Ballpark worker's vile act

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Ballpark worker's vile act

Post by the truth »

"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
fvkasm2x
Guru

Re: Ballpark worker's vile act

Post by fvkasm2x »

I wonder why anyone would think this is alright to do... and why you'd do it knowing there is video?
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Got me wondering how often does this happen in any restaurant setting, to those who have germ issues... this could turn them off any food not prepared by them self/selves.

I guess all it would take is server or preparer to be as :cuss: hole, sorry thats just a nasty thought.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

GordonH wrote:Got me wondering how often does this happen in any restaurant setting, to those who have germ issues... this could turn them off any food not prepared by them self/selves.

I guess all it would take is server or preparer to be as :cuss: hole, sorry thats just a nasty thought.

I never eat at a certain restaurant that's open late that starts with the letter D. They hire a lot of ex-cons who may not have figured out yet what's okay to do to food.
Last edited by Glacier on Sep 25th, 2018, 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

The offender was treated harshly by Michigan Justice system.

On the bright side he didn't get to rehabilitation facility in "cooking for public consumption" and then assigned to the chef-in-charge position.

[icon_lol2.gif]

I wonder how many gazed at their pizza and thought, "wow, a raw oyster for free!"
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

Can't you get one of the Hep's like that? That's all ya need, some prison tattooed dude spitting in your grub
gman313
Lord of the Board

Post by gman313 »

pays to be nice to people no matter how bad the service is.

but ya makes you wonder how often it happens....gotta love those restaurants that have open kitchens at least you can watch.

I would suggest failure to probably handwash is a bigger issue. Plenty of gastro type outbreaks to demonstrate that :200:

Return to “World”