Twitter Permanently Bans Conservatives but not any Leftists

Re: Twitter Permanently Bans Conservatives but not any Lefti

Postby Glacier » Sep 17th, 2018, 12:23 pm

Glenn Greenwald is the leftist equivalent to Alex Jones, and every bit as honest.
“We have a right to believe whatever we want, but not everything we believe is right.”
~Ravi Zacharias
Glacier
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 10423 posts

Postby Necro » Sep 17th, 2018, 12:26 pm

Glacier wrote:Glenn Greenwald is the leftist equivalent to Alex Jones, and every bit as honest.

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald

Prove it.
Necro
Fledgling

Liked in: 121 posts

Postby RupertBear » Sep 17th, 2018, 12:51 pm

Glacier wrote:Glenn Greenwald is the leftist equivalent to Alex Jones, and every bit as honest.

Except Alex Jones doesn't have an Oscar for documentary work and a Pulitzer prize to boot. I think all Jones writes is fiction.
RupertBear
Board Meister

Liked in: 595 posts

Postby Glacier » Sep 18th, 2018, 7:34 am

RupertBear wrote:Except Alex Jones doesn't have an Oscar for documentary work and a Pulitzer prize to boot. I think all Jones writes is fiction.

Glenn Greenwald defended Trump with a lot of the same lies Jones did. He has also lied about his opponents in the same sort of way. I don't trust either one.
“We have a right to believe whatever we want, but not everything we believe is right.”
~Ravi Zacharias

The Green Barbarian likes this post.
Glacier
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 10423 posts

Postby Verum » Sep 18th, 2018, 7:49 am

Necro wrote:
Verum wrote:I certainly intend to keep it civil. I'll make it easy for you to change my mind. Show me why a company should be forced to expend resources to facilitate another that is using these resources provided by the first to harm the first and make a profit for itself. Show me why a media company should be forced to provide privately owned content contrary to its terms of service, of no benefit to itself and at its own cost. Show me why one company should be forced to allow its branding to be tarnished by association with content it is being forced to provide at cost to itself. And finally, show me how you will apply the same outcome to Fox News, CNN, etc. so that anyone can get their objectionable content broadcast, for free, on demand. When you can do the above, you will persuade me to change my mind. Or even just explain why these barriers are not the ones I should be looking at.

I don't watch MSM and haven't for years. That includes FOX. It's called self respect. I find it odd that you feel compelled to mention that particular station. As far as Alex Jones and Paul Watson are concerned I haven't bothered. Ugh.

I never suggested that you did watch MSM and I mentioned Fox News because it is one of, if not the largest North American news broadcaster.
Open borders? lmao. How about fixing the underlying corruption and eliminating foriegn interference? Just for starts, that is. I'm currently engaged to a Legal immigrant from Cuba who tells me horror stories about state (and foreign) approved crimes against it's citizens. Get a clue.

I wasn't advocating for open borders. It was an example.
Comparing Fox (or any other mainstream claptrap) to Google is beyond ridiculous. I'd be embarrassed for you if you didn't continue down the road of false equivalencies for the remainder of your post. A word salad I won't even pretend is worth my time.

Google is a publisher through Youtube (and others), Fox News is one too. The rules you apply to Google should be equally applicable to other media sources.
The following article was written by Dr. Nafeez Ahmed, a respected Journalist. (https://twitter.com/NafeezAhmed) An article you obviously missed is your hurry to condemn anyone speaking out against your benevolent media monopoly. When you're done? I have another video including Glenn Greenwald. My advise? Look into it before further embarrassing yourself. I have to say, however, watching you trip over your darn feet is amusing. To say the least.

https://medium.com/insurge-intelligence ... 36451a959e
Snip/

INSURGE INTELLIGENCE, a new crowd-funded investigative journalism project, breaks the exclusive story of how the United States intelligence community funded, nurtured and incubated Google as part of a drive to dominate the world through control of information. Seed-funded by the NSA and CIA, Google was merely the first among a plethora of private sector start-ups co-opted by US intelligence to retain ‘information superiority.’

The origins of this ingenious strategy trace back to a secret Pentagon-sponsored group, that for the last two decades has functioned as a bridge between the US government and elites across the business, industry, finance, corporate, and media sectors. The group has allowed some of the most powerful special interests in corporate America to systematically circumvent democratic accountability and the rule of law to influence government policies, as well as public opinion in the US and around the world. The results have been catastrophic: NSA mass surveillance, a permanent state of global war, and a new initiative to transform the US military into Skynet.

#bebest

Sounds interesting. I don't buy it, but it's certainly a more interesting conspiracy theory than the moon landing being faked, or anthropogenic climate change being a conspiracy of climatologists to make more funding.

You haven't changed my mind even after I told you how you could. I tried to make it easy for you because if I am wrong I want to know it. Can you tell me what it would take to change your mind? What evidence would I need to show you?
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Explains why so few people reply to me, and why I might not reply
Verum
Übergod

Liked in: 1350 posts

Postby Ka-El » Sep 18th, 2018, 8:50 am

Verum wrote:
Necro wrote: INSURGE INTELLIGENCE, a new crowd-funded investigative journalism project, breaks the exclusive story of how the United States intelligence community funded, nurtured and incubated Google as part of a drive to dominate the world through control of information. Seed-funded by the NSA and CIA, Google was merely the first among a plethora of private sector start-ups co-opted by US intelligence to retain ‘information superiority.’

The origins of this ingenious strategy trace back to a secret Pentagon-sponsored group, that for the last two decades has functioned as a bridge between the US government and elites across the business, industry, finance, corporate, and media sectors. The group has allowed some of the most powerful special interests in corporate America to systematically circumvent democratic accountability and the rule of law to influence government policies, as well as public opinion in the US and around the world. The results have been catastrophic: NSA mass surveillance, a permanent state of global war, and a new initiative to transform the US military into Skynet.

Sounds interesting. I don't buy it, but it's certainly a more interesting conspiracy theory than the moon landing being faked, or anthropogenic climate change being a conspiracy of climatologists to make more funding.

The things you miss watching mainstream media [icon_lol2.gif]

(mind you, I did see something like that on X-Files once)
The ability to suspend judgment and change your mind when warranted is a distinguishing feature of critical thought
– apparently not recognizable to those who don’t have the ability.

"I don't know what this means"
Ka-El
Guru

Liked in: 5585 posts

Postby Brerrabbit18 » Sep 18th, 2018, 9:14 am

LOL Not really.

I Believe in free speech....I even tolerate the left right to speak. Just the left just likes to use violence to silence opposition.

:138:

By the way is your mediabiasfactcheck.com owned or operated or controlled by one of or all of the social media giants?

Just wondering? :135:

Wow, talk about drinking the cool-aid.
How about trying to just think for yourself, or do you need your opinions fed to you?
Brerrabbit18

Liked in: 58 posts

Postby ferri » Sep 18th, 2018, 9:46 am

Do.not.start.making.this.personal. :-X
“When someone is nasty or treats you poorly, don't take it personally. It says nothing about you, but a lot about them.” ― Michael Josephson
ferri
Forum Administrator

Liked in: 9516 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Sep 23rd, 2018, 2:50 pm

James Woods is the latest target of the Antifa alt-left anti-freedom scumbags. And of course, all we'll hear from the alt-left echo-chamber dwellers is "nothing to see here". Hypocrites!

Ten people holding a sign on a road shouldn't be able to stop thousands of people from making a living. The needs of the many must come ahead of the lunacy of the few.

2019 - The year we get rid of the Liberals and their drunken farm wife spending.

2 people like this post.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 18011 posts

Postby Jlabute » Sep 23rd, 2018, 3:04 pm

Brerrabbit18 wrote:
LOL Not really.

I Believe in free speech....I even tolerate the left right to speak. Just the left just likes to use violence to silence opposition.

:138:

By the way is your mediabiasfactcheck.com owned or operated or controlled by one of or all of the social media giants?

Just wondering? :135:

Wow, talk about drinking the cool-aid.
How about trying to just think for yourself, or do you need your opinions fed to you?

Speaking of koolaid and Jim Jones, #hetoo was a leftist, who controlled the actions and speech of all around him lest they be tortured.
I do diligence and sometimes diligence does me.
Jlabute
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 1294 posts

Postby d0nb » Sep 23rd, 2018, 8:33 pm

The Green Barbarian wrote:James Woods is the latest target of the Antifa alt-left anti-freedom scumbags. And of course, all we'll hear from the alt-left echo-chamber dwellers is "nothing to see here". Hypocrites!

dumbdems.jpg

According to highly placed unnamed sources:

Prior to being exposed for what it is, the devastatingly brilliant meme (the product of highly trained Russian operatives working deep within the Kremlin) enjoyed easy access to the impressionable minds of leftists, with many Democrat voters on Twitter and other social media sites accepting it as being on a par with the best ideas heard from the DNC in decades.

It took weeks, but once the meme was deciphered by the ever-shrinking pool of functioning brains at Twitter, it was decreed that draconian measures were justified in order to salvage the upcoming elections for the home team democracy. In keeping with Sen. Mazie Hirono's ‘shut up and step up’ plan, and for the sake of public safety, the nefarious James Woods will be quarantined until he submits and promises to demonstrate appropriate compassion for the intellectual and perceptual limitations of leftist voters.

Sadly, the psychological fallout has been devastating. Before seeking the solace of the company recovery room and a safely tepid toddy, one clearly devastated progressive tearfully bemoaned, “The idea was so alluring; real excitement for the plan was starting to build. Why? Why?” :cry:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected.” ― G.K. Chesterton April 19, 1924

The Green Barbarian likes this post.
d0nb
Übergod

Liked in: 961 posts

Postby Vacancyrate » Oct 3rd, 2018, 8:04 am

Twitter just banned "hacked" materials.

No difference between "hacked" and "leaked" apperently.

https://www.axios.com/twitter-election- ... a8751.html

Pentagon Papers, Edward Snowden leaks, DNC leaks, everything Chelsea Manning leaked is now banned from Twitter. Any important news in the future that comes out about how the Government is lying to you will banned from Twitter.

You want to be informed when the CIA put cameras and listening devices in all Sony and Samsung electronic products - the devices that are 8 feet away from the bed you sleep in at night? Too bad.

You all thought you were banning a big bag loudmouth conspiracy guy and because you didnt agree with him you were happy to silence him. You were working for the man and you empowered broad media censorship.

I wonder if they will apply this new rule when someone hacks Trumps taxes? Something tells me that Twitter will let that one slide, given how much money Twitter gave to the Clinton campaign in 2016.

Vacancyrate
Generalissimo Postalot

Liked in: 470 posts

Postby averagejoe » Oct 11th, 2018, 7:42 am

Twitter has been purging Conservatives the last few days of followers.

This time in the thousands...
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 2465 posts

Postby Omnitheo » Oct 11th, 2018, 11:02 am

Twitter routinely removes bot accounts.

If conservatives found their followers dwindling its likely many of their followers were bots. Paid for or not.
"The Charter of Rights and Freedoms protects all Canadians, every one of us, even when it is uncomfortable."
- Justin Trudeau
Omnitheo
Guru

Liked in: 4067 posts

Postby averagejoe » Oct 11th, 2018, 11:22 am

Omnitheo wrote:Twitter routinely removes bot accounts.

If conservatives found their followers dwindling its likely many of their followers were bots. Paid for or not.

Proof....
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 2465 posts

PreviousNext

Return to World