Prince Philip flips over car with ease. No problemo

1nick
Lord of the Board

Re: Prince Philip flips over car with ease. No problemo

Post by 1nick »

Queen K wrote::admin: Ummm I think I'll remember 1nick from now on.
You friends with bjsilent?

Prince Philip is rumoured to be quite shaken by his ordeal.

You mean silentbj ;-)
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

1nick wrote:
Queen K wrote::admin: Ummm I think I'll remember 1nick from now on.
You friends with bjsilent?

Prince Philip is rumoured to be quite shaken by his ordeal.

You mean silentbj ;-)

No no, we're good. You're 1nick from now on. :up:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Pitapants
Fledgling

Post by Pitapants »

1nick wrote:I’ve got stories about Sandringham and the goings on there with those crazy royals.
My cousin did K-9 patrol there for years.
O’l Prince Phil is no angel by any means.

I guess your cousin isn't too trustworthy to have work for anyone.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

1nick wrote:I’ve got stories about Sandringham and the goings on there with those crazy royals.
Pitapants wrote:

Don't know why you would say that. Just watch the Crown on Netflix to learn about the goings on with the Royals.

Some of it has to be true.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

Don;t they have sea belt laws there? Saw a picture posted of the Queen driving without one
Nice he got a free brand new vehicle, the other vehicles passengers are ticked off at him
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

Pitapants wrote:

How so?

It’s common knowledge in the UK what the royals get up to.
And not just this lot. Read a history book.
Pitapants
Fledgling

Post by Pitapants »

Bsuds wrote:
Pitapants wrote:

Don't know why you would say that. Just watch the Crown on Netflix to learn about the goings on with the Royals.

Learn the difference between fiction and documentaries. It's important.

Some of it has to be true.

Going by that then some of it must be not true. Much like what your cousin is spreading.
Why would I say that? Is there any other employers that he talks about? Discretion in an employee is important. Do you spread what your bosses are doing/saying to the other grass cutters?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Grasscutter? I love it when new posters come on, having no history of the people they are talking to, and make random attacks.

Pitapants, Bsuds is a war vet, navy. Successful career. Etc. Please don't attack people who have long histories here, you have NO idea how helpful Bsuds has been to many people here, including myself.

Thanks.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

Pitapants wrote:
Going by that then some of it must be not true. Much like what your cousin is spreading.
Why would I say that? Is there any other employers that he talks about? Discretion in an employee is important. Do you spread what your bosses are doing/saying to the other grass cutters?

Wow, get a load of this guy/gal/royalist.

That’s it, my cousin is spreading lies/rumours when he comes over the pond for a holiday. You probably think he’s got The Mirror on speed dial too.
What a git.
Pitapants
Fledgling

Post by Pitapants »

Queen K wrote:Grasscutter? I love it when new posters come on, having no history of the people they are talking to, and make random attacks.

Pitapants, Bsuds is a war vet, navy. Successful career. Etc. Please don't attack people who have long histories here, you have NO idea how helpful Bsuds has been to many people here, including myself.

Thanks.

I've got a 30 year history with the Canadian military, retiring a Sgt with CANSOF in Petawawa. Not old enough to have war experience but been in enough crap spots.
Since then I've had a great career too.
Pitapants
Fledgling

Post by Pitapants »

1nick wrote:
Pitapants wrote:

Wow, get a load of this guy/gal/royalist.

That’s it, my cousin is spreading lies/rumours when he comes over the pond for a holiday. You probably think he’s got The Mirror on speed dial too.
What a git.

He is spreading rumours, nothing collaborated and worthy of a rag like the Mirror.
1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

Well I believe him. He’s had long career in the police force and an upstanding, hard working guy.
Unlike the jugged eared, welfare cases that are the Windsor’s and the like that came before them.
Who are you, part of the fake news crowd?
Pitapants
Fledgling

Post by Pitapants »

1nick wrote:Well I believe him. He’s had long career in the police force and an upstanding, hard working guy.
Unlike the jugged eared, welfare cases that are the Windsor’s and the like that came before them.

Jug eared? So a persons appearance that they have no control over means something to you?

How about you put up a picture of yourself so we can comment?

long careers in anything mean nothing, there are good and bad everywhere. I'd sooner not hire someone that would spread stories about me afterward. Not something i would look for in an employee. You?
1nick
Lord of the Board

Post by 1nick »

Pitapants wrote:
1nick wrote:Well I believe him. He’s had long career in the police force and an upstanding, hard working guy.

Jug eared? So a persons appearance that they have no control over means something to you?

How about you put up a picture of yourself so we can comment?

long careers in anything mean nothing, there are good and bad everywhere. I'd sooner not hire someone that would spread stories about me afterward. Not something i would look for in an employee. You?

Like 30yrs in the military?
If they’re being a drunken lout that’s not someone I’d look for as an employer. You?
And yes Charlie can’t help the inbreeding.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Pitapants wrote:
Queen K wrote:Grasscutter? I love it when new posters come on, having no history of the people they are talking to, and make random attacks.

Thanks.

I've got a 30 year history with the Canadian military, retiring a Sgt with CANSOF in Petawawa. Not old enough to have war experience but been in enough crap spots.
Since then I've had a great career too.

Good, Bsuds also has creds. You call him grasscutter without knowledge.

Return to “World”