Men insecure about manhood more likely to support Trump

Re: Men insecure about manhood more likely to support Trump

Postby Vacancyrate » Dec 4th, 2018, 12:26 am

Is there data on the type of people who start phallic internet discussion threads?

How do they normally vote?

5 people like this post.
Vacancyrate
Übergod

Liked in: 1026 posts

Postby Glacier » Dec 4th, 2018, 8:44 am

Omnitheo wrote:What makes you think any of these were leftists? Someone mentioned 10% of Obama supporters voted trump. Not everyone who votes is strictly left or right. Additionally, both parties in the US are on the right wing of the spectrum overall.

It’s interesting how I’ve provided statistics and people keep trying to deflect against them or twist my words, and then they keep making assumptions based on faulty reasoning without any statistics to back them up, but acting like they are completely valid.

Okay, centrists then, as in those who are center of the political spectrum. ie. those who have near 50% to their right and near 50% to their left.
“Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die”
Glacier
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 11966 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Dec 4th, 2018, 8:54 am

Omnitheo wrote:Difference is, it’s not just people calling people small dicked, it’s the result of a study. Therefore it’s not just hyperbole or rhetoric, but statistical analysis.

More statistical analysis, which doesn't support your narrative, so of course which you will deny:

The real bombshell was the relationship between penis length and preferred presidential candidate. The study found that Huckabee and Trump supporters have the largest penises, with the latter edging out the former by a mere .03 inches. The farther left you fall on the spectrum, in fact, the tinier your manhood. Sanders and O’Malley supporters had the smallest average penises at 6.61” and 6.62”, respectively.

Number of sexual partners vs. preferred candidate gave better indication that the world might be a fair place, as Cruz (10.4), Carson (10), and Rubio (9.5, yikes) were ostensible virgins in the shadow of big-dicked Trump supporters’ average 13.4 sexual partners.

On the whole, the study found Republican penises are .21 inches longer than those of Democrats, which I’m sure will be thoroughly debated below in the comments section.

https://www.salon.com/2015/12/16/trump_ ... ng_survey/
All evidence points to the snollygoster scown Justin Trudeau being unfit to run this country. The LIEberal mantra: If you can no longer motivate with hope, you turn to hate. And it sure is a lot easier to hate, as the LIEberal scowns prove over and over.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 21331 posts

Postby Ka-El » Dec 4th, 2018, 10:36 am

According to the study’s authors, “There’s nothing more exciting to idiots on the internet than fishing spurious correlations out of unreliable, non-representative datasets and then sharing them in easily consumable infographics.” The one thing that is pretty consistent among these alt-right extremists is their inability to discern satire and “fake news” from truth.
better to be a rude liberal than a stupid troll
Ka-El
Guru

Liked in: 6227 posts

Postby fvkasm2x » Dec 4th, 2018, 10:38 am

Omnitheo wrote:
It’s interesting how I’ve provided statistics

Ok, this is where I have to point out how laughable you are. Stop saying "data" and "statistics" and "evidence" like it's some peer reviewed scientific journal.

Trump is an idiot and his followers are brain dead, but try to be a serious adult here.

You quoted an article from "Dailykos" which is so irrelevant, their "article" is like 5 lines long. In it, they just link to Washington Post, which is one of THE MOST LIBERAL media outlets there is.

And all that "data" is simply GOOGLE TRENDS.

That's not cutting edge research.
fvkasm2x
Guru

Liked in: 1516 posts

Postby Omnitheo » Dec 4th, 2018, 11:31 am

I then posted a link to where the story was sourced from.
"The Charter of Rights and Freedoms protects all Canadians, every one of us, even when it is uncomfortable."
- Justin Trudeau
Omnitheo
Guru

Liked in: 4623 posts

Postby The Green Barbarian » Dec 4th, 2018, 11:39 am

Ka-El wrote:According to the study’s authors, “There’s nothing more exciting to idiots on the internet than fishing spurious correlations out of unreliable, non-representative datasets and then sharing them in easily consumable infographics.” The one thing that is pretty consistent among these alt-right extremists is their inability to discern satire and “fake news” from truth.

And the this is also consistent with alt-left extremists, who share this innate inability to discern satire and "fake news" from truth.
All evidence points to the snollygoster scown Justin Trudeau being unfit to run this country. The LIEberal mantra: If you can no longer motivate with hope, you turn to hate. And it sure is a lot easier to hate, as the LIEberal scowns prove over and over.
The Green Barbarian
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 21331 posts

Postby normaM » Dec 4th, 2018, 12:03 pm

Have a sense that as in real Life penis length for this study has been exaggerated
How odd and homoerotic that dik size determines which way you lean/ hang
Next study will be breast size shows they know when you are fibbing about the package.. all sizes
But 4 pages, may the largest penis win!
If onion rings are wrong I don't wanna be right
normaM
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 5155 posts

Postby Glacier » Dec 4th, 2018, 12:14 pm

The number one quality women find in a man is his penis size. That's why women absolutely LOVE receiving dick pics. At least that's what the kids learn in the school yard these days.
“Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die”
Glacier
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 11966 posts

Postby monilynno » Dec 11th, 2018, 8:23 am

It's girth not length that matters.
monilynno
Fledgling

Liked in: 174 posts

Previous

Return to World