Liberals on here were worried Trump tweets were gonna cause trouble. Nope. It was some feminist comment from one of our federal Liberals .
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"

Jflem1983
Guru

Postby Glacier » Aug 6th, 2018, 1:20 pm

Jflem1983 wrote:So many Liberals on here were worried Trump tweets were gonna cause trouble. Nope. It was some feminist comment from one of our federal Liberals .

I have to give credit where credit is due, and I give Chrystia Freeland full marks here for having a backbone, and standing up for what's right. Saudi Arabia is in the wrong, and they have even threatened Canada with a 9/11 style attack.

We in the west have been far too cozy with one of the world's worst regimes for far too long, and maybe it's time to stop. We don't need the Saudis and their stinking oil. Time to cut them off and tell them how we really feel about their human rights record.

Good on the government of Canada for standing up against the Middle East's biggest bully.
Last edited by Glacier on Aug 6th, 2018, 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die”
Glacier
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 11956 posts

Postby Walking Wounded » Aug 6th, 2018, 1:29 pm

Time to build the energy east pipeline. Then tell Saudi Arabia to stuff their oil we don’t need it.

Walking Wounded
Übergod

Liked in: 2010 posts

Postby Jflem1983 » Aug 6th, 2018, 2:02 pm

I predicted trouble with Saudi Arabia long ago on these boards. I saw our weak disgraceful government of freaks for what they are . When the trans pass ports came out. I thought that was gonna end our relationship. However i was wrong. The Kingdom waited until our idiot minister of nothing tweeted out some bs.

Walking wounded. I agree. We do not need the oil.

So thats Phillipines. India. And now Saudi Arabia. All of them hate Trudeau. Can we stop pretending anyone likes this guy.

I will be praying for the people i know currently working in the Middle East. Cynthia Freeland has made their lives much more dangerous. Liberals have never cared for oilmen though.

Jflem1983
Guru

Postby Queen K » Aug 6th, 2018, 7:17 pm

Jflem1983 wrote:I predicted trouble with Saudi Arabia long ago on these boards. I saw our weak disgraceful government of freaks for what they are . When the trans pass ports came out. I thought that was gonna end our relationship. However i was wrong. The Kingdom waited until our idiot minister of nothing tweeted out some bs.

Walking wounded. I agree. We do not need the oil.

So thats Phillipines. India. And now Saudi Arabia. All of them hate Trudeau. Can we stop pretending anyone likes this guy.

I will be praying for the people i know currently working in the Middle East. Cynthia Freeland has made their lives much more dangerous. Liberals have never cared for oilmen though.

This is a profound statement because we never know where the tentacles of the Saudi thought police will really reach. The Saudis make 1984 look like a children's playbook. Seriously, they are cracking down on bloggers and women's rights activists all the time.

These people are dangerous and right thinking, normal people don't realize that those who do not play fair or fight fair are seriously dangerous.

Also, our deal with them via the 15 Billion dollar trade deal for lightweight arms trucks may be in jeapordy. Does Canada care? Do the Liberals care if a brutally repressive regime gets them and we don't make the sales?

Stay tuned.
Here I thought there was nothing lower than a snakes belly in a rut in a ditch. I was wrong. Cash: Your last form of privacy. Use it or lose it.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Liked in: 14653 posts

Postby Queen K » Aug 6th, 2018, 7:29 pm

Here I thought there was nothing lower than a snakes belly in a rut in a ditch. I was wrong. Cash: Your last form of privacy. Use it or lose it.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Liked in: 14653 posts

Postby Jlabute » Aug 6th, 2018, 7:31 pm

No ‘new’ transactions for trade deals so maybe the weapons are still a go. I wonder what the students and family members (~20,000) think of being called back. I personally despise the Saudi government and how they treat the population. Most of the citizens are poor, in an oil wealthy country. This is what life is like in most Islamic countries. Saudis loss. They sell more goods to us, than we do to them.
Maybe part of the spat is also Trudeau telling the Saudis to use the word personkind instead of mankind.
Justin Trudeau? NO! Trust in Judo!
Jlabute
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 1631 posts

Postby tsayta » Aug 6th, 2018, 8:31 pm

I say good for chrystia. Who needs them anyways
I have learned that to be with those I like is enough.
WW
tsayta
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 1722 posts

Postby the truth » Aug 6th, 2018, 9:04 pm

Jflem1983 wrote:Support Saudi Arabia. Soy boi needs to shut up. Worry about our country. This is nothing but soy boi sticking his nose where it dont belong. He will learn.

jt needs to shut the f up, he's playing with the big boys now, jt is two faced https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/canada ... -1.4579772
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

westbankkid
Jflem1983
likes this post.
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 7254 posts

Postby the truth » Aug 6th, 2018, 9:08 pm

Queen K wrote:https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/saudi-arabian-group-apologizes-for-posting-image-appearing-to-threaten-canada-with-9-11-style-attack/ar-BBLzQ7B?li=AAggNb9

i expect nothing less from these people................ and they proved it by posting something like this :200: far from a joke
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 7254 posts

Saudi Arabia

Postby Merry » Aug 7th, 2018, 9:41 am

In view of the latest over reaction by Saudi Arabia to Canada's criticism of their human rights record, I decided to do a bit of background research to try to understand what would trigger such an over reaction.

I came across the following article, which was written in 2016 but which still seems very relevant today. It provides a very interesting insight into Saudi thinking and the reasons why they sometimes overreact to outside pressures. It certainly gave me a new and different perspective on current events in the middle east, and I think it's worth the read.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/markaz/2 ... di-arabia/
"In a world swathed in political correctness, the voting booth remains the final sanctuary where the people are free to speak" - Clifford Orwin

3 people like this post.
Merry
Guru

Liked in: 7146 posts

Re: Saudi Arabia

Postby Jflem1983 » Aug 7th, 2018, 11:18 am

Merry wrote:In view of the latest over reaction by Saudi Arabia to Canada's criticism of their human rights record, I decided to do a bit of background research to try to understand what would trigger such an over reaction.

I came across the following article, which was written in 2016 but which still seems very relevant today. It provides a very interesting insight into Saudi thinking and the reasons why they sometimes overreact to outside pressures. It certainly gave me a new and different perspective on current events in the middle east, and I think it's worth the read.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/markaz/2 ... di-arabia/

No one is critical of the kingdom. U never see a hit piece about Saudi Arabia. They make sure of it. Our government got what they asked for. Clown show Trudeau. Into another trade war. Keep blaming others

Jflem1983
Guru

Postby casey60 » Aug 7th, 2018, 11:26 am

So is Canada now going to pee of every country that according to our points of views are wrong in what they do?
Most of the time its better not to say anything but work it through diplomatic channels.

casey60
Board Meister

Liked in: 242 posts

Next

Return to World