#JussieSmollettHoax Fake attack....

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Re: #JussieSmollettHoax Fake attack....

Post by averagejoe »

This gets better all the time....

Former United States First Lady Michelle Obama grooving with Empire's Jussie Smollett

Jussie Smollett’s Sisters Worked for Barack Obama

Jussie Smollett’s sisters, actresses and activists, Jurnee Smollett-Bell, and Jazz Smollett-Warwell, worked as leading campaign surrogates for former President Barack Obama, and less than a year ago, videos of Jussie dancing with Michelle Obama went viral.

Jussie Smollett’s “hate crime” story that he was attacked by two men who shouted racial and homophobic slurs at him along with the phrase “This is MAGA country”, on Jan. 29, seems to be falling apart.

Smollett-Bell posted the following message about her support for Obama on Instagram on President Donald Trump’s Inauguration Day:

“Feeling a lot of emotions. I remember meeting then Senator @barackobama 9 years ago. I’d been invited to introduce him in Nevada during the primaries. He was the underdog, the odds were stacked against him. Said he was too young, too black, too different…he was an other. I’ve always been an other so I saw myself in him. My own relative told me I was wasting my time, going state to state, knocking on doors for this guy with the funny name. I can’t tell you how many people hung the phone up on my sister @jazzsmollettwarwell and me as we clocked in our hours, phone banking.

“Working as if this was a full time job, I worked for free, because this work was food for my soul. They whispered that you couldn’t do it. That we couldn’t do it. And then tried to block you even when we proved them wrong. TWICE. You will go down as the greatest president who did the most with the least help from his “congressional leaders”. So I thank you for being you. Unapologetically. Your very existence demanded that I take the limits off my own. Before you, I lived in a world of boundaries and limits. You were audacious enough to dream big, and demanded we dream even bigger. So thank you for all you’ve given us. We will keep dreaming, keeping fighting, keep knocking on doors, keep traveling and spreading the gospel truth. Because it never was about you, it was about us, the “others”. Yes we can. Yes we did. Yes we will.#powertothepeople #ThanksObama #tbt #mypresident.”
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

averagejoe wrote:Well and then I find this....from 4 days ago!

Cops call for federal probe related to Obama aide involvement in Jussie Smollett case

Chicago’s police union has demanded a federal investigation into the county’s top prosecutor for allegedly interfering in the Jussie Smollett case after being contacted by Michelle Obama’s former chief of staff.

The Fraternal Order of Police, which represents the department’s rank-and-file, sent a letter earlier this week asking the Department of Justice to probe Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx, according to ABC 7 Chicago.

Foxx tried to convince Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson to turn Smollett’s case over to the FBI — after Tina Tchen, the former senior Obama aide, reached out to her, saying the “Empire” star’s family had “concerns.”

“That recusal is wholly insufficient,” FOP president Kevin Graham said in a statement. “In order for Ms. Foxx to properly charge and try this case, her entire office should have recused itself and a special prosecutor been appointed.”

--says it all------
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Apparently this interference has been going on now for a while...March 14th

https://nypost.com/2019/03/14/former-mi ... ett-probe/

After being contacted by a Chicago attorney who served as former first lady Michelle Obama’s chief of staff, the top prosecutor in Cook County asked the city’s top cop to turn over the Jussie Smollett probe to the FBI, according to reports.

Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx reached out to Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson after Tina Tchen, the former senior Obama official, emailed the prosecutor saying the “Empire” actor’s family had “concerns” about the probe, the Chicago Sun-Times reported.

Tchen passed Foxx’s number to a family member of Smollett, and the ensuing conversations with the relative were later cited by the prosecutor as the reason she recused herself from the probe, according to the paper, which obtained messages from Foxx in response to a public records request.

Text messages show Tchen contacted Foxx on Feb. 1, three days after Smollett reported that he was attacked by two masked men who hurled racist and homophobic slurs at him and put his neck in a noose.

Tchen, a close friend of Mayor Rahm Emanuel’s wife, sent a text message to Foxx to set up an early morning phone call, according to the newspaper.

“I wanted to give you a call on behalf of Jussie Smollett and family who I know. They have concerns about the investigation,” texted Tchen, who sought to set up a call with Foxx before flying out to New York at 8 a.m.

The text messages show Foxx told both Tchen and Smollett’s relative that Foxx had reached out to Johnson about handing the probe to the feds.
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

floppi
Lord of the Board

Post by floppi »

fvkasm2x wrote:
floppi wrote:
Wasn't the grand jury verdict based on the Chicago Police investigation? Perhaps that investigation was flawed?

So you think that if someone put a noose on you... you'd keep it on for 45 minutes until you got home and called the cops, then waited for them to show up with it still on?

You think if you were getting attacked by 2 men, you'd still hold onto your Subway sandwich?

You don't find the brothers known to Jussie, buying the exact same supplies on camera good evidence?

Their admission credible?

The payment paper trail damning?

Seems like a lot of decent evidence vs "the word" of someone whose story has a ton of holes in it.

So didn't the FBI find any of that?.....like the cheque Smollett supposely wrote. While that is incredibly stupid if it was true, what happened? Pretty easy to trace those hey?....even for the corrupt FBI :D But I guess for the off white peeps, your guilty until proven innocent.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

floppi wrote: So didn't the FBI find any of that?.....like the cheque Smollett supposely wrote. While that is incredibly stupid if it was true, what happened? Pretty easy to trace those hey?....even for the corrupt FBI :D But I guess for the off white peeps, your guilty until proven innocent.

Goes to show how corrupt America has become. Especially after the Clinton's and Obama put their people in place....

The Deep State at work.....looking after their own! :smt045

floppi
Lord of the Board

Post by floppi »

floppi wrote:
fvkasm2x wrote:
So you think that if someone put a noose on you... you'd keep it on for 45 minutes until you got home and called the cops, then waited for them to show up with it still on?

You think if you were getting attacked by 2 men, you'd still hold onto your Subway sandwich?

You don't find the brothers known to Jussie, buying the exact same supplies on camera good evidence?

Their admission credible?

The payment paper trail damning?

Seems like a lot of decent evidence vs "the word" of someone whose story has a ton of holes in it.

So didn't the FBI find any of that?.....like the cheque Smollett supposely wrote. While that is incredibly stupid if it was true, what happened? Pretty easy to trace those hey?....even for the corrupt FBI :D But I guess for the off white peeps, your guilty until proven innocent.

This is the FBI's explanation of the cheque....and it's the FBI's contention that Chicago PD "overstated" their evidence.

https://www.bet.com/news/national/2019/ ... llett.html
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

So the new narrative for the payment is for other services rendered not the actual staged drama? IN other words re-write history for a lump sum payment for many payment items.

Calls are made to powerful people who then change the investigation and the narrative dismiss all charges and you just eat the story? Really? You don't see anything shady in what has transpired at all?

I think Trump is a useless goof, but this right here....this mentality is what will keep an idiot like him in office.
JagXKR
Lord of the Board

Post by JagXKR »

Mayor and police outraged and speaking out.

"This is a whitewash of justice," a clearly angry Emanuel told reporters. "I’d like to remind everybody a grand jury indicted this individual based on only a piece of the evidence that the police had collected in that period of time. So a grand jury actually brought the charges.”

“Mr. Smollett is still saying that he is innocent, still running down the Chicago police department. How dare him. How dare him.” he said. “Even after this whitewash, still, no sense of ownership over what he has done. … This is a person now who has been let off scot-free with no sense of accountability of the moral and ethical wrong of his actions.”

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ ... es-1197162
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.
fvkasm2x
Guru

Post by fvkasm2x »

floppi wrote:

The FBI didn't run point on the case or do anything related to the charges.

Jussie said the money was for work related training.

Listen... if you're going to argue about something, at least do yourself a favor and take 10 minutes and read up on it. You sound like an idiot when you don't even know the basics.
Last edited by fvkasm2x on Mar 27th, 2019, 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
floppi
Lord of the Board

Post by floppi »

fvkasm2x wrote:
floppi wrote:

The FBI didn't run point on the case or do anything related to the charges.

Jussie said the money was for work related training.

Listen... if you're going to argue about something, at least do yourself and take 10 minutes and read up on it. You sound like an idiot when you don't even know the basics.

Aren't you lapping up the original investigation by the Chicago department? All I'm saying is that the 2nd investigation by the FBI has cast a doubt on that. Surely enough for the Chicago acting DA to change his mind about laying the charges. We as the public don't know squat about the "truth", we're all speculating. But I'm sure a lot of peeps on this thread are certain he must be guilty.

Here....you know more than this then?

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainment ... li=AAggFp5
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

floppi wrote:
Aren't you lapping up the original investigation by the Chicago department?

The guy faked a hate crime, and has been let off with a slap on the wrist, because he's a well-connected celebrity. Some really stupid people are trying to spin this as they looked really really dumb falling for this hoax in the first place, and so now it's about saving face. And this is why Trump will win again. There really isn't much more to "lap up here".
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
fvkasm2x
Guru

Post by fvkasm2x »

floppi wrote:
Aren't you lapping up the original investigation by the Chicago department? All I'm saying is that the 2nd investigation by the FBI has cast a doubt on that. Surely enough for the Chicago acting DA to change his mind about laying the charges. We as the public don't know squat about the "truth", we're all speculating. But I'm sure a lot of peeps on this thread are certain he must be guilty.

Ha ha. Yes, I know more than ET Online and BET Online.

I read NUMEROUS sources from the left and right, plus my favorites (like BBC, AP & Reuters) what I consider fairly central. I sure as hell don't get my crime news from Black Entertainment websites.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/27/entertai ... index.html

A quote from the prosectuor himself:

The decision to drop the charges does not mean the actor was innocent or any new evidence was presented, Magats told CNN affiliate WLS.

"We believe he did what he was charged with doing," he said. "This was not an exoneration. To say he was exonerated by us or anyone else is not true."
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

floppi
Lord of the Board

Post by floppi »

fvkasm2x wrote:
floppi wrote:

Ha ha. Yes, I know more than ET Online and BET Online.

I read NUMEROUS sources from the left and right, plus my favorites (like BBC, AP & Reuters) what I consider fairly central. I sure as hell don't get my crime news from Black Entertainment websites.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/27/entertai ... index.html

A quote from the prosectuor himself:

The decision to drop the charges does not mean the actor was innocent or any new evidence was presented, Magats told CNN affiliate WLS.

"We believe he did what he was charged with doing," he said. "This was not an exoneration. To say he was exonerated by us or anyone else is not true."

If he believed that then he should explain himself on why he dropped the charges, no? I've got no problem not believing hook line and sinker about the original investigation from the Chicago PD as they have history in cover ups and racial targeting. Did they not run a separate torture chamber away from their office?

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... ne/504233/

https://theintercept.com/2018/09/25/jon ... e-torture/

Were they not recently involved in a black teen that was shot 16 times?

https://www.vox.com/2019/1/17/18184158/ ... d-van-dyke

.....so no, I'm not going to swallow the Kool aid that the Chicago PD or what their justice system are saying wholeheartedly....if you do that's being pretty naive.
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

Floppi can you answer this for me then.

Was he actually attacked or not? Yes or no will suffice. That is the simple fact here the attack was real or not. IT it was then the people he paid need to be arrested if it was not then it's clear friends with connections made it go away. So I'm am genuinely curious what you think. Was it real?

Return to “World”