U.S. lunar landing

U.S. lunar landing

Postby Snman » Nov 24th, 2018, 9:03 am

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#242814

Ha ha, wouldn't it be funny if the lunar landings turned out to be 'fake news'. The Russians will be looking for a sure sign of American presence. "Comrade, de surface is leetered wit coca cola cans, dey were here for sure"
I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance - Socrates
Snman
Übergod

Liked in: 971 posts

Re: U.S. lunar landing

Postby jimmy4321 » Nov 24th, 2018, 9:12 am

I'm sure it's fake news to some, especially those flat earth ftards
jimmy4321
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2094 posts

Postby Jlabute » Nov 24th, 2018, 11:37 am

Well hopefully Russia has better luck this time around.
Justin Trudeau? NO! Trust in Judo!
Jlabute
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 1443 posts

Postby one wheel » Nov 24th, 2018, 12:30 pm

I used to believe everything the news reported because I assumed it was very carefully checked out before being aired ? I watched Walter Cronkite & trusted what he said to be the truth. However over the years of reading books my opinion on everything has changed & I don't trust anything our news says anymore ? I've become a conspiracy person.

I do question the Moon Landing, did they actually have the equipment & knowledge to do this back then ?

I'd love the Russians to check this out & settle the question, they should be able to spot the "moon - rover" & several other things from non -manned landings ?
one wheel
Fledgling

Liked in: 320 posts

Postby TimmyE » Nov 24th, 2018, 12:30 pm

How are going to know the Russians have landed? Maybe they will use the same fake landing scenario as the Americans. And then claim they didn't see anything American presence at their own fake landing site!! Maybe the Russians got their idea from that 1977 American Movie Capricorn One.
TimmyE
Board Meister

Liked in: 160 posts

Postby oldtrucker » Nov 24th, 2018, 3:22 pm

one wheel wrote:I do question the Moon Landing, did they actually have the equipment & knowledge to do this back then ?

I have a few questions like you one wheel.
Fuel, lunar dune buggy(rover) and tracking. That's where I get a few question marks. The top end of the lander has to blast off, track using guidance from earth, accelerate to, and dock with the module in lunar orbit. I worked it out long ago and I'm probably wrong because I'm not a NASA engineer, but I cant come up with enough fuel to get from the lunar surface to dock in lunar orbit accounting for 1/6 gravity and no drag.
Also, the political climate of the time. Nasa HAD to be successful and beat the Soviets...no matter what. That includes moon landings that could have happened in the New Mexico desert with the help of Hollywood. It's not that I'm a conspiracy guy, or it's that I don't believe it happened, it's just that there are a few minor holes here and there.
Some may view my above politically incorrect opinions as 'harsh' and may even be offended by them. Some think political correctness will be our undoing.
oldtrucker
Übergod

Liked in: 923 posts

Postby Omnitheo » Nov 24th, 2018, 4:17 pm

We did have the technology to go to the moon in the 60’s.

What we did not have the technology for was to fake it. The film technology that would have been needed to do so did not exist at the time.

Anyone with a strong laser and the right tools though can actually get a measurement back from the moon with reflectors that were left there by the astronauts.
"The Charter of Rights and Freedoms protects all Canadians, every one of us, even when it is uncomfortable."
- Justin Trudeau

JLives likes this post.
Omnitheo
Guru

Liked in: 4377 posts

Postby GordonH » Nov 24th, 2018, 4:31 pm

Since this debate been going on some 48 +/- years, will the truth ever actually come to light.

Added: most likely around the same time the truth of who was behind JFK shooting. lol
When you have to start compromising yourself and your morals for the people around you, it’s probably time to change the people around you.
GordonH
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 8292 posts
Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

Postby OKkayak » Nov 24th, 2018, 5:28 pm

GordonH wrote:Since this debate been going on some 48 +/- years, will the truth ever actually come to light.

Added: most likely around the same time the truth of who was behind JFK shooting. lol

The truth has been known the whole time, some people just refuse to believe it :up:

5 people like this post.
OKkayak
Übergod

Liked in: 1832 posts

Postby oldtrucker » Nov 24th, 2018, 6:21 pm

Omnitheo is correct.
Also the telescope resolution will increase big time with some of the new scopes that are being built esp in Chile. Perhaps enough resolution to image the landers, rover/dune buggy tracks etc that were left there.
Just watch, some conspiracy person will say that the artifacts were put there recently just before the new telescopes came on line to cover the conspiracy theory.
Some may view my above politically incorrect opinions as 'harsh' and may even be offended by them. Some think political correctness will be our undoing.

2 people like this post.
oldtrucker
Übergod

Liked in: 923 posts

Postby Bsuds » Nov 25th, 2018, 8:38 am

One way or the other...who believes the Russians?
I know the voices aren't real but they sure do come up with some good ideas!
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Liked in: 11964 posts

Postby averagejoe » Nov 26th, 2018, 12:31 am

Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 2663 posts

Postby jamapple » Nov 26th, 2018, 1:12 am

Bsuds wrote:One way or the other...who believes the Russians?

Donald Trump. :topic:

2 people like this post.
jamapple
Übergod

Liked in: 1267 posts

Postby rookie314 » Nov 26th, 2018, 2:23 pm

Picture this. You just lost the Superbowl, you know the other team cheated. wouldn't you tell someone. The Russians already admitted the Americans landed on the moon.
rookie314
Übergod

Liked in: 424 posts

Return to World