Joe Biden drops out of Preidential Race 1987 TV News Clip

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Joe Biden drops out of Preidential Race 1987 TV News Clip

Post by averagejoe »

You can't make this stuff up....caught lying.

A reminder that Joe Biden dropped out of the 1988 presidential race after admissions of plagiarism and embellishing his academic record.

Joe Biden drops out of Presidential Race 1987 TV News Clip

Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Joe Biden drops out of Preidential Race 1987 TV News Cli

Post by GordonH »

As with most leadership races in last couple decades plus, it draws out the bottom of barrel candidates. Because those possible good candidates aren't stupid enough to want the job, they enjoy their current career choice.

I'm talking about All political parties on both sides of the border
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
common_sense_guy
Übergod

Post by common_sense_guy »

Oh no .he did a little bit of lying in 1988. Whatever shall we do. BFG. You point it out like it's a big deal. Maybe Back in 88 it was a big deal. Nowadays a prime minister can be caught in a Web of Lies and half the country will still want to vote for him so in my opinion your post is not only unbelievably outdated but completely irrelevant and not going to accomplish what you were hoping it would
You don't learn when you are talking. You can only learn while you're listening.
Country plough boy
Übergod

Post by Country plough boy »

Biden doesnt stand a chance. Put up the pics of him feeling up that police man.
Jmfva
Übergod

Post by Jmfva »

Country plough boy wrote:Biden doesnt stand a chance. Put up the pics of him feeling up that police man.

does anyone really want to see that? *shudder*
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Keeping it in the Biden family.

His kid is even creepy....

Hunter Biden splits from brother Beau’s widow Hallie

Hunter Biden has split from Hallie Biden — the widow of his late brother, Beau. The breakup comes two years after we first reported that the former in-laws were dating in 2017.

The son of presidential candidate Joe Biden, Hunter found love with Hallie following Beau’s tragic death from brain cancer at age 46 in 2015. However, it is believed they have now broken up. When contacted, Hallie told us, “No comment.” A source close to the family said it’s a private matter. It’s unclear why the pair parted ways, but sources further told us that the situation is “amicable.”

The news comes on the heels of Hunter telling Vanity Fair that rumors about his personal life would not affect his dad’s 2020 run for the Oval Office. In January, he said in a statement: “My father has always been proud of me — whether when I was volunteering for the Jesuits, or working as a lawyer . . . And he remains proud of me today. He loves me. And he loves the American people far too much to let any form of adversity stand in the way of service.”

Former veep Joe cited the death of his elder son as one of the reasons he decided against running for president in 2016. He, along with wife Jill, told us in 2017 regarding Hunter and Hallie: “We are all lucky that Hunter and Hallie found each other as they were putting their lives together again after such sadness. They have mine and Jill’s full and complete support and we are happy for them.”
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

averagejoe wrote:You can't make this stuff up....caught lying.

If there's one thing the current president has made very clear, it's that lying does not preclude someone from being president. In fact, he's made it clear that it's a requirement of the position - and the blind support his followers give him suggests they agree.

Being caught in a lie seems to be the best strategy to gain support from Republican supporters.

That you want to hold Biden accountable for a lie from 22 years ago, but not hold Trump accountable for 22 lies likely from yesterday alone is curious. The hypocrisy is strong in this thread.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Jonrox wrote:
That you want to hold Biden accountable for a lie from 22 years ago, but not hold Trump accountable for 22 lies likely from yesterday alone is curious. The hypocrisy is strong in this thread.

I think that all those who lie should be held accountable. I would like to see Trump voted out in 2020 for sure. But it has to be because the other guy is better. Is Joe Biden better?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

averagejoe wrote:Keeping it in the Biden family.

His kid is even creepy.....”

:135: ... nothing at all like the creepy and dysfunctional Trump family
Country plough boy
Übergod

:topic:
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

I don't see a single post that has gone off topic plough boy. Comparing Biden being called out to Trump being called out is completely valid given they're both in the running to be the next president.

By the way, I'm with GB... I think they should both be called out by their supporters and held accountable for their words and actions. Lies are not all created equal and I think volume does count for something as well. After everything is laid bare, then let the voters decide where the chips fall.

The "your guy lied, so our guy can get away with lies" excuse is weak sauce. If it turns out Biden is also a serial liar then he deserves to be called out on it, but I think it says something that they need to dig back 22 years to call him out on a single lie.
Country plough boy
Übergod

Hunter Biden made millions off a crooked deal with Ukrainian
Energy company. He has no experience in the oilpatch. He got the money and the job because his dad gave 1.8 Billion tax dollars to prop up the failing Ukrainian government.
This is corrupt practices through and through. Biden. A self serving groper. Deeply involved with China and the Ukraine.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Country plough boy wrote:Hunter Biden made millions off a crooked deal with Ukrainian
Energy company. He has no experience in the oilpatch. He got the money and the job because his dad gave 1.8 Billion tax dollars to prop up the failing Ukrainian government.
This is corrupt practices through and through. Biden. A self serving groper. Deeply involved with China and the Ukraine.

But his dad is a Democrat, so it's totally cool and ok. And if you disagree, you are a Nazi.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson

Return to “World”