Canadian gets death penalty

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Canadian gets death penalty

Post by the truth »

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#246680 at least china does one thing right :up:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Re: Canadian gets death penalty

Post by Ka-El »

the truth wrote: at least china does one thing right :up:

:135: executes possibly innocent people ?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

For arresting their own they decided to execute a Canadian.

This isn't about the drug smuggling anymore, don't you see that?

Canada detained Meng Wanzhou, chief financial officer of the Chinese telecommunications giant Huawei, on Dec. 1 at the request of the United States, raising tensions between Canada and China.

Even the author sees it.

We have a real problem with China now. It's flexing its muscles and is no longer pretending to be a World partner, recognize international agreements between other countries and play fair. Seizing three innocent Canadians and releasing the school teacher was a demonstration of that power, this is yet another one.

Do I agree with drug smuggling from China if I oppose this man's execution for political reasons? I hope you're not going to twist it to this.

What is clear is that even though China agreed to put a kibosh on shipping out fentanyl and other clone drugs from their ports, Bpeep was right, nothing will change. Or has.

The other thing that is clear, is that China is very happy to see thousands of Canadians kill themselves so that certain monies can be raked in, laundered through our cansinos and used to buy up Canadian real Estate. I don't believe four years of investigations gone sideways was a mistake. Billionaires talked. Money talked. We are in real problems with China.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Queen you are correct, it will be interesting to see what Canada will try here.

Is it political, likely so. Watch this one and see where it ends.
Last edited by Ken7 on Jan 14th, 2019, 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Queen K wrote:For arresting their own they decided to execute a Canadian.

This isn't about the drug smuggling anymore, don't you see that?

Canada detained Meng Wanzhou, chief financial officer of the Chinese telecommunications giant Huawei, on Dec. 1 at the request of the United States, raising tensions between Canada and China.

Even the author sees it.

We have a real problem with China now. It's flexing its muscles and is no longer pretending to be a World partner, recognize international agreements between other countries and play fair. Seizing three innocent Canadians and releasing the school teacher was a demonstration of that power, this is yet another one.

Do I agree with drug smuggling from China if I oppose this man's execution for political reasons? I hope you're not going to twist it to this.

What is clear is that even though China agreed to put a kibosh on shipping out fentanyl and other clone drugs from their ports, Bpeep was right, nothing will change. Or has.

The other thing that is clear, is that China is very happy to see thousands of Canadians kill themselves so that certain monies can be raked in, laundered through our cansinos and used to buy up Canadian real Estate. I don't believe four years of investigations gone sideways was a mistake. Billionaires talked. Money talked. We are in real problems with China.

i agree that this is about meng wanzhou and huawei, , jt wanted to play with the big boys [icon_lol2.gif] now lets see what you got jt :200: ]
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Another problem is why do Canadians need so damn many drugs in the first place. What is going on within?

Oh and Saudia Arabia executes philipinnos, three last year. So executing foreign nationals is not exactly a new thing.

What has JT got? You mean to reach in and save this Canadian clearly breaking laws on foreign soil?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

China has Capital punishment for drug trafficking..
Of course they are using this case as a bargaining chip to free Meng
But the Man had to know what he was facing when he started smuggling Meth
"The Dalian Intermediate People’s Court announced Schellenberg’s new sentence in an online statement that detailed how he conspired with three others to pack more than 200 kilograms of methamphetamine in tires to ship to Australia"
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

We should just let it ride out.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Just a side thought here.

I bet Australia is happy about this. 200 kgs of meth NOT incoming. Anything wrong with that?

I am trying to vizualize how 500 pounds of meth is so readily available in China to twobit dealers. China must have a lot of this crap on hand.

So now we are in a struggle with China, a country our PM admires most. It will be interesting to watch. :200:
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Of course not, but what happened to the meth once it was seized?

Redirected to a different country?

China is being evil in big ways, no two ways about it.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

normaM wrote:"The Dalian Intermediate People’s Court announced Schellenberg’s new sentence in an online statement that detailed how he conspired with three others to pack more than 200 kilograms of methamphetamine in tires to ship to Australia"

So there is much more to this than just the 200gr he had in his possession! That alone would get him up to 99 years in places like Texas.

As far as I care if he was conspiring to smuggle the 200 kilos as suspected then he gets what he deserves no matter which country he is in.

Maybe we should have similar Laws here and in the US.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Agreed Sudsy.

As to the seized meth, I wouldn't be at all surprised if it wound up in Canada. Business as usual. Coin to be made.

This situation today is political. Once it has blown over drug shipments will resume post haste. We just gotta have those drugs!
Last edited by Catsumi on Jan 14th, 2019, 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Queen K wrote:Of course not, but what happened to the meth once it was seized?

Redirected to a different country?

China is being evil in big ways, no two ways about it.

How Chinese gangs are laundering drug money through Vancouver real estate

https://globalnews.ca/news/4149818/vanc ... ing-drugs/
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Catsumi wrote:Agreed Sudsy.

As to the seized meth, I wouldn't be at all surprised if it wound up in Canada. Business as usual. Coin to be made.

B.C. vows crackdown after Globe investigation reveals money-laundering scheme

Through millions of dollars in private lending and mortgages, people connected to the fentanyl trade are parking their illicit gains in the Vancouver-area property market – and using alleged threats, extortion and deception to make sure they get their money back. Kathy Tomlinson and Xiao Xu investigate

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/in ... e38004840/
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Bsuds wrote:
normaM wrote:"The Dalian Intermediate People’s Court announced Schellenberg’s new sentence in an online statement that detailed how he conspired with three others to pack more than 200 kilograms of methamphetamine in tires to ship to Australia"

So there is much more to this than just the 200gr he had in his possession! That alone would get him up to 99 years in places like Texas.

As far as I care if he was conspiring to smuggle the 200 kilos as suspected then he gets what he deserves no matter which country he is in.

Maybe we should have similar Laws here and in the US.

yes we should..............

Return to “World”