Brazil voting far right

Re: Brazil voting far right

Postby Jmfva » Oct 29th, 2018, 11:48 am

Jflem1983 wrote: Sure whatever. If thats what u wanna hear i guess

No, if you do a small amount of research on the man, other than just pounding your chest that he is a "right-winger" you can see that he clearly sees many other groups as less than human. If you really believe in equality, then why are you blindly cheering for the guy? (you are obviously just trying to troll the left). He has the ability to do some serious damage to these groups, This is not Canada we are talking about here... Sheer and Bernier look like Left wing / centrists compared to the things this guy has said in the past.

Poindexter likes this post.
Jmfva
Board Meister

Liked in: 728 posts

Postby Jmfva » Oct 29th, 2018, 12:08 pm

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Jmfva wrote:
He is on record saying gays should die... so everyone should die?

where is he "on record" saying this?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... obic-rants

In 2013, he said that he would “rather have a son who is an addict than a son who is gay,” and that he was “proud to be homophobic.”

In June 2011, he said he would “rather his son die in a car accident than be gay,” adding:

“If a gay couple came to live in my building, my property will lose value. If they walk around holding hands, kissing, it will lose value! No one says that out of fear of being pinned as homophobe.”

"I will not fight against it nor discriminate, but if I see two men kissing on the street, I'll beat them up."

"If one's son begins acting kind of gay, then when he is spanked he'll change his behavior."

"It's a mess. The next steps are the adoption of children and the legalization of pedophilia." < after same sex marriage

"This case is all about creating a public sob story. There is no homophobic behaviour in Brazil. Those who die, 90% of homosexual deaths, they die in drug related situations, in prostitution, or even killed by their own partners. I went into battle with the gays because the government proposed anti-homophobia classes for the junior grades, but that would actively stimulate homosexuality in children from 6 years old. This is not normal." - interview with Stephen Fry

"Your culture is different to ours. We're not ready for all this in Brazil because no father would ever take pride in having a gay son. Pride? Happiness? Celebrating if his son turns out gay? No way. Look, you have to have some sort of moral compass bearing in your life. They want to reach our children in order to turn the children into gay adults to satisfy their sexuality in the future. So these are the fundamentalist homosexual groups that are trying to take over society." - interview with Stephen Fry

"If you want a baby so badly, why don’t you go and rent a woman’s belly? Don’t worry, soon homosexuals will be able to have a uterus implanted in them and then you can have a baby."

"So let’s respect the pedophile’s right to have sex with a 2-year-old?" - comparing homosexuals, Time interview August 2018

Poindexter likes this post.
Jmfva
Board Meister

Postby Jmfva » Oct 29th, 2018, 12:34 pm

Lastly,

it's not a new development that he is Anti-Gay, Anti-Afro Latino and Anti-Indigenous. We can get over that fact and rule out the "fake news" nonsense. He is very proud of these things and says it openly. I just hope he is too busy dealing with corruption and security for all of his people, above groups included. That he wont have time to mobilize his open discrimination against those that he hates. I for one, don't believe anyone should die or be beaten for their sexual orientation. I hope most here would agree, whichever side of the political spectrum you are on.

Ranger66 likes this post.
Jmfva
Board Meister

Postby Omnitheo » Oct 29th, 2018, 3:26 pm

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Oct 29th, 2018, 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
"The Charter of Rights and Freedoms protects all Canadians, every one of us, even when it is uncomfortable."
- Justin Trudeau

Snman likes this post.
Omnitheo
Guru

Liked in: 4377 posts

Postby Jflem1983 » Oct 29th, 2018, 3:58 pm

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Oct 29th, 2018, 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed post.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Jflem1983
Guru

Liked in: 3272 posts

Postby averagejoe » Jan 1st, 2019, 7:55 am

Same problems facing America. Marxism being taught in the education system in Brazil.....

Brazil's Bolsonaro follows through on gun, 'anti-Marxist' vows

On the eve of taking office as Brazil's new president on Tuesday, Jair Bolsonaro is making clear he intends to implement the far-right agenda he promised during his election campaign.

On his Twitter account -- his preferred communication channel along with his Facebook page -- the former paratrooper has announced he will issue a decree immediately easing gun laws, and will work to "fight the Marxist trash" he believes is being taught in classrooms.

The announcements underlined Bolsonaro's desire to break with decades of center-left rule in Brazil, as he prepares to take over from President Michel Temer, a center-right caretaker figure who served the past two years and finished with historic unpopularity.

They also reinforced the similarity between Bolsonaro and US President Donald Trump, who has taken pride in keeping many of his own promises to his base regardless of the bitter national disunity that has resulted.

https://www.france24.com/en/20181231-br ... rxist-vows
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 2663 posts

Postby Ka-El » Jan 2nd, 2019, 8:38 am

averagejoe wrote: Same problems facing America. Marxism being taught in the education system in Brazil.....

At least they'll know what Marxism is :smt045
"I don't know who dimples is. I don't know what this means"
Ka-El
Guru

Liked in: 5880 posts

Previous

Return to World