Deadly trip to Indian island

Re: Deadly trip to Indian island

Postby fvkasm2x » Nov 27th, 2018, 7:44 pm

Queen K wrote:
fvkasm2x wrote:I should get a few people together with some guns and armor, then take over the island.

Are we allowed to conquer places these days, if they don't have a structured government or can I get amnesty afterwards?

No.

Put your gun away and go sit in the corner.

But I've always wanted my own island!
fvkasm2x
Guru

Liked in: 1516 posts

Postby Glacier » Nov 27th, 2018, 8:56 pm

1nick wrote:
I was hoping the best christian on this forum (joe) would weigh in and tell us how this guy is doing God’s work.

You know, four corners of the earth thing or your messiah ain’t coming back. Maybe joe could bring them some assault rifles and MAGA ball caps.

Maybe just infer that he was looking for the lost ark or the holy grail or for proof that Jesus was actually the founder of the British Empire. You will get the conversation you want and then some.
“Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die”
Glacier
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 11966 posts

Postby 1nick » Nov 27th, 2018, 10:05 pm

The two or three zealots here are strangely quite on this subject. I would have thought this guy would be a hero to them. You know, white guy saving the brown heathen. Especially with his waterproof bible initially saving his life on his first attempt at saving their souls...surly a miracle. I guess only one miracle per nut job.
I dunno man, pretty sure that guy’s batsh$t crazy

normaM likes this post.
1nick
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 972 posts

Previous

Return to World